Kaplan
67Average

Kaplan Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
Great Place to work
Kaplan was a great place to work. I received my Bachelor Degree while working for them. I was able to attend many trainings in order to do my job better. The team environment was great. Great leadership. Fun place to work overall
Kaplan was a great place to work. A very caring company who always had the parents/students interests in mind.
Kaplan always had the parents/students interests in mind.

Chemistry was of utmost importance. This was necessary in order to promote trust and create an outstanding learning

environment, Management would promptly make tutoring changes if needed. We all understood this concept

and realized that it was necessar.
Kaplan Review
Good supportive environment consisting of passionate people who are willing to go above and beyond job titles. Successful employees are those who understand adult learning methods, and non-traditional challenges/barriers.

Sometimes the mission is ever changing, usually for the better.

Technology/software isn't the most up to date, considering the method of education Kaplan provides to its student population.

Each campus is different, but the "campus" I worked at provided a decent workplace culture with potlucks, celebrations, and volunteer time. Pay is a bit lower than public universities, but great benefits and matched 401K.

It's Higher Education, so there many policy changes/changes in general and possibilities of workforce reduction.
Cool Job
Great job is you enjoy helping people. Terrible job if you are looking for growth. They more so promote from outside the company and not from within the company.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.