kCura Corporation Employee Reviews

Great coworkers, bad management
Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 30, 2017
The company is plagued by micromanagers.

While I can easily recommend kCura for junior employees, or those who can easily "go with the flow", if you're the kind of person who likes to take ownership of a problem and its solution, and see it to the end, look elsewhere. Too many stakeholders all want their solution to be the one to be used, and to have their voice heard, but nobody is willing to make the hard decision to tell a stakeholder that they aren't getting what they want; nobody wants to be the person who says "No." Because of this, everyone gets a "No" when the project takes twice as long as it should have, and comes out with half the features.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Micromanagement
Fun place as long your not out of place
Application Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 3, 2012
What I thought would be my ascension into normal work routine and glory in IT turned out to be a disappointment. One and only thing I learned from here is "Google is your Friend" which happened to be my next job infact.
Management was terrible, it was more of a boys club old fraternity party all the time. If you weren't with top guys your muscled out of company and rules changed whenever it pleases.
Hey atleast they have a ping-pong table. !!
Pros
ping pong table
Cons
management
It looks good on paper
Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago IlJuly 3, 2012
I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone that I like. It looks good on paper, but the culture is severely lacking in morality and functionality.
Pros
if you like to drink, there's plenty of alcohol
Cons
brutal corprate culture. misplaced priorities