KFC Employee Reviews

21.7K
11.4K
Found 9,897 reviews matching the search See all 18,933 reviews
manager (Former Employee) –  wayne njJune 15, 2018
I learn how to be a crew leader I managed and did employee schedule. I also did bank runs which it help me better managing the money and it gave me confidence
An okay workplace environment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZ 85374June 15, 2018
A great first job to start getting work history on resume. Management was pretty good. This company was flexible with my schedule.They allowed me to go to college
Prep Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 15, 2018
Starting some days off with good attitudes and other days it seems everyone is upset with the manager because of his ignorance and all the harassing about little things. People cannot work with someone who is always finding something wrong with you work every day but tells you that you are a hard worker. This job was stressful and confusing.
it is an ok job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 15, 2018
Working at Kfc is ok. You can learn a lot if you have the right management team. You meet a lot of people. a great way to improve your communication and customer skills.
It was a good place to work if you needed alot of hours to fill your bank account and your spare time to stay out of trouble
Prep Cook and Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Williams, AZJune 15, 2018
I liked working for KFC/Taco Bell because i knew that no matter what i was gonna be able to work ad many hours as i wanted to, on top of all the hours i didnt want to.. i was paying all my bills and having money left over afterward so i feel that in all it was a good place to work for me
Pros
I knew the only way i was losing my job was if i was to quit..
Cons
Sometimes i ended up working 16 hr days, 5 or 6 days a week
Good place to work just need something thats 40hrs a week
Cook (Current Employee) –  Freeport, ILJune 15, 2018
I just started about six months ago, i like to work with my co-workers and bosses. Come in do all tasks asked of me and get place ready for next day make sure product is best i can produce.
My experience at KFC/Taco Bell
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCJune 14, 2018
A typical day at work for me at this place would start off pretty steady. We would of course have our peak time where it would get very busy but that did make the time go by quicker. I enjoyed meeting different people and getting to know them. The hardest part of the job was working in a place with no air conditioning.
review
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 14, 2018
Working at KFC can a little stressful but theres a lot of teenagers that make the place fun. The managers are nice as well. The environment is diffcult because your working at a fast food. But overall i meet a lot of my friends there.
Great Staff all around
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COJune 14, 2018
Fast paced but never over exhilarating, all of the crew were wonderful and very welcoming individuals. Always kept me very busy but in the best way possible.
Pros
Free Lunch, Paid Breaks
Cons
N/a
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 14, 2018
The people that I worked with were really outgoing and fun to work with. The pay was minimum wage so it was hard to do things that other people my age were doing.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Not enough pay
Good job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 14, 2018
I love the customer service there the teamwork is very good you get to meet new people and get the job done y'all come together as a family nothing but love cherish moments the other job
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Fun and easy work place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, OHJune 14, 2018
The work was easy and the manager was very nice. My coworkers were down to earth. The work environment was calm yet very professional. Everyone did their jobs in a timely manner.
Pros
three breaks and free food
Cons
Be careful of the heat in the kitchen.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAJune 14, 2018
As long as you're all right with being a little ostracized in the beginning because you're being trained, the job itself is not bad. Most jobs aren't bad it's just the people you work with can end up being ridiculous. Especially in the heat of a kitchen, where by 12pm the entire restaurant is full of hungry customers. And sometimes, people get hangry and act like they don't know how to speak to a cashier without practically yelling their order and then looking at the cashier messed up.

Even when you try hard to make sure the order is right, if the team work is not on point in the kitchen. If they aren't paying attention to their screens, orders will come out wrong. And if you're the cashier, you're going to be the one getting yelled at until you give them a new order or get your manager.
fun place to work with
Line Packer (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCJune 14, 2018
It was my first job and I really enjoyed working there because most of the employees was people who i went to school with but the job itself was easy to understand and fun.
Overall mediocre
Cook (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARJune 14, 2018
Decent co-workers and just as decent management. Deffinetly not the worst place to be employed. Routine was strait forward and consistent. I really liked how none of the managers acted superior to the crew. They worked right alongside us.
Pros
1/2 off
Cons
Biweekly checks were inconvenient
An okay place to work
Cooking, Dish & Prep, Packing, and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Antelope, CAJune 14, 2018
Its a fun place to work at and always stay active, but the pay is bad for the amount of work you have to do. the benefits are bad as well, because there are none!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No benefits, bad pay
Bad
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kerman, CAJune 14, 2018
More concerned about product selling vs training employees. I was terrified because I had not finished my training on the computer before hand and the SM would't let me finish anything. Their expectations for a fast food chain are ridiculously insane. 1 minute to take an order and pack it; together. Hated it.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Its okay for a little bit
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCJune 14, 2018
It's a ok job would not require anyone to work there you don't get paid enough to work there and have to do everyone job and get treated like an animal
Pros
Okay money
Cons
Bad mangers
Fun and productive
Team member (Current Employee) –  Eastman, GAJune 14, 2018
Everyone works together.. The customers make you feel appreciated and our boss is very helpful and very understanding. It's one of the best job I've ever had
fun
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJune 13, 2018
KFC is a fun place to work at if you're into what the job position or description says. I had fun working there because i like cooking and i knew i make the best chicken.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight