Kale Realty

Kale Realty Management reviews

I enjoy working for Kale Realty. The management team really make you feel welcome and willing to assist as much as possible. I like the way they check on you to ensure your satisfied with the services.
I am self-employed as most of real estate offices are structured. The management team at Kale Realty is very efficient and strict which always protects me and warns me of any short comings that may appear on my end.
Great place to work. Company offers great training sessions. Friendly people. Hardest part of the job is getting clients. Management is very approachable and helps you succeed.
Pros
Great training sessions
Cons
If you dont produce you dont make money
I like Kale Realty. They have a an office that is available 24/7 every day of the year. The management is kind and helpful and more than willing to help new and old agents alike.
Pros
Low broker fees
Cons
No healthcare
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I enjoyed my time with this company and the management team is very hands on and gives great guidence. Great place to work for anyone new to Real Estate Sales.
Smoke and mirrors. Seems everything is all talk but nothing is true. Management does not care about their agents or what they do. You're just a number here.
Pros
Pay structure but if you look hard can find similar available
Cons
Poor support, no structure, no good office location, bad training
A typical day at work would be showing apartments.I've learned to prospect and find leads.Management not helpful.There are to many co-workers to meet.The hardest part of the job is getting paid.The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting clients and property managers.