KFC Employee Reviews

Found 12,144 reviews matching the search See all 23,184 reviews
Fun place
S. Military - Team member ( Cashier) (Current Employee) –  Greenacres, FLJune 23, 2019
Its a fun and a stressful place to work at and if a person can't handle the fast pace than I strongly don't recommend it. Overall its an amazing place to meet new people and grow.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hetic
Fast paced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJune 23, 2019
Fast paced job. If you love people this is a great job! Great of teens who are looking for part time work or for adults looking to have a long career in the same business.
Fast Food
Front Counter Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJune 23, 2019
This was a fast food job that i had for three months. Tenure too brief to provide any relevant information. Chicken was okay. Managers where cool, I think her name was Connie.
this job taught me how to understand life is life and life is in control until you take control
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Atascocita, TXJune 23, 2019
this job showed me so many new things in so many different aspects, i learned how to run a register as well as do tasks ina timly manner under pressure.
Productive place
Kitchen Prep/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMJune 23, 2019
Good place to work for some onewho is looking for a firt time job due to area management wouldnt advance me after promisng promotions and raises. The gm and assistant manager were good people to work for
Terrible
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXJune 23, 2019
Just overall terrible everything about this job sucked I cannot reccomend this hole of a place to anyone. Managers are poor at managing and my God this place was suffering incarnation especially the new Prep to order thing.
Nice place to work at
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 23, 2019
Nice place if you want to start off in a fast food organization the management is great I would recommend this to people who want to try out a fast pace environment work area
Pros
Free meal
Benefits
Workplace Environment
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSJune 23, 2019
KFC was a face-paced, order/instruction based job. When working there one will experience the ebb and flow of an average workday rush. You and your entire team work collaboratively to make sure orders reach customers quickly and efficiently.
Fun place and great work environment
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 23, 2019
This job was my first ever job i really enjoyed everything i did as a crew member. I had to always be on time and have great communication with all of my colleagues.
Unorganized
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Hildebran, NCJune 23, 2019
Lack of coaching and development.
Store manager was absent for seversl months and i was thrown in her postion without proper training and development.
Fast paced , stressful ,
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 21, 2019
Being a cashier at KFC had its up and downs but overall it was a good experience . Most days I would somewhat be stressful because of the costumers. Still a good job for a teenager
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Little breaks
A great place to work an get a heah with a small income,and finance.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Boone, IAJune 21, 2019
A very good place to work able to get average wages able to save some including benifits can help with some housing an School tuition great for being part of a group and team gives great benifits pacages and 401k.
Kfc
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 21, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people, coworkers and customers alike. Getting to understand and utilize my personal growth to try and make everything better for everyone.
Productive and Fun workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 21, 2019
I had worked there before as cook went back after having a surgery so still knew a lot of the crew. Ownrershiip had changed as was better. Worked hard to be come a manager with this company and achieved this goal, but the manager that trained me did what he called the self-taght method which didn't make it easy for me.
Pros
If looking for advancement is a good place as the new ownership is growing the company fast.
Cons
As in any place some people can make things hard by choosing favorites.
New ownership is TERRIBLE
Manager (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 21, 2019
Just don’t work there... you’ll hate it.. new area coach is all about his pride and you will only be a number to this company! They do not care about you at all! Area coach has only been with the company 3 weeks and he’s all about making sure you know he’s the new guy and he is very very inappropriate! If it wasn’t for him I would have never quit!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything elsd
Productive and fast pace
Caterer/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stanton, CAJune 21, 2019
Learned how to multitask within this company. example, I needed to plan for more chicken to be cooked so, I would cook more chicken then help customers at a register. This helped me overcome tuff obstacles and by being under pressure. Now, I'm able to multitask with ease at Home Depot and learn new abilities along the way.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
Not many breaks
Competive and fast pace working enviorment.
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLJune 20, 2019
KFC is competitive and a fast pace environment. Who gets timed to get people's order taken and cashed out. We have to help keep the store cleaned and customers happy.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no breaks, short staffed, low pay.
A fun and relaxed place to work
COOK (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro ohioJune 20, 2019
It was easy to get the hang of an good first job. That was it was bought out and they changed how we did everything. That is the reason I left. But it's a great place
KFC has helped a lot in improving my skills working with customer service.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAJune 20, 2019
KFC is a place where you feel comfortable working there. They will show step by step how to solve certain job tasks. In this job you will have to treat different kind of personalities on costumers, that’s the part where you only focus on the good in them.
kinda fun
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 20, 2019
it was fun at first but then it died down got slow and people were always mad. taking my place and doing my work for me and i couldn’t do much. it wasn’t that i didn’t wanna work there it’s just that i didn’t felt comfortable
Pros
nice people
Cons
slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

56.4K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at KFC.

Powered by Comparably