KBP Foods
62Average

KBP Foods Employee Reviews

Lots of hours for salaried managers. Aggressive goals that are barely reachable. District managers don’t help you when you need it. If you’re single and don’t have any kids or any pets to come home to, it could be a descent job.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours and little time off
Expect to work 50 plus hours if your a salaried manager and never have days off. They expect you to work open to close and give you no personal time for yourself.
Cons
No days off
Let’s get to the point, it’s a fast food job, it’s a fast food environment. The schedule is flexible, but even shift supervisors only make $11 and there are little to no benefits, management is ok.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Bad Pat, no benefits
OverallI loved working there it’s just that I didn’t feel comfortable being somewhere where I don’t get to take off for family things and I wouldn’t let anybody play on me in no kind of way
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I have never experienced a business where nobody in management seems to care about the place or being there. It's dirty, smelly and you will never want to eat their chicken again. The people are rude. The management staff DOES NOT CARE. They don't listen and don't care. They view the employees like they are numbers. It's probably a decent first job. It's still nasty.
i am a good worker,and hard working to get my job done as well every single day ,i learn to be more patient the customer, the most enjoyable part of the job to to work in team it's better to finish fast.
Pros
lunches for free
Cons
Health care
The GM is very self centered and feels that she can’t work on weekends and is very inconsiderate of other mangers and employees Really wanted to leave this job do to the lack of respect for her employees and her mangers
Pros
Great Kids to work with
Cons
Inconsistent Management
After basic training, working would have been fairly easy to get a hang of, but due to poor general management we were told contradictory information leading to confusion amongst all team members. Our location became a revolving door of General Managers, each one with more hard-to-follow instructions.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks, inconsistent schedules
It was a bad time for KFC at the time.But overall I made it through.I had to graduate and my grades weren't looking so good.But I graduate once I left KFC.
Pros
They instantly accepted me.
Cons
Short staff.
I feel they make you do too much & you’re definitely not getting paid enough for what you do. Coworkers are good, but overall i don’t look foward to going to work everyday. ig it’s alright if it’s your first job.
Pros
Work with your schedule
Cons
Low pay
This job is good for high school students, but harder for adults trying to make a living. Management positions are better, but could take years to achieve.
KPB has been growing at an amazing pace with mostly acquisitions of existing groups. The culture is open and inclusive. The expectations or tough, but achievable .
It's not all that bad, but you just have to have a strong back bone when working in fast food restaurants. The employees are nice and sometimes the customers are nice as well. My worst day was when a customer was being completely rude for no reason, but my best day was when everyone was nice and the food was great.
In addition to being disruptive to working employees and customers, two of four managers were overall disrespectful and uncooperative. One assaulted me physically on my last day working.
Good and growing company. The growth for me was stagnated for me because the company was still not ready to promote me to director of operations in spite of I being the director of operations designate for Norfolk market in Virginia.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Diversity & Advancement
Since I been working for KBP I learned that they are fair . They show you respect and you can learn a lot of new things everyday. Always be honest to one another . Come to work on time ,do what you have to do and you will get rewarded!
This company stinks. Dont ever work for them they pay garbage and treat workers like trash they do nothing to help when you ask or need it............
It was a fun job until it became more about the bottom line and not about the customers, the staff, and management. It pretty much became a dictatorship rather than a company.
You're going to regret it before your first paycheck. We were better before we switched owners. No one sticks around long. Take my word for it, or don't. Its your life, but the money doesn't make up for the physical and emotional tax.
Everyone is work friendly and ready to work at all times. Its a team effort job and everyone must work together or the whole shift will be off. Co workers angry an so on. So coming to work smile an be in a good mood is a great thing
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Minimum wages
Not a great place to work if you have a busy personal life, but I met great people and I got decent money. Good for people who like the fast food industry
  1. Employee Reviews