Kavo Kerr Group Employee Reviews

Good work life balance, great opportunity to potentially hit big bonus
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJune 27, 2018
Great company been around over 100 years; good benfits, mentoring, and opportunity to advance. Great Sales leadership, many employees have been around for quite some time. Great opportunity
Productive and fun work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 22, 2018
Productive and fun work place with a happy environment. Greeting everyone with a bright smile everyday. Everyone's working hard to make what's possible for the company. The hardest part of the is learning new things but also at the same time it's enjoyable.
Learn Valuable experiences
Channel Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 24, 2018
Cross collaboration across departments are great, people are passionate with what they do, but management likes to play favorites, and it shows across the board.
Pros
flexible with schedule
Cons
Management plays favorites
Professional Approach
MDR Associate (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAApril 21, 2018
It was nice experience to work in the company. but when new management came they decided for downsizing. I was not intend to leave but my manager ask me to leave and they gave me extra pay at the time of separation.
Great group of People
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  UtahApril 16, 2018
The local group I worked with was excellent, we were a collaborative group and worked well together. I would work with the local group again at any location.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Very political
High pressure environment.
INDIRECT BUYER (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAMarch 28, 2018
Lean manufacturing is the primary focus. Stressful environment and managed by fear. Long hours are required. A perk is the ability to work remotely 2 days per week.
Fair Compensation, Poor Management
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAMarch 22, 2018
Coworkers and the people there were great. Friendly people that worked well as a team.

Compensation and benefits are fair and competitive. Health, vision, dental, 401k (with matching), good vacation and PTO.

The problem was management. They created a cutthroat environment and poor product standards.
This a a cut throat company
Inside Sales Gendex Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 22, 2018
I worked for this company for almost 12 years. I has grown into a large Dental industry company. However management and the companies standards have failed!
Very Comfortable Working Enviroment
Opportunity Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
Kavo provided a very comfortable working environment. I enjoyed management's involvement in my career. The benefits were some of the best I'd ever encountered.
Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 11, 2018
Needs better management and better planning with teamwork. Lack of hours and minimal overtime
Too much favoritism other employees everything should be equally
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Gossiping
Nice place to work and earn a decent pay
Level 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 1, 2017
Excellent place to work. The environment is very mature. management just about okay, though I have seen some exhibition of favoritism. Overall an excellent and stress free work environment
can be a fun place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 15, 2017
Neither negative or positive I don't like to review everyone has their own opinions. Research the company for you're self and make your own decisions .
poorly organized
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  hatfield, paNovember 7, 2017
this has to be one of the worst environments I have ever worked. there is no actual thought process and input is over looked. when you present an issue or concern you are over looked by a supervisor or manager with not practical experience in the field they are in charge of, and instead are told to only do things that make them look better or make them have to do less of their own responsibilities. personal affairs are directly involved in most of the leaderships decision making process, with no chance of changing that mentality even if you are proving a better solution.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
just about everything else
productive during work hours
Talent Acquisition Manager, Contract (Former Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 18, 2017
productive during work hours
Not required to work after business hours
Culture and environment could be improved
Not a lot of direction given. Very hands off
no room for growth
Dental Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 4, 2017
good work/life balance and decent benefits, however there is poor management preventing employees to advance in their career. recent mergers have caused even more issues for sales teams, doctors and dealers.
Workplace Culture
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 30, 2017
Technical support position is a stressful position due to lack of guidance and training. The supervisors are hardly available for coaching or to provide feedback on how you are doing. The teams leads are hardly available as well to assist because they are pulled for the same meetings as the supervisor which is senseless since they are there to assist the level 1 technicians on the floor. Leadership is constantly changing things with little notice or guidance on the change which effects the day to day activities for the technicians. Career progression is not an option in this position because the level 2 and 3, only have 1 or 2 added job responsibility and have of the time you are fulfilling this need for the customer because they do not want you to escalate the call. The software we support is not well developed by our developers which makes it difficult to support when the customers are asking about issues we have noticed that has been issues for several years but yet our developers have fixed the issues. Overall, this company has a lot of down falls that have yet been addressed over the past years. Especially, when majority of the technician are complaining about the same issues. Also for all the work that is placed on us, the pay of 19.00 is definitely as slap in the face.
Cons
management
Great coworkers and great team environment
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 30, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at kavo kerr. I thought the team environment was great. I had a lot of great coworkers and enjoyed my time there. My direct supervisor was great, but the higher ups didn't necessarily trust the employees. Often there are a lot of high energy meetings where a lot is said but little is done afterwards. The whole job could be done remotely, but the option is only available to a select few.
Pros
Great coworkers, free soda
Cons
location, no Telecommuting
Small corporate business atmosphere
Help Desk Analysis I Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 22, 2017
Its a tight knit family. I was always happy working with my co-workers and supervisor. Is part of a bigger corporation, so there is room for advancement.
Good challenges
Senior Trade Show and Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 26, 2017
There is always a challenge while working. Sometimes the challenge makes the employee better working on problem solving and or growing the employee professionally. Sometimes the challenge is discouraging.
good working environment
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 24, 2017
relax working environment, company provide good benefits. good company culture.

provide 2 times paid training each year, good 401k benefit. leading company in the medical field
Pros
execllent people to work with, and provide training opportunity
Cons
fast pace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kavo Kerr Group. Our community is ready to answer.