Kaiser Permanente Employee Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

Found 366 reviews matching the search See all 7,810 reviews
Parking Attendant/Shuttle Driver
Parking Attendant/Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 13, 2018
Provided member service and hospitality to patients and daily visitors. Drove and assisted regular and handicap patients to and from Kaiser Permanente Medical Center clinics and main hospital for various doctor appointments. Collected parking revenue in multiple check out booths and made proper safe deposits according to policy and end of shift. Routinely offered help and information and guided patients and members in there visit to the medical facility.
Working conditions could be better
Journeyman lead carpenter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2018
Good salary but working conditions could improve. Work days are busy. The workplace culture could improve so employees can feel valued. The job is not hard.
Front Office Lead Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 9, 2018
Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center Department of General Surgery is a great place to work. The staff was amazing and worked well as a team. The providers and doctors are wonderful.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Very busy
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 6, 2018
This job was very high paced and call time restricted. On an average I would take 3,000 calls per month. I volunteered in other areas of the call center to gain extra hours for to assist patient needs.
Pros
Providing excellent patient service
Cons
Restricted time call minutes
My experience working at Kaiser Permanete
(Intern) Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 6, 2018
I worked as a unit secretary part-time and I was able to gain a tremendous amount of experience regarding the medical field. would update the assignment board and give the nurses their phones. I dropped off patient prescriptions to the pharmacy for patients discharge medications. I most enjoyable part of the job was learning and gaining all the medical knowledge as possible.
Fun
File Clerk - Patient Records (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 6, 2018
Fast paced but I absolutely loved it. Made the day go by faster. Would not change anything I have learned and the skills I have accumulated with the spent there. Very informative and made me better at organizing and great at what I can do and contribute.
Patient driven environment
Project Manager/ Operations Manager EVS (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2018
Kaiser Permanente is a company that strives for exceptional patient care, patient safety, and patient satisfaction. I enjoyed going to work knowing my team and I were working for a common goal.
Review
Project Manager I (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2018
This organization likes to invest in employees and promote within. Company often offers events to educate staff, empower the staff for better quality of work.
Great
Ward Clerk Transcriber (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2018
Kaiser Hospital is a fast paced working environment with alot of resources for employees. Health care benefits are excellent. Kaiser is changing in many ways.
People I worked with were very kind and helpful.
Appointment Clerk Radiology Department (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2018
Working at Kaiser was a good experience learned about mammogram and having patience with bone density problems. Learned to schedule as patients needs or for there follow up routine.
Pros
Put patients first as what they needed.
Cons
Temporary job
Most enjoyable part of the job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2018
I was provided a great work life balance at kaiser. Our patients were great and we were provided with a lot of great nursing equipment that was up to date
High demand for quality and care.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90027July 17, 2018
The call volume is high and very demanding. It can be stressful if you aren't accustomed to having to be on the phone the entire time you are scheduled to be.
Monitor Technician 7West and ER (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2018
Great company. Opportunities to grow. Needs to be more divers cultural wise. Management needs more professional developlment and also to be more divers.
Pros
great compensations
Cons
break difficult
Union - Represented employees
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2018
The represented employees are less likely to take personal accountability. When corrective action comes, they are likely to avoid work and, or meetings to prolong the process.
Work Environment
Assistant Administrator of Operations (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2018
This organization values professionalism, excellence, patient-centered care, teamwork, integrity and compassionate care. Patients and family are a priority.
Nice enviorment
Care Partner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 9, 2018
Exciting place to work along with nurses. Hardest part was probably learning the environment inside as is it divided into several locations on the main street.
Time well spent
Supervisor Office Services (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2018
After nearly 10 years at Kaiser, I have to say it was a great company with great benefits to work for. They also offered vacation time as well as paid time off to employees.
N/a
Registered Nurse in 6 West Telemetry/Med-surg (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90027July 6, 2018
I love working for Kaiser. They have great system and greag benefits. They offer opportunities to grow in terms of career and education. Theyre very flexible with schedule
Volunteering is a long process but overall good
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 6, 2018
The most enjoyable part of being a volunteer at kaiser is that we are able to help people that need help, another enjoyable part is that we are able to converse with patients and we get to know them, we are also able to learn more about their experience everything in order to improve systems.
Pros
Discountes, Lunch is paid for by kaiser
Cons
Short Breaks
Safe
Staff Nurse and Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 28, 2018
taxing when short staff and the pt. load heavy time go slow
How to deal with different personality and cope with mental health pts.,give you a feeling of self worth
disappointed in management for hiring me and planning to lay off
diverse pts. and employees.

resigning from the VA and to get lain off after they pass accreditation
most enjoyable part of the job making the pts happy and getting the
the work done.
Pros
Being satisfied
Cons
Pts. or staffs not satified

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kaiser Permanente. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

3.5InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight