KAR Auction Services Employee Review

View all KAR Auction Services reviews

Fun high paced environment. Cannot trust corporate.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  TennesseeOctober 30, 2012
The atmosphere is exciting and local management is good to work for. I learned a lot about the business. The downside is the lack of trust for corporate management. Trust me when I say, they are not concerned for the employees AT ALL. I would not recommend accepting any position which has any direct reporting relationship to corporate. There are some individuals there that will not hesitate to cut your throat and wont think twice about it.
Pros
fun, high paced atmosphere.
Cons
dealing with corporate management

Other KAR Auction Services Employee Reviews

Work life balance
Lead MDM Architect/Data/Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 14, 2018
Kar is best place where you will have work life balance. I grew as an Architect here by integrating with different systems. It is also very fun place to work and they have a friendly environment.
not good enough
Auditor/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 7, 2018
This is a very hard place to work for, you can come to work
and be ready to take on any task thrown at you, but it’s still not good enough. The employees are the people who help this place run but upper management will tell you they value your dedication and hard work , but will throw you under bus when they think your not meeting there standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KAR Auction Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

50out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at KAR Auction Services.