Kauffman Chiropractic Employee Reviews

N/a
Chiropractor (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INNovember 21, 2017
This company is a good place to work at. However there are a few things and challenges that I face at this job. I was given no vacation days and my compensation did not match the work I did here
Externship
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INNovember 19, 2015
Was only here to complete an externrnship. Had a lot of in between time due to a huge gap in the hours for day and night shift. Learned a lot from this establishment.
proactive company
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INAugust 6, 2014
a company that kept me on my toes. I learned so much while being here for my externship
It an ok job but no benefits
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJuly 11, 2014
I enjoyed working and helping patients through their treatment plan.The first I do at is clean the massage table and make i have enough lotion drapes for the table and have table set to the right height of my waist.Then as I receive patients they are greeted and body work is done for their spine. We continuously do this throughout the day until work is done. We .learn how to do different massages to perform to help the patients more efficiently. Management is wonderful but very strict. they want to give the best quality to our patients. The co-workers are fine but there is conflict sometimes.The hardest part of work is keeping up when having pain but i word anyway. The most enjoyable part of work is seeing the patients are getting better through their treatment plan.
Pros
long lunch time, free lunch sometimes
Cons
no advancement seasonal full time hours