Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG

Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG Employee Reviews

Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Typical Factory Work

You'll be on a line assembling gas tanks. It can be pretty fast paced but overall not too physically demanding. They will demand alot of overtime and will often schedule you for random days even if you sign up for specific days. Also they post a daily schedule instead of weekly which makes it hard to make plans. Alot of times you go to work not knowing if you're working 12 hours or not.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Unpredictable Overtime Schedule.

Easy work good benefits good pay.

I liked working at kautex because it's easy work with good pay and benefits. It's fast paced and organized. They give u a chance to move up in the company.

Pros

Easy work.

Great people to work with, great benefits.

The people that I worked with were great. Management always helped you with any questions that you have. Great advancement opportunities. There is a lot of overtime if you like that kind of stuff. No room to have family time on the weekends or weekdays because of all the overtime.

3rd shift supervisors isn’t very bright

3rd shift had been short for well over a year bc of the supervisor and team leads being a complete bit** to the new people that the temp service sends in gives them 2 hours of training and think they should be able to run 100 tanks a hour then if a bad tank comes down the line they will say it’s good and seen it done many times if a take has a cut in it they will take a black marker and color it in

Pros

No random drug test

Cons

Team leads shift leads and management ain’t very bright

It's a good place to work for especially win you have a U.A.W takes care of you.

A great place small plant the product is not heavy and not light either the work is easy easy to catch on I got along with everyone they show you how the work is done it's easy to catch on.I miss working there but sadly the 2020 pendmic change all that I found something else after they lay me OFF after three years but kept the ones with More year's but sadly they didn't know they didn't stay long with out there attendance being passed points walking in like they owned it, They thought the union will baby them little they know every company door's swing's both ways one Hired the other fired lol no matter how many years you have in company, no one is spacial but the owner lol .

Pros

Good place

Cons

Good place

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Decent company

Not a bad place to work. The focus is on more entry level employees instead of experienced. Would like to see more employees to help get the job done.

Unwelcoming, unprofessional and unbearable

I have never in my life worked somewhere where people went out of their way to talk down to you and to make you feel like a real loser. I am a great worker and I learn very quickly yet since I have been here I have left in tears almost every single day. I cannot believe this is the culture that they want for their company. I strongly advise working here and as soon as I find another job I’m out.

Pros

It’s a job

Cons

Rude employees, lack of real leadership, mandatory overtime

Good pay

This used to be a fun job until business dropped. Now the company is running with minimal staff. This requires employees to have to perform extra tasks. .

Pros

8 hour shift

Cons

Short breaks

Great company for early in career employees

Used to be a very good company to work for but lately change in management has brought the company down significantly. Company didn't spend their resources on innovation and failed to recognize the market trends.

Pros

Career advancement

Cons

long work hours

The pays good the worker's are kind get overtime supervisors are understandable work is not that hard easy to catch on has great benefits etc.........

productive

normal as usual.Friendly environment. New improvements on the way. Tank manufacturing facilities. Tank changes happen too often. Part number changes and revision levels that causes repetitive building of the BOMs.

supervisors & assembly workers are Awesome

supervisors & assembly workers are Awesome newer upper management needs help struggles with basic business skills they believe cutting people is the answer to all there problems the hardest part of leaving this company is leaving the cool people u see on a daily. no matter what i thank this company for allowing me to be a part of your journey and hope that the company moves forward in a good direction.

Management is a big joke

I worked in shipping my supervisor she had no clue how to even do her job nor did the youngster she had for a boss the whole factory as far as management is in a state of confusion

Assembly line for gas tanks or hilow driving

Moving pallets working on different lines welding checking gauges load trucks to be shipped the gas tanks out also unloading. The pay was everyweek the work was a great experience

Customer oriented environment, as automotive, very demanding and rewarding at fast pace. The company is trying to standardize all manufacturing process worldwide using the same approach, in some cases was achievable and very rewarding. The management is changing from the traditional skilled and technical to more administrative and cost improvement mentality mostly based on changes in the industry and competitors.

Moral very low management show favoritism

Not a workplace for stability at the moment. Management not keeping open communication with direct or indirect employees. No job security, nobody job is not safe.

No work life balance

Leadership is a joke they use yiu until you have nothing more to give them throw you away- bullying is std approach to driving the business - ability to select the right talent is flawed

Not very good company to work for very management!

It would be good company to work for if management would let you do your job instead of Micro management them they mistreat their employees so much Favoritism their.

It's a tedious job

I work environment that requires a sufficient amount standing teamwork cooperation and overtime more so it requires a great deal what physical fitness and mental stability

Pros

Benfits

Cons

Work hours

Love working at kautex wish I could go back

Wish I could go back and work for kautex I pointed out and would like to go back . I was in shipping and receiving loading and unloaded and started going out to the production line

Es una empresa donde puedes trabajar hay estabilidad pero no crecimiento

De almacenista esta bien el trabajo aveces es estresado pero no siempre hay apollo del jefe inmediato pero no de las otras areas al final nosotros eramos culpables si algo no estaba o si ellos pedian mal el material

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG