Kaiser Whitney Staffing Employee Review

View all Kaiser Whitney Staffing reviews

Excellent placement company
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Noble House Media GroupNovember 16, 2018
I have only good words to say so I will keep it short. If you want a good stable job with decent pay just go to Kaiser Whitney. Don't waste time someplace else
Pros
Fun, good location, close to transportation
Cons
Not really any

Other Kaiser Whitney Staffing Employee Reviews

Took their time and helped me out
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 6, 2017
When I moved to New Haven, my neighbor recommended Kaiser Whitney. Their staff was so nice and super helpful. They gave me great tips and had wonderful insight about my resume and interviewing. It did take about 3 weeks for them to get me out on a few interviews but I love my new job and would highly recommend Kaiser Whitney.
Pros
Nice people with many years of experience.
Cons
?? none yet, love them !
Great people finding great jobs
Temp at a client of Kaiser Whitney's (Current Employee) –  New HavenOctober 2, 2015
These are caring and knowledgeable career placement professionals who helped me so much when looking for a new job. I had worked with other agencies in the past but didn't get as good results as when I came here. Within a week and a half of coming in, they were calling with possible jobs for me, and it was great. That was a lot quicker than when I went to other agencies!! They set me up for two interviews and I ended up taking one of the positions I was offered (which was temporary but then I was hired full time, thanks to their connection with Kaiser). Been at my job now for several months and things are really working out. Would have never found this place if it wasn't for Kaiser, and I've recommended several friends.
Pros
They have lots of great connections and find people good jobs
Cons
No direct deposit; hard to find jobs that include health benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kaiser Whitney Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Kaiser Whitney Staffing Reviews by Location