Kale Realty

Kale Realty Pay & Benefits reviews

I like Kale Realty. They have a an office that is available 24/7 every day of the year. The management is kind and helpful and more than willing to help new and old agents alike.
Pros
Low broker fees
Cons
No healthcare
you get what you put in it.. pretty simple. Fees are low too. I love kale and i used to work at coldwell banker.. until they started reaching in my pockets. Kale takes like 250-300 bucks per transaction so its not bad at all.
A great place to work if you're into starting your own business, becoming your own boss. This firm allows you to work at your own pace and set your own schedule. So, if you don't feel like working or a specific day or time, you have the freedom to do so. The staff is very knowledgeable about the business, friendly and great to work with. The open up the doors for business savvy individuals who wants to become a Real Estate professional or to make some extra money. I've learned so much about the market and how things work. The hardest part of the job is tell people "i'm sorry, you don't qualify". The most enjoyable part is meeting new people and getting insight from their prospective.
Pros
Make your own schedule, no ceiling for income possibilities
Cons
No benefits
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.