Kaplan Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 263 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAndrew S. Rosen
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
They asked me questions about my work experience related to the role I applied for (customer service exp, immigration exp), why I applied for the position, if I knew the company.
About scenarios that may arise during work
What would you do questions, why you are leaving your prior job, and they may ask to see your performance metrics.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Kaplan?Published on May 24, 2021