Kaiser Whitney Staffing Employee Review

View all Kaiser Whitney Staffing reviews

Temporary
Temporary Commercial Real Estate Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTMarch 23, 2015
Temporary assignments that are temp to hire never pan out. The hardest part of this job is accepting a position for lower hourly pay grade that I am used to and when I inquire what the rate is I NEVER get a response and find out after I receive my first paycheck. Also, they do not offer direct deposit and I find it difficult to get downtown and complete my banking after 5pm.

The most enjoyable part of doing temp assignments is meeting new people and forming friendships.

Other Kaiser Whitney Staffing Employee Reviews

Excellent placement company
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Noble House Media GroupNovember 16, 2018
I have only good words to say so I will keep it short. If you want a good stable job with decent pay just go to Kaiser Whitney. Don't waste time someplace else
Pros
Fun, good location, close to transportation
Cons
Not really any
Took their time and helped me out
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 6, 2017
When I moved to New Haven, my neighbor recommended Kaiser Whitney. Their staff was so nice and super helpful. They gave me great tips and had wonderful insight about my resume and interviewing. It did take about 3 weeks for them to get me out on a few interviews but I love my new job and would highly recommend Kaiser Whitney.
Pros
Nice people with many years of experience.
Cons
?? none yet, love them !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kaiser Whitney Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Kaiser Whitney Staffing Reviews by Location