Karl Strauss Brewing Company Employee Review

View all Karl Strauss Brewing Company reviews

Productive and enjoyable place to work with free beer
Host/ Expo, Server, Bartender, Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 29, 2012
I loved working here. The food is delicious the beer is better. I was able to quickly move up the ladder in this company and would have furthered my employment if I didn't have to move. Everyone works together and treats each one like family. The turn over rate is very low for this place. Most employees have been there since they opened.
Pros
free beer, half off food
Cons
no breaks unless you work over 6 hours

Other Karl Strauss Brewing Company Employee Reviews

FUN company to work for, but little advancement opportunities
On-Premise Sales Representative - Orange County (Former Employee) –  Orange CountyApril 21, 2018
Karl Strauss was the BEST job I've ever had. The company culture, training, employees, and management is fantastic. Unfortunately, as a sales representative, we were paid FAR LESS than any other brewery. Still a very fun place to work with descent benefits including a company car and phone, lots of free beer, and other perks. I would recommend this job to someone new to the industry who is ok with making less than other reps in the beer industry.
Pros
Company Car, Cell phone, paid vacation, great management and staff
Cons
Little to no advancement, low pay
Great opportunity
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 3, 2018
Began employment as a server and left the Regional Manager. Over seeing 6 restaurants. An amazing opportunity and Experience! Created training as well as P&L accountability for all restaurants.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Karl Strauss Brewing Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2