KCI WIRELESS Employee Reviews

1.9
Ratings breakdown
Do. Not. Work. At. KCI.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXApril 2, 2018
Terrible management. You won't get paid what they advertise. They expect you to work every morning without pay if you don't make sales goals to "motivate" you. Commissions are off and unfair. GO ELSEWHERE if you want to work for T-Mobile!
Pros
Discounts, great coworkers
Cons
Awful pay, lies and bad management
Don’t ever work here!!!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 24, 2018
Working with KCI wireless was a big regret. Poor management and extended pay day. My paycheck was never accurate and I never get my commission for so many reason i don’t understand. The manager was always partial and sentimental, always looking for who to blame for mistakes and lies, and never accurate with hours worked.The happiest day was the day I walked out of the store.
Horrible Company to work for
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 21, 2017
Management is extremely cut throat and will drive you crazy while always breathing down your back. Commission was always wrong and they frequently punished employees by having daily am calls to gain “commitment.” Stay away from KCI
Pros
I had a job
Cons
I would NOT recommend this company to anyone.
Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 26, 2017
They dangle a carrot by telling you how much money you can make. Once they are done using you, then it all goes downhill. Don't believe that 1 good review. The most enjoyable part of the job was my last day walking out.
Pros
Cons
Getting paid on time or getting paid at all.
You like a company that is always getting your pay checks wrong? This is the place for you
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 31, 2017
Pay is always wrong, it's the system they use to pay your commission. Managers are never there long enough to help you get your earned money. they have it even worse. On top its a franchise so you're getting REALLY underpaid. Great co-workers make it a fun job.
Cons
Pay, management
N/a
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMay 5, 2017
learned everything on my own does really support employee's leave you out to dry change's everything without telling you get blamed for things that are out of your control
Cons
all cons
Great place to work at with endless Career Advancement Opportunity!
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2017
I've been with KCI Wireless for over a year in a half now and have gone through 2 promotions with this incredible company! We represent the best Brand in America of T-Mobile and add the unique twist of KCI Wireless making us #1! The workplace is fun, intense, challenging and always changing which makes it great!

The most enjoyable part of the job is the connection we have with our Senior Leadership team! They are growing and have really taken previous feedback and made a change for the better! Our VP connect with us, hears us out, is crazy awesome and values us as his employees!

This is a great place to work at and I would highly recommend KCI Wireless as your Next Career Move!
Pros
Compensation, Culture, and my Leader!
Cons
N/a
Top hand- I (Former Employee) –  RALIEGH NCJanuary 26, 2014
It was a good experience with kci
We did everything from raw land builds to colocates
Pros
Cool people
Cons
Alot of travel
Enjoyed working at KCI
Civil Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 20, 2012
Worked from my truck most of the time. went to office about two days a week. Had great management and was praised for good work