Kaiser Permanente Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,358 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOGregory Adams64%approve of Gregory Adams's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersOakland California, United States
You're seeing Kaiser Permanente jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 15.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Kaiser Permanente have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 842 questions about working at Kaiser Permanente. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Kaiser Permanente employees.
Insights from 2.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with Kaiser Permanente within the last 5 years.
Scenarios. What strength do you bring to your job? How would you handle a difficult situation in your job? How do you motivate people?
Tell me about yourself, why are you a good fit for the company, tell me more about your work experience, what is good and bad thing you tell me about yourself.
Job related questions.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Kaiser Permanente?Published on May 24, 2021
- Kaiser Permanente