Kale Realty

Kale Realty insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Terrific commission structure; low desk fees

Nothing negative to say. Great split, great support. Management was very supportive, and I often was paid the same day as I closed, depending on the day of the week

Pros

Great commission split

Cons

None to speak of

Productive! Team works so well together

Kale Realty is an amazing place to work. Whatever we need , there is always someone with knowledge to assist. The senior management is continuously looking for ways to better the company so that we can earn more money! I have been with Kale 9 years and am looking forward to the next 20 +

Pros

Every aspect of Kale is a pro!

Cons

No cons

No one knew anything

Very unorganized everytime I asked someone a question the answer was let me find and and get back to you, NO ONE HAD ANY ANSWERS ABOUT ANY OF THE PROPERTIES. I couldnt take it quit after a month, went back to my old job

Great Environment

The environment created is establish to make employees feel comfortable assisting clients with real estate needs. Healthy environments encourage employee's and customer's satisfaction

Productive, efficient, and caring

I am self-employed as most of real estate offices are structured. The management team at Kale Realty is very efficient and strict which always protects me and warns me of any short comings that may appear on my end.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Great company to work for.

I enjoy working for Kale Realty. The management team really make you feel welcome and willing to assist as much as possible. I like the way they check on you to ensure your satisfied with the services.

Excellent Brokerage

Top notch support and awesome fore new brokers. Personal touch with staff. Good online training and web support along with tech support. Pays out commission in a timely manner also

Pros

100% commission with small transaction fee and monthly fee

yupp

you get what you put in it.. pretty simple. Fees are low too. I love kale and i used to work at coldwell banker.. until they started reaching in my pockets. Kale takes like 250-300 bucks per transaction so its not bad at all.

Laid back - great management

Great place to work. Company offers great training sessions. Friendly people. Hardest part of the job is getting clients. Management is very approachable and helps you succeed.

Pros

Great training sessions

Cons

If you dont produce you dont make money

Awesome company

Awesome place to work for. Layed back office. Everybody is professional and great team players.I would recommend this place for employment in a heartbeat!

Nice People

I like Kale Realty. They have a an office that is available 24/7 every day of the year. The management is kind and helpful and more than willing to help new and old agents alike.

Pros

Low broker fees

Cons

No healthcare

Good place to work if you new to Real Estate

I enjoyed my time with this company and the management team is very hands on and gives great guidence. Great place to work for anyone new to Real Estate Sales.

Smoke and mirrors, no substance

Smoke and mirrors. Seems everything is all talk but nothing is true. Management does not care about their agents or what they do. You're just a number here.

Pros

Pay structure but if you look hard can find similar available

Cons

Poor support, no structure, no good office location, bad training

Wonderful place to work

Customer service is amazing. The staff there really likes to be on point and take good care of their agents. There should be more firms like kale.

Productive and fun place to work

Love the people, many opportunities for organizational growth, small and personal environment in comparison to large real estate offices.

A great working environment.

A great place to work if you're into starting your own business, becoming your own boss. This firm allows you to work at your own pace and set your own schedule. So, if you don't feel like working or a specific day or time, you have the freedom to do so. The staff is very knowledgeable about the business, friendly and great to work with. The open up the doors for business savvy individuals who wants to become a Real Estate professional or to make some extra money. I've learned so much about the market and how things work. The hardest part of the job is tell people "i'm sorry, you don't qualify". The most enjoyable part is meeting new people and getting insight from their prospective.

Pros

Make your own schedule, no ceiling for income possibilities

Cons

No benefits

great

kale been in busness over 40 years help people locate their dream apartment,home for free makes calls daily reports meeting ever tuesday

Pros

apartment finder

Great Place to Grow

This is a place where you can grow your business. The staff is always courteous and efficient, The managing brokers are always available. The company offers training classes weekly.

Not a great place to work. You will not be paid in a timely manner.

A typical day at work would be showing apartments.I've learned to prospect and find leads.Management not helpful.There are to many co-workers to meet.The hardest part of the job is getting paid.The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting clients and property managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kale Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Kale Realty Reviews by Location