KaVo Kerr Employee Reviews

Not such a great company to work for
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 28, 2019
Slave you and don’t pay enough management is terrible ,set rules and only apply them to who they choose to , lot of racist peoples in higher management
3 years
T2 Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2019
The best thing they have are the employees. Management is horrible. Training is horrible. Work space is horrible. Work environment is horrible. Location is horrible.
Pros
You get the weekends off
Cons
Management doesn't promote work/family culture
Professional Tools, Dental Imaging
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PAJanuary 30, 2019
An open workplace with a lot of collaboration in developing products for the Dental sector. Focus of work is Dental Radiography and tools for the Dental professional.
Company Culture
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 24, 2019
Overall the culture at this company was lacking. It felt like walking on egg shells with minimal interaction, but it varies depending on which department.
A good place to work
Customer Care - Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CANovember 1, 2018
The team is really nice. We have Customer Care Week on Oct to appreciate all the member on the Customer Care team. My job is a little stress because we want to process all the order requests that came in through email by the end of the day. Besides that, sometime vendor send in the order request near the shipping cut off time, and want the order to be ship out on the same day, which we might or might not enter into the system on time.
Body Farm
IT Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 26, 2018
High turnover in all departments throughout the company. Low office morale. The company cares very little for the work life balance of the employees. Benefits are okay.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Look for something else!!!
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2018
When trying to talk to HR, they will listen to you however they always remain on the managers side. HR is very hypocritical when it comes to managment. For example An employee can be on their cell phone and it's a problem, however if managers do the same thing it gets swept under the rug, and then HR says well they probably had a good reason for doing what they did. This is by far the worst company I've ever worked for
Pros
Always get to eat different lunches brought in
Cons
HR is always on the manager side
Easy job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 16, 2018
Do your job, reconcile your work, easy going partnership as long as you maintain a positive personality. The job is fun and relaxed when you want it to be.
I honestly dont know
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 26, 2018
I liked the job but they were kinda hard on me for my first week. They expected to much from me for my first week. And when i didn't have my shoes they would send me home and not let me do something that doesnt require the shoes.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Bad Management Decent Pay
Administration (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CASeptember 19, 2018
We had a great management team and culture a few years ago. Felt like working with friends and family. After new management established themselves things went downhill. Culture became toxic and cutthroat. Many good managers and people left the organization for better opportunities. Company was spun off (most likely due to performance) and no longer part of the umbrella company Danaher.
Pros
Decent pay + benefits
Cons
Management and culture
very poor management
Customer Welder (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CASeptember 7, 2018
Was a great place to work until Dana-her bought the company and everything went down hill from there.they took away all family picnics
and treat the worker like they don't matter we used to be like a family company but now all they care about is money its no longer a fun place to work
Pros
loved my job
Cons
very bad management
they need to clean house
RETURNS PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2018
what a sucky place. beneath me to even had been there. the gayest most fake most nosey most hatin most phony most pretendo most stupid most ill-operated place i ever worked at.
Pros
1 shift
Cons
everything
Discuss In Person
Tier 3 Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 31, 2018
As was my previous review, I feel more comfortable discussing this with an interviewer. Hopefully these words find you kindly and does not deter you from meeting an outstanding individual.
Great Opportunity
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 27, 2018
This was a great position to help support a very busy Human Resources Department for a large manufacturing Company. I enjoyed the opportunity to manage numerous HR Administrative tasks and still be accessible to associates to help with the day to day needs to help maintain a positive working environment. Unfortunately, family needs at the time required me to step down from this role.
Danaher
Sr. Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Agoura, CAJuly 16, 2018
Working at Danaher permitted to participate in kaizen events. One as a team player in a SMED event as part of brain storming team. Another as the “Owner” of the event, a process improvement event. Where QC time component inspection time was reduced from a 3.5-hour inspection to just over 1 hour. Event consisted of recording QC inspection station. Eliminating wasted time without proper inspection tools, 5S work station and laminating duplicate/ redundant paperwork. A very successful event.
productive
Upholsterer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 4, 2018
This was an amazing place to work. You got to meet new people and have fun while working. They had a diverse amount of people there. So working there was never a dull moment.
Good work life balance, great opportunity to potentially hit big bonus
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJune 27, 2018
Great company been around over 100 years; good benfits, mentoring, and opportunity to advance. Great Sales leadership, many employees have been around for quite some time. Great opportunity
ok
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJune 15, 2018
ok if you like call center vibe. chained to the desk and the auto answer phone. must hit the very high KPI's behind the company wide standard of "Good isn't Good Enough - there's no such thing as Perfect!"
Productive and fun work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 22, 2018
Productive and fun work place with a happy environment. Greeting everyone with a bright smile everyday. Everyone's working hard to make what's possible for the company. The hardest part of the is learning new things but also at the same time it's enjoyable.
Excellent match for my skills.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2018
An old company with few progressive ideas. Tolerance for failure in work or in life does not exist. I feel that an employer of this caliber should have progressed beyond the human relations practices of old England. There are many reasons why a company fails or does not grow and this one is plagued with most of them. It's not fair to the employees to be so cautious that you stagnate.
Pros
Clean, quiet, friendly environment.
Cons
Unethical and cowardly HR dept.