KASPER BUICK GMC Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
Awesome!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandusky, OHJuly 12, 2018
I’m proud to be a Kasper employee. The management staff is always there, and ready to help. They genuinely care about your well being! It’s a nice work environment to work in as well. Everyone is so friendly. It feels like a nice big family, and there is plenty of work!
Pros
Hour long lunches
Poor management
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHJuly 10, 2018
Overall I don’t recommend working here unless you have a lot of experience in flat rate. The management was ok at first but once the new wire off it wasn’t fun to work there. If you wanted to start as a lube tech you would have three technicians working out of one bay.
Pros
Every other weekend off
Cons
Flat rate
Allstate Kasper
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHAugust 11, 2017
At interview was advised I had to get p&c license within 45 days. Within 2 weeks was pressured to take exam. Management is very unprofessional would talk negatively amoung other co workers about employees. Didn't plan on staying long but was let go because he said I was "told" to take exam on a Monday not "asked" and he was "really mad" about that. I wasn't even given a chance to actually work before manager telling co workers "he didn't think I was going to work." When all I was required to do was 5 quotes a day and study until binding school.
Productive and as we all one big family
Title Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHJuly 12, 2016
A typical day is busy. I would do my deposits in the morning and the my Repair Orders and if I had new Cars com in I did those right away so I did a lot of multitasking. What I learned that in a car business always be on your toes cause any thing can happen and be prepared for The office to get all the fault put upon them and you have to have very thick skin to be able to do the job. My Co-works were wonderful. the hardest part was maybe not having enough thick skin sometimes. Working for my Boss who was the head Office. She is a very liked and respected woman
Pros
The Dicounts on cars
Cons
Heathle care
Worst Job
Tow Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHAugust 5, 2014
Was the only driver on call for months at a time, no time off, no benefits, pay is horrible. I was making good money at this job when i started but somehow it turned around to me being the one who owed them. They dont pay the employees for the impounds that they bring in. Charge you for the gas for the trucks. Management is so lost they dont know if they are coming or going.
Pros
Free car washes
Cons
low pay, no help, bad management