Katherine Healthcare

Katherine Healthcare Employee Reviews

I recommend Katherine Healthcare if you are a new CNA and need to build your CNA skills. If you have been a CNA for a long time and don't mind ignoring the gossip that may come to you or an in-service meeting a few times a week because they don't know what else to do with a complaint from a resident about another CNA then this place may be for you! I confess I didn't appreciate that they only played Spanish music in the Sunroom (believe it or not there are residents & employees that want to hear other styles of music too). I felt like more often I was given too many residents to care for in the short amount of time that I had and I never felt like I could take a break or my work wouldn't get done and I would get complaints from the residents or other employees. My favorite part of the job were the potlucks and birthday parties. On those days management was more relaxed and felt more at ease if we didn't finish our assignment! For the most part the management is alright and if you work hard and visit the bosses every once in awhile for improvements they will like yo,u and give you the hours you want!
Pros
The potlucks and birthday parties
Cons
The frustrations of not having time to take a 15nmin break because of such heavy work load
Working for Katherines Healthcare taught me a lot of new things and put me in a good work environment.
Katherine' s was a nice place to work for the most part. Good communication between staff. Nice grounds outside for residents/staff to enjoy. Good patient care. Lot of private rooms.
Pros
Free meals for administration. Good pay, good benefits.
Cons
Staffing at times a challenge