Kasson & Keller Employee Reviews

Productive and an awarding place for its employees
Commercial window assembler (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYSeptember 25, 2018
A typical day at work is always busy, u never walk around bored. I learned how to use machinery that i never thought that i would be able to do. The managers at Kasson and Keller where funny and very understanding.The culture of the work place was better than someone could think of. It was happy and got to see alot of different cultures of people too which was really cool.The job wasnt hard at all if you are willing to learn. Everything in there is made to be easy.I would recomend this job to anyone.
Pros
Free work equitment
Cons
Break room is to small
productive and hot
window maker (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NY 12068September 19, 2018
I really enjoy working around coworkers that I became to know as family,and making the quotes for the windows demand and get bonuses of all kind of treats from different retail stores that served for the employees insensitive
Pros
go pay
Cons
lowest pay after i try applying to other jobs
Fast paced, lots of changes and a bright future
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Fonda, NYMarch 26, 2018
The employees are very friendly and have a team focused approach. There are a lot of changes going on and new equipment being brought into the plant but it's all positive. If you're willing to put in the time and energy, you'll find your experience very rewarding. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement.

Management is looking for individuals who want to learn, grow and be challenged.
Pros
Designated break times and lunch times, family atmosphere
Cons
Health insurance cost, hours can be long
loading of trucks
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYMarch 1, 2018
not the greatest when stuck working with large and lots of windows and then having to load them alone to the trucks; management have bad communication skills; best part of the job is helping others
Pros
free dinners on occassion
Cons
not getting any help to load trucks
Too many hours without notice so you can't make plans with family or friends
Floor Hand (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYJanuary 13, 2018
The problem with Kasson and Keller is that they push and push. They want to be perfect but it never works. They work long hour days so no one can make plans. The work place is dirty and unorganized. The management is terrible. They want to make Kasson and Keller better but they make it worse.
Pros
Long breaks, vacation weeks and paid holidays
Cons
poor working environment, long hours, summer time is hot
Kasson & Keller
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYJanuary 9, 2018
Fast paced environment, with ever-changing systems. Clock in, proceed to your department. Breaks are set daily, but clock out is not. Given the every changing employees, it can become very hectic, and for some even confusing.
it was a ok job
sash (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYNovember 15, 2017
it was a ok job people really didn't explain things and they thought they were better than everyone else and some people were rude and not friendly and when I didn't get it right they got mad
Work Place Leaves Much to be Desired
Screener (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYOctober 17, 2017
Would not work there again. Very bad Management and work ethics. The pay is not good at all. And the place does not have very good safety proceedures.
outstanding environment to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYSeptember 27, 2017
operating cranes to transport heavy aluminum metals from production to paint line then to packing to shipping deck where they get shipped of to the customers
Fast paced
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYSeptember 22, 2017
I enjoyed working for kasson and keller. My boss was very friendly. The job enviroment was fast pace. I learned how to do many of the jobs. I enjoyed learning new things.
Average work environment
Wrapper Operator (Current Employee) –  Fonda nyDecember 9, 2016
Typical manufacturing environment. Not much room to advance long work days with unset hours. Management lacks communication at times.
Hard but fun place to work.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYMarch 4, 2015
I would load trucks.Sometimes the job could be a little tiring but I enjoyed it. There was a lot of heavy lifting but I worked with a group of guys that would lend a helping hand.
Hard steady work place, the people are great
residential dept. (Current Employee) –  Fonda, NYApril 23, 2014
Everything was new to me, but I catch on very quickly and learned. I met my overall quota everyday, sometimes having to work through my lunch break. The men and women I worked with were very supportive and would always lend a hand as well as my manager. My manager always made the floor work fair and as easy as she possibly could. Although there were various parts off the job that were definately harder than others. I especially didn't care for the large machinery, it was the hardest because the machine I used would always malfunction and I would have to do its work by hand. Most days were enjoyable, easy going and my favorite was the people I worked with. They were always there for me to help and became good friends.
Pros
finishing the work early and getting out early
Cons
malfunctioning machines and having to work 65+ hours weekly
Alright work place
Argon Filler (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYJanuary 7, 2014
Kasson and Keller was a great place to work the people you work with are a joy, you learn a lot about windows and how they are placed together.
very productive,some times fun, hard and fast job
Screener/Saw Operator/Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fonda, NYAugust 20, 2012
If on the saw, would need proper stock and do measurments on saw fill cart with screen stock orders and move on to another cart when that ones filled. Got along nicley with co workers, made a few friends.
Pros
would shut down second shift during a few months in the winter