Kauffman Group of Brand Name Real Estate

Working at Kauffman Group of Brand Name Real Estate: 18 Reviews

United States18 reviews

Productive, close-knit group who knows how to work and play

Supportive team of agents and admins who are always willing to help out. I have been assisted every step of the way as I begun my career into real estate. I could not imagine starting this career without TKG! Productive team that moves as a family.

Pros

Real-life training, lead generation, free training

Great group and community!

Since joining the Kauffman group I have been able to improve in all aspects of my career. From the lead resources and all the help the team members are willing to give. Being part of this group is the best decision I made, they push me to be the best I can!

Kauffman Group of Brand Name Real Estate insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Refreshing and fun

In a world of many real estate groups this one is a true standout. Definitely a family atmosphere that is welcoming and truly interested in helping each other from other agents to the administrative staff. Established relationship and involvement with the community is huge and so important. Remote work allows for great work/life balance, while office atmosphere is relaxed and supportive.

Pros

Excellent team atmosphere, support for success.

Professional Group of Real Estate Agents with Career Driven Focus

This is a fast paced environment with all the tools that are needed to succeed in a competitive real estate market. There is a professional team of closing coordinators and assistants with years of experience to assist in the transaction allowing time for agents to prospect and focus on gaining business. In addition there is a marketing group that assist with promoting the agent on social media and this group has a high community involvement including multiple food drives and charities that they regularly participate in. There is a team work environment that allows the experience of the group as a whole to work together and support each other.

Pros

Free Training, Sales Training, Lead Generation

Cons

A wonderful place to grow strong in your professional career

The Kauffman Group is a place to expand and truly understand what it takes to become successful in real estate. Topher Kauffman provides trainings to help you be the best at your profession, decades of experience, leads from all sources creating plentiful opportunity, closing coordinators(Who are amazing), assistance on listing Appointments (huge advantage!!), and much more! My recommendation would be come visit us and see for yourself what an opportunity it is to be apart of the Kauffman Group.

Pros

Training, leads, closing assistance, support, experience etc.

Cons

Absolutely Amazing Work Place and Environment hands down!!!!

I have been with this team for over 2 years and after being on other teams in the past I can honestly say this is the best team I've been on. We are all like family. We give each other a helping hand because we want to see each other be successful. The time and dedication from our team leader to help you become the best and succeed in this business, you can't find anywhere else! The closing coordinator, admin, and assistants truly help you from start to finish. I would recommend The Kauffman Group to anybody who is looking to truly have a successful career in Real Estate!

Great team! It's like working with one big family.

This is the second place I've sold real estate, and I'll probably be here for a while. The support teams around are amazing, and if I have a question, I can get it answered anytime, any day.

Pros

Lots of leads, Support, and training.

Fun Family Setting

Working at the Kauffman Group over the last 4 years has been a blast. Their continuous training and enthusiasm to help other agents has always made me feel comfortable and confident knowing they're there for me. The agents go above and beyond to help make everyone feel welcome. I think the best part of working for this group is that Topher Kauffman is still so involved - unlike most groups in the Charleston area. To have the opportunity to learn directly from the top agent in Charleston could not be more beneficial. He and everyone on the team wants to see others succeed and make a career out of real estate, which is highly encouraging. We work hard, are constantly challenging and helping one another, and always manage. to have fun at the end of the day. Come join us!! :)

Supportive Group and Best Team Leader who actually cares about your success

I can honestly say this has been the best place I have ever been a part of. As an independent agent having the support of the best team leader is in this area is amazing. And the support from my fellow team members is unmatched. We don’t compete against each other but help and build each other up. Tophers knowledge of the real estate market and the information that he sows into each one of us has helped me surpass my personal goals. I am forever grateful for being given the opportunity to be a part of this team that is my family.

Love working here at TKG!

I have been given plenty of tools to succeed and looking forward to the future and growing with TKG! Feels like a family environment, everyone is very welcoming - from admin to the whole team. I have learned so much about real estate and the industry from my fellow team members, can't wait to learn more!

Pros

family environment, welcoming, plenty of room for growth, leads

Jobs at Kauffman Group of Brand Name Real Estate

See more jobs

Supportive Environment and Room for Exponential Growth

Your success is based on how much you want to work. All of my colleagues, trainers, admins, closing coordinators, and team leader all push success and create an environment that makes you want to be more successful. The training is endless and the camaraderie in the office is very uplifting and I come to the office to get encouragement and get my work done. We all have a good time so the hardest part could be staying on task, but we also know we're here for a reason so we can switch back and forth between play and work. My business was non-existent until I switched over to the Kauffman Group! The lead generation software has me closing multiple deals per month.

Pros

Lead Generation Software, Training, Most Marketing Materials Included, Very Low Fees

Cons

Can't think of any

Growing Experience with Amazing Culture

As a new agent, I received the training and attention I needed to succeed. The admin and closing department are amazing and very helpful. The culture is very family like and everyone pushes you to become the best you can be. Everyone here has the same fair chance to succeed.

A supportive and driven workplace

Everyone at the Kauffman Group wants to see you succeed from day one. The learning environment is amazing and the workplace culture is always so positive and motivating. There is always someone available to help answer any questions or concerns you may have and I have always felt a part of the "family". They are the best work family I have ever been a part of and I can't say enough how great it is to be a part of this team.

Pros

non-competitive atmosphere, motivating, tools to succeed

Productive and super fun work environment

Leadership is amazing and has fostered my growth in my job performance and income in a huge way. The admin/support staff is "second to none" giving me the ability to focus on money-making activities

Pros

Continuing Education/Wonderful morale-building parties

Cons

non

Productive and Fun Workplace

As being a new agent I have all the confidence because of my team! They let me ask all the dumb questions I could and a million times! They encourage me every step of the way and I can trust every single one of them!

Pros

Peace of Mind

The BEST Real Estate Team To Work For!!

I've been with The Kauffman Group for 2 years and it has the been the BEST professional decision I could have made for my real estate career. The training, culture, environment are second to none. Truly a family-like atmosphere. Its no surprise that TKG is the top producing team in Charleston Tri-County. A lot of teams over promise, under deliver, say they're going to give you the world....but can't live up to their word. That is not the case at The Kauffman Group. Topher Kauffman is still in the grind everyday with you, is readily available for help and training, provides more leads than we can handle. If you show up, you can flourish quickly and build a kick butt real estate career. Learn and work with the best!

Pros

family like work atmosphere, support, training, leads

Very Productive working environment

Great family atmosphere and very friendly people you will learn a lot and work with some of the very best people in the real industry and you get to set your own schedule.

Pros

Working with best of the best

Productive and Family Like Atmosphere

This is the best team that I have worked for. Lots of training, great admins, and a team leader that is motivating and puts time into us all. Everything is fair and you have the best chance at success with what they offer.

Pros

Lead Generation

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kauffman Group of Brand Name Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits