K2M, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work
Quality (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAOctober 1, 2018
The culture is amazing! The company is always looking out for the employees and striving to keep them happy. Hard work is rewarded and important contributions are noted.
Job culture change due to growth
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VANovember 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at K2M, especially in the beginning. I loved how, ultimately, the primary goal of the company is improving the lives of patients around the world by providing the best products and services. It still is! I also loved, in the earlier years of the company, how the culture was more of a family environment. Everyone felt a part of one family working towards one goal. Then, we worked very hard and still had time for some fun activities. The company organized many fun activities for employees and their families through out the year. They still have some of those activities but the feeling of 'family' is no longer felt, especially between management and staff.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAMarch 3, 2017
Great place and a great location to work. Fun career in the medical device industry. Many interesting technologies. Great management and advancement opportunities.
Productive, fun work environment
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAFebruary 14, 2017
Productive and fun place to work. No room for advancement. Manager defines your overall happiness. I would recommend to a friend.
Pros
Company events, production parties, great PTO, free lunch on inventory counts
Cons
Production is the main department for non degree holders
Productive and Friendly Atmosphere
Product Development Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAFebruary 12, 2017
As an engineering co-op from Drexel University, I found the company to be extremely welcoming. There was a lot of cross-disciplinary collaboration within the company. Also, in my short time working there (6 months), I felt that I was given an amazing opportunity to enhance my engineering skills to prepare me for an engineering career after graduation.
Great Company
Internal Controls and SOX Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJanuary 10, 2017
Great executive team. Open door policy and executives manage by walking around and interacting with employees!! Value each employee and listen to suggestions to make the company better.
Hard to gain advancements
Fullfillment Tech II (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJuly 7, 2015
The progression has changed over the years for the advancement. It is not a based on experience and job knowledge company anymore. It is who you know and favorites. There are multiple days that people will work more hours, more physical work, and help the others progress throughout the company but sits them back steps for doing so. The plus side of working for K2M is the knowledge that you will gain about the medical field.
Benefits
Cons
Management and time management
Growing company with passionate people
Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VANovember 5, 2012
Great place to grow professionally and personally as the company grows.
It's Alright
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAAugust 2, 2012
People generally dedicate themselves to the job. Seems like the same amount of work consultants at large firms do but without the higher pay at the consulting firms.
Pros
young environment, company events
Cons
long hours, pay isn't the highest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at K2M, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about