Kastle Systems Employee Reviews

No comment
Senior Billing & Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 7, 2018
Due to the outdated system which did not allow invoices to be put on suspense when incorrect, there were invalid amounts on file which were 2 to 3 years old which continued to bill. Instead of crediting, rebilling and removing the incorrect invoice, a manual was done submitting it to the customer and leaving the invalid aged amount on file. There was no process for federal purchase order renewal, editing or close outs. Working for a manager that had no experience in A/R made it difficult.
great part time job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJanuary 17, 2018
great place to start off working and get your feet wet, but if you plan to grow within the company and or have a family that will not happen, especially if you work in the Operations center.
Pros
donuts, fruit, popcorn .50 for soda on Fridays
Cons
no growth, fast turn over rate
Kastle Systems
Technical Support Tier III (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAOctober 18, 2017
This a great comopany to work for I would reccommend this compoany for anyone who is interested in working for a managed security company. I have moved into a role where I was given the freedom to make my own processes and workflow almost able to set the tone for the Technical Support role here with this company.
Part time work
Operations Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 22, 2017
Kastle is a great place for part time work. It is located in Virginia which is a right to work state. This leaves the company with options that are not in the employees favor. Rules change base on the individual and if you friends with management.
Pros
Open schedule
Great Experience
Customer Service/ Alarmist (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 20, 2017
This is a company that cares about their employees. The door is always open for advancement opportunities.. Overtime is always available. This is a company with many opportunities for growth.
Cons
Short breaks
fun job to work at
Customer Care Operator (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 15, 2017
I would recommend this job to anyone looking to do security but at a computer. Also, they give you a raise based on your job performance. However, they do have stick rules that must be followed in order to have a safe and productive day
Pros
overtime and pay raises
Cons
calls come in and need to be answered quickly or you will be diciplined for your actions.
Customer Service driven company but lacking internal backbone
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 31, 2017
Kastle has been a good experience however the organization internally lacks creating havoc on a daily basis. I have acquired a lot of interpersonal skills due to this but would like more structure in the work place
Excellent comraderie in the workplace
Manager, Preventive Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 5, 2017
After almost 20 years at Kastle Systems, the workplace environment became more of a family atmosphere than your typical workplace. Coworkers would share knowledge with each other which heightened individual experience.
Short life at Kastle
HEAD OF FACILITIES AND OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 13, 2017
I only worked at the company for 1 1/2 years, but I enjoyed the job and the work environment. I believe the firm was sold a few years ago and is now under new management - my experience was over 14 years ago.
Pros
Employee perks
Cons
dress code and physical office space
a place to obtain work experience or to settle into retirement.
unknown (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 13, 2017
great for moral and a starter job. Not a career oriented place to work. Kastle still has a culture that is not seen too much in today's world. It does a lot to boost morale and keep employees engaged.
Pros
no real pros
Cons
benefits are expensive and not very good
unprofessional and unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJanuary 19, 2017
I was told about growth and advancement opportunities that do not exist pay is low some people make as low as $11- $14 but have been here for 5 to 10 yrs plus management wants friends not quality employees this place is full of yes men different rules apply to each shift favoritism is at an all time high some people are allow to literally do the bare minimum or no work at all i cant wait to get out of this place I hate coming to work
Cons
minimum employee benefits, no growth
Best Place to Work
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2016
Working at Kastle Systems has been a great experience. Management is always willing to help and it is a pleasure to work under them. So far, this has been the best place I have worked in my career
Cons
Temporary Accounts Receivable Collector (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2016
Kastle systems is the most productive company. The entire staff are friendly and are respectable of each other. I would refer anyone to be apart of this company.
Pros
people
Cons
short breaks
Horrible working environment
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 30, 2015
No diversity, no work/balance life, just depressing. Upper management showed a lot of favoritism. The equipment was for out dated and the technicians and the customers complained all the time, no room for growth.
Client services representative (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2015
Great atmosphere and employees, all willing to help you train and improve. Management is very supportive and fun spirited. CEO and President in house.
A strong business
Alarm Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasMay 24, 2015
Kastle is an alarm monitoring company. This company has a good reputation and a good team to work with. I enjoyed working with this company and if you dont mind working in a room without windows, it is a good place to work for.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Low Pay
Fast-paced and customer friendly work environment.
Sr. Billing Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 28, 2015
Great place to work for an energetic, Security technology enthusiast.
The company strives to bring on new talent, college educated and open to contribute in improving processes and compliment the culture. Excellent customer service skills and strong multi-tasking ability a must.
Pros
Fruit, Doughnuts & popcorn every Friday and company sponsored outings.
Cons
Company doesn't 401K match and not many paid holidays
kastle
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 20, 2015
It's all good here in Houston. Management is very considerate and appreciative of their employees'. I am proud to provide excellent service with this company
this place is a joke!
Operator/alarmist (Current Employee) –  philadelphiaApril 7, 2015
Extremely unprofessional management. Everybody walks around like they are in charge but nobody knows what to do when the company has real issues. I'm currently employed here and I'm just waiting for something better. It's laid back though. I spend most of the time browsing in my phone. If your in school this place is perfect. You can get alot of work done and pay the bills at the same time. But this place is filled with gossip and micro management.
Pros
you get paid! don't really have to work hard.
Cons
this place makes you lazy. management is a bunch of retards especially the operations manager.
Grreat Job
Customer Care Operator/Alarmist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2015
It was a great job with great pay and great benefits and great supervisors. But some managers could be more professional.
Pros
Coupons for extended lunch time or leaving early when you have great attendance and great insurance.
Cons
Need better management skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kastle Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9