Kasa Practice Solutions

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun Staff With Decent Benefits

The typical day entails addressing voicemails, incoming calls, providing support for providers, verifying insurance benefits, and occasionally working on additional projects as assigned by managers. The only negatives seem to be Unlimited PTO being just plain untrue. It's based on tenure and they will not allow you to take more than your given amount per year. If you need a day off in the beginning of the week it's like pulling teeth, even with advanced notice. As well as very little in terms of advancement/increase in pay, which can be expected from a new, growing company. Specifically for reception the managers can lean on the micromanaging side from time to time. All in all, it's a great work culture full of friendly people. The management is communicative and listens to employees even on the lowest levels, and there is a clear desire to grow with it's staff as the years go on. If you can handle the micromanaging and some of the other thornier aspects, you'll find a nice, comfortable job! (They also have some really nice potlucks and staff parties)

Easy going work environment

Kasa is a great place to work to gain more skills and hone in on current skills. Everyone is friendly and always willing to help. Can be stressful at times due to the nature of the job.

N/a

Typical day includes dealing with provider requests and answering inbound calls. There is some room for advancement within the company however, it seems rare that this is an opportunity. Team leads are very micromanaging and demanding of team. A lot of work that does match the pay offered. While the company says there is unlimited PTO, that is not the case whats so ever. The review for this would be better if there was higher pay, less micromanagement and departments not being so short staffed.

This is not a TRUE administrative assistant job

If you are looking for a true administrative assistant job then I would look somewhere else. You listen to voice mail, schedule appointments and answer phone calls. I would describe this as a call center. Slim chance of advancement. I would label this job differently.

Overall a Great Place to Work

Overall, Kasa is a great place to work. There is not much room for advancement. However, the people are great. Some of the management can be rude and micro-managing. However, the very large majority of the people at Kasa are great. Some days can be stressful, but your coworkers are always there to pick you back up. I would recommend working at Kasa if you like a collaborative, laid back environment.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Great First Time "Real Job"

This is a great job for people looking to get out of the retail scene. On the job training is available for people who are unfamiliar with insurance. Casual, young, office work environment with great culture. Reception will be much faster-paced than Billing Dept. Not many options for advancement but the company is beginning to grow quickly, and new positions are being created. I highly recommend this company.

Pros

Benefits, Pto, Casual environment

Growing Company

I enjoy working at KASA. I've built relationships and found opportunities for growth. The culture is a positive one. If you're looking for stability, have a positive attitude and good work ethic, you could find a place at KASA.

Not a great place to work unless you want to be treated like a child

Management treated you like children, had favorites and monitored your every move, right down to time in bathroom. You were seldom praised, but often had even minor mistakes pointed out to you.

Cons

Treatment by management

Great Culture

Kasa Practice Solutions is a great place to work. It is a very casual and relaxed work environment, with great employees and great management. Kasa offers several different services to mental health providers all over the country. We specialize in answering phones and scheduling, processing claims, as well as contracting and credentialing with insurance companies. Employees should be self-starters with a great work ethic and a positive attitude.

Pros

Casual dress code, Pto, Benefits, Great co-workers

Cons

Not many opportunities for advancement

A Wonderful Stepping Stone

Kasa is the perfect job for individuals stuck in a retail/costumer service position that want to advance their career. You do not need a college degree to work here, but don't expect easy "monkey work" tasks. You must be willing to actually be an asset to a team.

Pros

Community, Benefits, Work Independently, and Set Hours

Cons

Few Advancement Options

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kasa Practice Solutions?

Fun workplace

We would begin by listening to all mental health voice mails we had received over the evening hours and conduct call backs. On average, we would receive approximately 200 phone calls a day from individuals wanting to schedule a therapy session or evaluation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kasa Practice Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Kasa Practice Solutions Reviews by Location