Kane's Furniture Corporation Employee Reviews

not a bad place to work for
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLSeptember 26, 2018
you can make good money if you go long distance that the only way you will get paid a day rate plus commission. some hard work setting up and make sure the customer are happy.
It’s a paycheck
Transfer Driver (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLSeptember 25, 2018
Hired as a transferred driver but had to load and unload my route. Very unfair conditions. I was hired to drive and ended up sweating my butt off before I even start my day.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else
Drunk management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pinellas County, FLJuly 9, 2018
If you do not mind coming into work to gossip about everyone, poor management, and poor team work, then Kane's is the place to be. Kane's also have favoritism. Worse job I ever worked
Pros
free food
Cons
they do not care if you get a break or not but managers will take millions of smoke breaks
Worst job ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Port Richey, FLMay 9, 2018
This was literally the worst job I have ever had. The pay is so disrespectful and the corporation along with the management doesn't care about its sales team at all.
What a mess
N/A (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 21, 2018
From HR to IT Department no one has any clue on what is going on.They hired a outside firm for their IT.What a joke.Run from this company. Do not take a job with this company. You are just asking to be abused and confused if you do. Of course if you like that then by all means work here. They are lost.
Good company
Manager Technician (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLJanuary 10, 2018
Cambiar el cuality comtro.y las horas de trabajo son muy temprano
office
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 24, 2017
Management was not that great, Office manger not always in a good Mood Hardly wanted to help would always get upset . I was so stressed out made myself sick
Horrible place to work!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLNovember 19, 2017
You will end up leaving after finding out how bad a place it is to work. There is no support, people are all on pins and needles. The IT dept is a joke lead by a moron.
Pros
Cons
Numerous
Abusive Management in New Port Richey
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJuly 28, 2017
Stay away. Low pay, and management is abusive to the sales people. You will regret working for these people, because the management team does not care about you, or your customers. Do not waste your time,
Pros
Nice co-workers, nice products
Cons
You will be berated and belittled until you quit. Horrible management.
Yes it was
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLJune 11, 2017
It a lot of work and it make people feel good about when you able to help make the custom feel good that pick and load on they truck or car so I feel good

Want to know more about Kane's Furniture Corporation?

Ask a question
Great place
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 3, 2017
I had a wonderful experience at Kane's ,new management changed it a little so I moved on but great place an quality furniture for a great price. I would definitely work there again
Fun & up beat working environmental
Customer Care Representative II (Current Employee) –  Pinellas Peninsula, FLAugust 25, 2016
I have been currently work @ Customer Care corporate office going on several years what I like about it is everyday there is something new. I have also seen a lot of staff come and go, but what I admire is the Manager is down to earth and very flexible when it comes to working around your schedule or if you need to take care of personal issue outside of work. Overall this jobs pushes you to use your knowledge and if you are up for a Challenge this is definitely the place for you.
Pros
Fast opportunities to advance through the Business
Unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLJuly 18, 2016
Worked in customer service @ corporate office. Manager very unprofessional to the point of taking a large size prop pencil and hard candy , swing the pencil and hit the candy as if playing baseball, hitting associates while they were on the phone trying to take care of the customer. Manager also is demeaning to his staff unless you're a favorite. He will speak about inappropriate things.
No breaks, a lot of horsing around.
Pros
Cons
Really low pay
Den of Thieves
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando FloridaDecember 2, 2015
Worst company ever, when you're a sales associate with this company everybody Robs you to starting from the customer to the to the to the coworkers to the company
Pros
Cons
Management sucks support staff sucks
not worth another minute of my life
sales (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 1, 2015
The employees are ruthless on a good day. Management looks the other way for the top producers, Awful environment. Would not wish this place on my enemies.
Pros
Cons
they all lie
Manager mill
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 30, 2015
Little or no regard for work life balance - compensation unbalanced.
Did learn much from my direct manager - VP Sales.
I was there during both good times and bad economically speaking.
Poor
Customer Service Rep/Web Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 30, 2015
My experience is that I was not properly prepared for the amount of work to expect on a daily basis. The work atmosphere was clique- driven and petty. There is no opportunity for advancemement and communication with management is poor. There were a lot of lies and desception with the marketing and misleading advertising regarding the warranties on the furniture and we as customer service reps we had to navigate the fine print of the guaratees that the customers thought they were receiving.
Pros
Cons
low pay and inefficient work practices.