Kaspersky Lab

Kaspersky Lab Employee Reviews

Kaspersky Lab insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Despite they are a Russia based company, it is an excellent place to work. The people are very supportive and strive to create the best product and atmosphere to work in.

Toxic environment

This place is pathetic. Toxic environment. Many two-faced people especially the Distributor’s Management Team and the Marketing Team. If you need a job then take it but keep on looking. Nobody stays there long anyway.

Great work culture

I don't have anything bad to say about Kaspersky Lab, my time there was pleasant. i learned a lot from my manager and coworkers. the benefits are the best in the area and they do have the best product out there.

Pros

health benefits

Cons

job security

Great Learning Experience

The company was great to me until the end but the geopolitical pressures the company was under forced them to make changes on a grand scale. Before the reorganization in 2018, the company was very team-oriented and collaborative, built on strengthening relationships and building new ones.

Great Chemistry

The on boarding process was great. The employee chemistry was amazing. Overall commitment of coworkers to help me ramp up and ongoing support was the best I've encountered. I worked with partners to get them trained to sell our technical product line. Had speaking engagements at a variety of shows and technical events. For me the hardest part of the job was getting laid off due to Russia/US geopolitical problems which in the end cause a reduction in head count. I loved working with the technology and the people within my organization.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

I loved the company. It is not too stressful, great CEO, good vision, paid benefits, good amount of time off. I would recommend working at Kaspersky !

Kaspersky Labs

Kaspersky is a good company to work for in terms of benefits and work life balance. The health benefits are excellent and come at a very low cost. The great challenge when working with the home office in Moscow. There are many cross cultural challenges and challenges due to time zone differences. However all can be worked out with time.

Good place to work, Tough HQ

Kaspersky is a clear leader in it's space but Geo-political issues have really hurt our business in the US. Need to come out and explain the true story of Kaspersky. We are in the business of helping people not hurting them. Until we come out with a stronger message against the propaganda it will be tough sledding.

Pros

Product

Cons

HQ Location

the best work place I've ever had

Many trainings: personal, professional. Best management.

Pros

Flexible working hours, medical insurance, benefits, massage, doctor at office, gym, experienced co-workers, location, free lunches, flexible lunch time

Pre-Sales Engineer and Product Leader for mobile solutions

My role was to develop the business in Southern Europe for Anti-virus & Anti-theft solutions for computer, server and for mobiles, leading the technical side of the product (writing technical training material) as well as securing channel. I was in charge of accounts like: LVMH, French Ministries, Maroc Telecom, LVMH, Watania, … • Certified : Kaspersky Lab - Workstation and Administration Kit • Speaker as guest lecturer for ESCP-EAP business school in Paris on Security of Information Systems • Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills based on security issues.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kaspersky Lab?

Friendly environment

Part-time role. Technical support to residential customers by telephone and Remedy. It is a calm and friendly environment. The most difficult is the distance from home to work, which does not allow me to take a course in order to enhance my professional skill.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Distance

Innovative Web Security Software Company

Kaspersky Lab is a busy place, and is doing a lot of re-structuring. Working at Kaspersky Lab was like going to graduate school. The management is world-class. There are a lot of conflicting priorities, but the chance to do excellent work.

Pros

Easy commute from Boston, pleasant campus, social and charitable activities

Very good place to work

Very chalanging place to work and good management strategy.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Kaspersky Lab Review

Kaspersky Lab was a great place to work. First and foremost the people and the corporate culture were excellent. I also received the best health benefits I had ever experienced in any corporation. The compensation was better in the earlier part of my experience.

Pros

great health benefits

Cons

long work hours and dwindling compensation.

Kaspersky Lab

Great work life balance, good products.Descent projects.

not willing to review at length

The company overall has a foothold in the NA anti-virus industry, however, despite the growth in this space, the company doesn't encourage independent thought or opinion.

Great Company!!

Worked there for a few years, Great people, and great work environment. Also Great product

Pros

people, product, whole company

Cons

fast growing, needs to make sure to keep up it's employee base

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kaspersky Lab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
4.2Career Opportunities
4.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight
  • Kaspersky Lab
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?