very productive workplace
Team Manager (Former Employee) – Atlanta, GA – October 7, 2018
● Providing daily leadership for agents to ensure business needs are met.
● Supervising a staff of 15- 20 agents.
● Providing coaching for performance improvement, training, and development.
● Monitoring performance, and schedules using the Aspect, and CC Pulse system.
● Auditing calls in the Nice system, and giving feedback to agents.
● Working with the Leadership Team to identify process and training needs to achieve improved accurate and efficient call quality.
● Monitoring payroll to stay in compliance with budget guidelines.
● Making sure agents are in compliance with Kaisers KPI (Key Point Indicators) to measure performance and the success of the business