Kalkomey Enterprises Employee Review

View all Kalkomey Enterprises reviews

Changed since I was there
Contract Editor/Proofreader & Writer (Former Employee) –  DallasMay 5, 2016
This was a wonderful small, family-owned company, but I understand it's been sold and is now more corporate. Its culture has changed since the corporate environment has taken over. It's become a digital operation now. When I was there, it was mainly printed manuals and other collateral.
Pros
Outstanding environment
Cons
Sure wish I could have been hired permanently

Other Kalkomey Enterprises Employee Reviews

I worked from my home as a subcontractor, handling all customer inquiries.
Webmaster/customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2016
I began work with Kalkomey Enterprises when it was a small upcoming internet company as a subcontractor on a flexible hourly schedule (7 days/wk) for 13 years.

For a couple of years I answered all online customer service requests. For a few years, I assisted with website and print manual updates.

Currently the company has approximately 45 employees and is the largest online outdoor recreational safety education provider in the U.S.

The company was sold in December, 2015, and the new management terminated my services in March, 2016.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kalkomey Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.

Kalkomey Enterprises Reviews by Job Title