KBP Foods Employee Reviews

Hours
WAREHOUSE AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 31, 2018
I love the Hrs of Operation Very Flexible and the Experience of steady workflow was a Plus. Teamwork Pay salary commission. Holiday Family Values ......Leadership
Pros
Cons
Breaks
good coworkers
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 17, 2018
Its a job at the end of the day theres good and bad days but the manager is good and fair to everyone. its cool meeting new customers. the only hard part is time management
Pros
learn about fast food
Cons
customers can bring problems occasionally
No help
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2018
Was working 80 hours a week. No work life ballance. No help or training. Bosses sit in the office all day. No leadership. When going up the chain of command you stilk arent heard
Fun
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande City, TXSeptember 7, 2018
i really enjoyed my job at KBP Foods it was fun yet professional. There was plenty of opportunities to grow within the company as well as a very friendly atmosphere.
Fun work place with very welcoming co-workers
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ILSeptember 3, 2018
A great work environment since I’ve started there, like all fast food employees there are days where work is hard and it’s hard to pick up the pace, but you can always count on your co-workers to help you out and to keep the work flow going smoothly! I’ve learned that sometimes you gotta pick up in the slack where one of your co-workers cannnot and to ALWAYS be calm in times of frustration. Especially when dealing with an customer and to always keep a smile on your face and stay positive.
Pros
Free lunch, good management, healthcare
Cons
Not being able to have a break at times
Poor company
Cook (Former Employee) –  AhoskieAugust 30, 2018
Poor leadership, selfish managers, low pay no to advance. It's a my way or highway type of business. I don't recommend anybody to work for KFC in Ahoskie, NC.
Horrible place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 21, 2018
They don't care about the employees they expect you to do what ever they want without asking if your willing to do it the benefits suck and they don't pay enough for the work they expect from you and if you go to higher management they just ignore you then when it's too late beg you to stay.
Ok
Area Coach (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 21, 2018
Kbp Foods is a great company to work for. I really enjoy my time with the company. Typical work for the industry. If you are looking for a fast growing company, KBP is for you.
Pros
Senior Leadership.
Cons
Typical of the industry.
Salary
Kentucky Fried Chicken (Former Employee) –  Waterford, MIAugust 20, 2018
It is a great place to work and the environment is awesome, however, the pay is not enough to simply live. I worked there for three years and i only got paid the minimum and i was their best worker.
Delicious food with decent people
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOAugust 6, 2018
After working in two KBP stores, i notice the type of employees they seek. A hard working teammate, putting aside all else, until the job is complete.
Pros
Free/discounted food
Cons
Minimum wage, and not enough hours.
fun work place
KFC (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJuly 24, 2018
great management and gets you well fit into the workplace. A typical work day is fun but fast paced. the customers are fast in and out and the management show you examples of how to deal with day to day situations with customers and as well as let you try what you learned.
Working for KBP is too stressful. It's more about the bottom line than it is about team work and caring about the good leaders that run the store.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 16, 2018
KBP should listen to the managers who work hard every day and care about the team members and customers who come to work every day and give 110%. The benefits for long time employees are terrible. KBP should just care more.
Fun work place
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLJuly 12, 2018
Need more stability. People need to communicate more during shift so we know what is going on. Some stores are great to work at but a store manager with a poor attitude only brings the store down.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No enough insurance
its Fast food
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 29, 2018
Its a rough job but it builds charicter managers are young and the people working there usally are too but its a good job if you need a quick one .
Dont apply
KFC/Taco Bell (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 27, 2018
Absolutely the worst place to work kbp foods does not treat their employees well at all don't hire you full-time but only put you part-time so they don't even have to offer you benefits I don't ever recommending working for any store that is under kbp Foods
Pros
No pros
Kbp foods
KFC Team Member (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 26, 2018
A typical day at work was very busy at some hours and it was relaxing. We didnt have alot of team work but as I worked with others I gave alot of team work in my job. My co workers and me got along very well
Fast paced workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJune 21, 2018
Enjoyed my time, but like any food company faults in upper management made it difficult to have fun. management has changed since I worked there, given the chance I'd probably go back.
bad and behind
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 20, 2018
people where always behind always making me take their task and where always behind with the food being stocked I would not recommend working their or eating their most of the time the buffet is a mess
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Basically a family that pays you.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Deltona, FLJune 14, 2018
The managers were nice, you could get free food, and the employees were all like family. The job could be tough, but it was worth it in the end. You could make a mistake, but instead of yelling or getting mad at you, our manager would help out with whatever it is you may be struggling on. You could blast your music in the back while working or even just sit there and talk from time to time. It was a fast paced job that did require some hard work, but our managers were pushing for us all to get raises. Would go back if I could.
Pros
Friendliest atmostphere in any job
Cons
Sometimes difficult tasks
Stressful, bad management, and
KFC Team Member (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 5, 2018
Busy, lot of customers. I learned that the management was poor. Task deliberation was confusing and very stressful at times. Constant switching from task to task, because the management had to few people working. The culture of the place didn't fit in with me at all. The hardest part of the job was the constant interpretation of orders from the management. The most enjoyable part was the 25 minute break I took in which I could sit down and relax.
Pros
Free meals every shift, flexible hours, and potential to be fun once acclimated
Cons
Lack of benefits, food stock is low, low amount of personnel, and bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KBP Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about