K-FLEX USA Employee Reviews

Dirty breakrooms/bathrooms
worker (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJune 9, 2018
Poor decision making, fly by the seat of your pants.
No business models!
High turn over on entry level associates. Skill levels low.
Lack of funding for vendors or ordering supplies.
Poor management, wastes money, scrap rates rediculous
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Youngsville, NCMay 4, 2018
Cameras everywhere, No cmm, inventory system a joke. No machine numbers or records kept of parts used on machines. Nasty chemicals used. No safety procedures. Tornado alert is a can of air with a horn on it. Accident waiting to happen.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
Only enjoyed co-workers and team-leader on up backstabbers
Packer (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCApril 15, 2018
They don't care about employees only their selves. I don't want work there again. Its one of my worst experience I have had. People lie to HR about other employees and get written up off lies. I never experienced a job that make suggestions and know comes back and gives you an answer
Pros
Cons
Not excited about this job at all.
Sharing info but I guess that was part of the permanent employees job security!!!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCApril 10, 2018
Clock in,morning meeting,& then hopefully you get the extruders running good quality product & not scrapping,but that,s another discussion ALL BY ITSELF if you were to look behind the plant.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
White privelage
Potential Great Job.
Machine Operators/Line Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJanuary 2, 2018
This is an ok job but has the potential to be a great job. I was great at my job but they took my kindness for a weakness. I was over looked and under paid. I didn't mind working weekends but once it became every other weekend to every weekend, and working 13 days straight, that's when the started.
Pros
Overtime!
Cons
Management!
bad management bad employees except for females that's looking to ride supervisor
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCNovember 6, 2017
the worst experience i had ever had on this earth the good thing is once i left my migraines stopped and my health improved greatly. that place will suck the light right out of you and destroy your family
Cons
everything even to the over cost insurance
Good pay and benefits but too many hours required
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJuly 28, 2017
Good place to work if so many hours were not required. Company tries to appear as though it cares about their employees but it is evident they do not.
benefits
Cons
low morale
The job is productive, fun workplace and getting to meet new people all the time.
Team Leader/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJuly 22, 2017
On a typical day you go in do your work and try to make through the day without having trouble with the machines. I always learn about different things that goes on at the company.
Worst Company Ever
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCMay 21, 2016
This is one of the worst jobs I have ever had you have no life working here, management is the worst I have ever encountered the most lying and backstabbing people I ever met, Turn over rate extremely high and the whole time you are working there you feel like you are walking on pins and needles and while the cameras are watching your every move. I would not recommend this place until they change management to my worst enemy !!
Pros
No pros
Cons
All con
You NEVER know what time you can go home. You'll be thrown around everywhere with no instructions and have NO outside life.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCFebruary 24, 2016
I worked on the warehouse side/shipping/repack and my hours were suppose to be from 7 am to 3:30 pm *some* overtime. We never got of at 3:30pm we usually were getting off around 11pm 10pm 9pm all time having to be right back in at 7am. Their is no structure in the warehouse . You will have to do other departments work while they are able to leave after they do only 8 hours . Horrible management period. Everyday will leave you with a headache and confused. A lot of running over people and favoritism is shown in the warehouse/shipping department.
Pros
Benefits, decent pay, good co-workers
Cons
Horrible Management, very long hours never know what time youre going home, only one complete shift in the warehouse/shipping department
enjoying family time
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Youngsville, NCSeptember 2, 2015
the company is great to work for. Alot of overtime and the management team is great as well. Friendly co workers wit great attitudes.
Pros
alot of overtime
Cons
not enough breaks
unappreciative and unappologetic
mixing room operator (Former Employee) –  Youngsville ncJune 3, 2015
no heat/ac ,dangerous machines, harmful chemicals, no room for advancement, may work entire months before having time off, raises are typically around $0.24 a year.
Hard worker
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJanuary 15, 2015
I'm a team player, I get along with co-workers,im the right person to get the job done. I operate machines as well as forklifts,i also have experience driving a box truck.im a 26 year old man looking for a good career to better my future.
Horrible, don't waste your time
Logistics, Transportation, Shipping, Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCDecember 29, 2014
Worked here for a short period of time and wish I never did. K-FLEX USA is not leading manufacturer of elastomeric, closed cell insulation products that are easy-to-use and deliver reliable and lasting performance. Innovative and responsive to the market, K-Flex USA partners with our customers to try and provide solutions for demanding insulation applications.
Pros
No traffic on commute
Cons
Hours, Pays, Turnover, Management, Culture, People, Work Environment, Low Moral
overall I liked my job,it was like home to me
QA Inspector (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJuly 8, 2014
What made this job fun for me was, working with alot of good people. people like me whom loved doing there job with pride. and those whom gave their fellow workers respect.
Pros
getting the hams and turkeys for the hoildays
Cons
working so hard you for get to go to break
Great place to work if you need benefits.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCAugust 7, 2013
Your day starts by scanning in and usualy a brief meeting. I learned that the company puts safety first only when its convient. Management is a big ball of confusion although some mean well they just cant get a word in edge wise.Co-workers are the same everywhere you go they are what you let them be.The hardest part of the job is constantly being threatend to be fired, everyone is issued a handbook that states the rules geez.The most enjoyable part of the day is scanning out at the end of your shift.
Benefits
Good Starting Point
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJuly 28, 2013
This place has the potential to be a great place to work. My coworkers are amazing. The upper management is a lot to be desired. They make you feel as if they really have no cares for the production floor.They always schedule work for the weekend on Thursdays and Fridays giving you no time to adjust. If you do not come in, you can be written up. you will have no personal life but will earn a great salary. Great job for a single person.
Pros
salary and coworkers
Cons
everything else
Overall ok place to work
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJuly 28, 2013
The culture is to have a lean organization where it puts more expectations on the employees. HR department puts forth a good effort to motivate employees. The management team has a lot of faults in managing their employees and this is tolerated.
overall k-flex was an ok place to work
mixing operator/lab tech (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCFebruary 14, 2013
*clock-in,note schedule,start machines,find broom&dustpan,begin work,hope machines don't break.*learned to operate large powerful mixing machines and the process that follows.*management was OK.*enjoyed working with most of my co-workers.*the hardest part of my job was dealing with hot&dusty conditions.*I enjoyed a cup of coffee while taking a walk-break greeting co-workers.
Pros
good pay, good benefits
Cons
hot&dusty, long commute from home
Hard worker. I enjoy staying active and being productive.
Packing Technician (Current Employee) –  Youngsville, NCOctober 1, 2012
At my previous job Kflex USA I enjoyed being an packing techincian. It kept me very active and helped me to learn to be more discipline. The typical day would start off by coming in having our daily meeting of informing us of our warehouse inventory, safety hazards, and justing letting us know where we stood for the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was always active and had to remain busy at all times.
Pros
off on weekends and steady schedule
Cons
short breaks no benefits