KBP Foods Employee Reviews

Best company I have ever worked for
1st Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sebastian, FLDecember 12, 2018
If I could still be with this company I would be, after 3 years I'm saddened by leaving my kbp family. Kbp cares about all employees and pushes you to be the best that you can be
Difficulty Staffing Locations
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2018
Staffing the locations was the most difficult with a variety of minimum wage salaries for employees outside the Chicago area. This made it difficult to maintain a committed Area Coach calendar with locations short staffed.
Quick paced, fun work place
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 5, 2018
I enjoyed my time at KBP Foods. It was a quick-paced job but I could handle it. My co-workers had great personalities. There were times things were unproffesional nut overall it was my first job and a learning experience.
Pros
free lunches, great co-workers
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced but fun with family like co workers
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALNovember 30, 2018
A lot to do but in a timely manner. A good management team to help. Good experience for customer service. I recommend everyone to work fast food at least once.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Labor percentages shoot up pretty quickly
it was a fun place to work at times
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXNovember 27, 2018
so far it was a fun place to work at times employees would talk about me but i pushed through because i gotta do what i gotta do to make it in life i didn't let them get to me and yes it was a little hard at first but i kept going and kept being positive i don't really let words get to me because it the end of the day if i lose control its me that's gonna have to deal with that for the rest in my life so i just blowed it off and when i first started KFC it was my first job and people would be rude when i asked for help like they didn't wanna help me but i got there but then they started cutting my hours i was off for a whole week before i came back because they cut my hours really bad and my checks was getting smaller so i left but now im still looking for a job that's gonna give me the hours i need and i come to work everyday without missing but the way they acted wasn't called for.
Pros
discount
Cons
no brakes
unorganized some employees are not doing there part to make are team better
KFC Team Member (Current Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 27, 2018
Some don't take job seriously or important to them we need to make sure your to work on time and showing up to work for your shift if your not and don't show up then why are they there? someone else can have this chance. A lot of stress and immaturity if we each do are part and responsibilities on shifts then it would be great and are customers will appreciate are effort and hard that is done to satisfy them and let them know we appreciate them
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Cut hours!! i need more hours
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLNovember 19, 2018
Very busy on weekends sometimes week days . I’ve gained a lot of experience from my time being there. I would definitely recommend this as someone’s first job
Hours
WAREHOUSE AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 31, 2018
I love the Hrs of Operation Very Flexible and the Experience of steady workflow was a Plus. Teamwork Pay salary commission. Holiday Family Values ......Leadership
Pros
Cons
Breaks
good coworkers
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 17, 2018
Its a job at the end of the day theres good and bad days but the manager is good and fair to everyone. its cool meeting new customers. the only hard part is time management
Pros
learn about fast food
Cons
customers can bring problems occasionally
No help
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2018
Was working 80 hours a week. No work life ballance. No help or training. Bosses sit in the office all day. No leadership. When going up the chain of command you stilk arent heard
Fun
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande City, TXSeptember 7, 2018
i really enjoyed my job at KBP Foods it was fun yet professional. There was plenty of opportunities to grow within the company as well as a very friendly atmosphere.
Fun work place with very welcoming co-workers
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ILSeptember 3, 2018
A great work environment since I’ve started there, like all fast food employees there are days where work is hard and it’s hard to pick up the pace, but you can always count on your co-workers to help you out and to keep the work flow going smoothly! I’ve learned that sometimes you gotta pick up in the slack where one of your co-workers cannnot and to ALWAYS be calm in times of frustration. Especially when dealing with an customer and to always keep a smile on your face and stay positive.
Pros
Free lunch, good management, healthcare
Cons
Not being able to have a break at times
Poor company
Cook (Former Employee) –  AhoskieAugust 30, 2018
Poor leadership, selfish managers, low pay no to advance. It's a my way or highway type of business. I don't recommend anybody to work for KFC in Ahoskie, NC.
Horrible place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 21, 2018
They don't care about the employees they expect you to do what ever they want without asking if your willing to do it the benefits suck and they don't pay enough for the work they expect from you and if you go to higher management they just ignore you then when it's too late beg you to stay.
Ok
Area Coach (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 21, 2018
Kbp Foods is a great company to work for. I really enjoy my time with the company. Typical work for the industry. If you are looking for a fast growing company, KBP is for you.
Pros
Senior Leadership.
Cons
Typical of the industry.
Salary
Kentucky Fried Chicken (Former Employee) –  Waterford, MIAugust 20, 2018
It is a great place to work and the environment is awesome, however, the pay is not enough to simply live. I worked there for three years and i only got paid the minimum and i was their best worker.
Delicious food with decent people
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOAugust 6, 2018
After working in two KBP stores, i notice the type of employees they seek. A hard working teammate, putting aside all else, until the job is complete.
Pros
Free/discounted food
Cons
Minimum wage, and not enough hours.
fun work place
KFC (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJuly 24, 2018
great management and gets you well fit into the workplace. A typical work day is fun but fast paced. the customers are fast in and out and the management show you examples of how to deal with day to day situations with customers and as well as let you try what you learned.
Working for KBP is too stressful. It's more about the bottom line than it is about team work and caring about the good leaders that run the store.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 16, 2018
KBP should listen to the managers who work hard every day and care about the team members and customers who come to work every day and give 110%. The benefits for long time employees are terrible. KBP should just care more.
Fun work place
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLJuly 12, 2018
Need more stability. People need to communicate more during shift so we know what is going on. Some stores are great to work at but a store manager with a poor attitude only brings the store down.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No enough insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KBP Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about