Katapult Network Employee Reviews

Great office culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 10, 2018
I started at Katapult earlier this year and it has been an awesome experience thus far. They helped a lot with my transition moving to the Cities and starting in the industry and my managers were great at teaching me some of the basics of recruiting. That, along with some of my peers, make the culture at Katapult something that I haven't had at other jobs, and I truly feel as though all of my coworkers have my back and really want to see me and the company succeed. There are some very long days (such as with any job) but the openness of everyone in the office really helps the time fly throughout the day. All of this coupled with the fact that the staff genuinely care to help their clients and candidates makes for a "work hard, play hard" startup feel to the company that leads to very rewarding experiences and lots of chances to grow as a person. Great organization for a new professional looking to put in hard work at the beginning of their career.
Pros
Holidays and weekends off, fun company culture, great coworkers, work hard/play hard
Cons
Long days sometimes, small office
Fast-paced, collaborate and rapidly growing company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 10, 2018
Every day is a fun and challenging experience at Katapult Network! I love having the chance to make an impact on the lives of recent college graduates by helping them make their first step in the career. The team is extremely collaborative and everyone really cares about the work we do and the people we place. I transitioned to this job after having spent the beginning of my career in hospitality; Katapult has been incredibly supportive of my growth and learning in this field. I recommend working with Katapult to any recent college grad looking for a leg-up!
Don't bother if your a mid-career professional
Unemployed (Former Employee) –  MNJanuary 2, 2016
I approached this placement agency as they advertise they specialize in assisting mid-career professionals in career changes. I was hoping to get into project management from another field and I was told by this placement agency that they could assist me with this. I was told they had plenty of positions open in this field which I was qualified for and that placement would be no problem. Several months later I had not heard anything from this company. I checked in a few times but was told by my recruiter that nothing was available. It has been 6 months now and I have found several positions on their web site which I am qualified for. I submitted my resume via their site and even emailed my recruiter expressing interest in said positions. My recruiter has yet to return any emails or phone calls. I am especially disappointed because this company expressly bragged about their ability to place mid-career professionals, however it seems that all I was given was a bunch of lies. You are more likely to be successful performing your own career search. Don't waste your time with this agency.