Kantar Health Employee Reviews

I learned out to conduct real-evidence based health outcomes research studies and I enjoyed managing their syndicated market landscape studies.
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PASeptember 12, 2018
Kantar Health has a group of very talented researchers and they strive for excellence. However, given the structure of the workflow where each element of the research process are dispersed across various departments it was difficult for me to get deeply connected to the data. In my role, the majority of my responsibility were on the front and back end. When presenting to clients I felt at a disadvantage in terms of closeness to the data. As I was leaving the organization, all the Kantar companies were being collapsed under one umbrella acting a united front which not always the case. Given all the divisions within Kantar the process of accepting and completing an RFP became confusing as to which companies was going to take the lead and obviously the revenue recognition.
Pros
Excellent health benefits and the ability to work with our global counterparts
Cons
Please see review above
GOOD company to work
Salesforce Developer (Former Employee) –  NYC,NYAugust 16, 2018
Everyone here is an innovator, or an innovator-to-be, no matter what your team or your role. So bring your passion, courage, and original thinking and get ready to share it, because every new product, service, or feature we invent is the result of people working together to make each others’ ideas stronger. Innovation at this level depends on people who represent the variety of the human experience and inspire us with their own fresh perspectives. Together, we’ll do amazing work that can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
Pros
They have a lot in store for the employees in terms of knowledge and benefits, the a management is really motivating
Cons
No much cons as such, you would feel a little scared once you join but they welcome you and treat you with respect
Great learning experience
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 15, 2018
Great coworkers and respectful culture. Pay and benefits were average. While I was there, company was going through a transition phase which made it a challenging environment for advancement.
Great culture
Director (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 27, 2018
Wonderful CEO and leadership team, but too much red tape and bureaucracy leads to slow decision making and growth for the company. Also feel that financial compensation is below industry standard but work/life balance helps make up for that.
high pressure environment with a drive for greater revenue
Sr. Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 11, 2017
typical day - five or six ongoing projects plus bus dev
learnings - constant learning regarding new science
management - talked mainly amongst themselves
workplace culture - locally very goo, supportive
hardest part of the job - dealing with dissatisfied clients
best part of job - having happy/satisfied clients
Pros
Ability to learn new things and apply them to changing client needs
Cons
constant drive for more revenue grow with reduced resources
Career
Director, Non-Interventional Studies (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 6, 2017
Have not been there long enough to provide an assessment. However, the company is growing. They offer a great niche in marketing and Health outcome work
Great Experience
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
Work day starts at 8:30am, sit in a chair for 8 hours, make sure you get all your work done. Leave at 5:30pm and repeat the cycle.
No management, you're in the office alone most days, very relaxed environment, no micro management.
Fun job to work at.
Accounts Payable/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2015
I learned to handle different accounts using their accounting system.
I had little to no supervision.
my co workers were supportive.
The hardest part of the job was the early morning commute.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the commute.
Pros
The employees i have made some very good friends
Cons
It was a temp job.
Fast-paced environment
Manager, Global Learning and Development (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAAugust 15, 2014
Kantar Health is an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
Comfortable place to work
Accounts Payable / Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 22, 2013
A very nice atmosphere to work, productive work load, fun and enjoyable employees
Pros
location, and atmosphere
Cons
job security