Keap Employee Reviews

Leadership is terrible and all have egos
HESenior Employee Relations (Current Employee) –  Chandler ler, AZNovember 29, 2018
Terrible place don’t have a clear understanding of managing people or an environment that’s fast place and setting you up to fail. It’s seems they are stugfleing and losing people fast.
Pros
Win4Time
Cons
Very poor leadership team
Positive Experience
ACCOUNT MANAGER, TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 26, 2018
I found my time at Infusionsoft to be an excellent starting point to creating a strong foundation of marketing knowledge, as well as understanding how to think critically.
It was very good place
Virtual Assistant (Former Employee) –  UttaraMarch 18, 2018
I am very lucky to work with them. They help me every time. They secure me every time. It's a very good place for work. I am very expert in this job. I am proud of them.
Pros
security
Cons
Health care
Find out the hard way
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2018
Infusionsoft has great technology and it is fun to sale. Expansion office with tons of changes and expectations. Good stepping stone to growing your career in the Tech space.
Pros
nice people, great product
Cons
Sets you up to fail and doesn't take accountability for it.
Fantastic staff and good culture!
Customer Support Team member (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 2, 2018
Working at Infusionsoft is stressful and difficult due to the customers that we deal with and the level of things to know when working with the CRM. However, the company does a FANTASTIC job at hiring some of the best people I've ever met.

The company culture is really nice and everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Pros
Amount of paid days off, company culture, people
Cons
Confusing expectations, large amount of knowledge required with minimal training.
Great place, great perks
Business Development Partner (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 22, 2018
Infusionsoft is a great place to work. This company once was a start up, but has expanded to a great company with an excellent culture. Free cereal and can play football in the middle of the office. Occasional Nerf gun wars. The Company has gone through some downsizing multiple times and the transparency was lacking on that part. Overall this is a great company.
Pros
free cereal, Fun work environment
Cons
Lack of transparency with Leadership
Fun Place- Low advancement
Customer Success (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 6, 2018
Infusionsoft is a great place for someone who is really just starting their career as they do pay well upfront and have fairly good benefits. The downside is when you are ready for advancement it can be a long struggle to get there, even when you are more than qualified.
Pros
Great Time off
Cons
Product not keeping up with competitors
Not what it seems.
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 10, 2017
They preach small business and local, then they outsource jobs and utilize large corporate practices. One of these things is not like the other. You better have friends in high places here to even advance at all, otherwise you are stuck. Also, be careful to not ruffle any feathers, or they will get you.
Pros
Monthly Tailgate Party, Cereal Bar
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Pay, Lack of Direction.
Mass Layoffs and Company Changes
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 2, 2017
This company is trying to make a drastic change to it's sustainability. Technical support was extremely understaffed and underpaid for their responsibilities. There was absolutely no room for advancement out of technical support as the company would hire from outside the company to fill other roles in other departments. Technical Support department was often excluded from company events, meetings, decisions, parties, etc.
Great Company Culture
MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 2, 2017
A great place to work with a fun company culture. Working hard to move to the next level as a company - it's really going places. Very transparent in regards to where they intend to go as a company and how they intend to get there.
Fun and engaging place to work
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 29, 2017
Infusionsoft is a great place to work, especially as at an entry level position. I would recommend the company to those just out of college looking to get their careers started. It has a great and welcoming culture and overall a positive attitude throughout.
great passion for smb
Senior Sales Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 7, 2017
its a really great company if you have passion for the small business owner. company needs to fine tune some things but is a really great place to be
Learn about running a small business
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 25, 2017
Infusionsoft will help you and motivate you if you are interested in starting your own business. It is a great place to be if you are self driven, hard working, and believe in helping small businesses.
Great mission, the culture was hard to keep
Lead Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2017
I worked at Infusionsoft, during their first really large growth trajectory. Initially it was great, awesome team and exciting time to be part of the work culture. Some of the small cracks in culture, managers I initially saw, became larger. I was in sales, everything became more cut throat. I was part of the intial lay off in 2015 and there ahve been 3 more since
Great people, but work life in non-existent.
Senior Regional Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 28, 2017
The Sales Department is in trouble. Great sales people who are not getting the leads they need to be successful. Very unethical things going on within the sales department. Ethics and honesty is a thing of the past within the sales department.
Pros
Great people, cereal bar and relaxed dress code.
Cons
Unethical behavior in the sales department and management knows.
Sales Role
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 27, 2017
I had a great first 12 months, very successful
Last 6 months were full of internal challenges in the company. Poor product innovation, poorer customer service, and late reactions to the market led to a drastic drop in sales. When I left, there were more customers cancelling every month than new customers coming in the door.
Pros
Great office, some flexibility with PTO
Cons
Leadership at all levels appears to be in over their heads
Great company but no direction and poor leadership
Regional Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 1, 2017
Leadership does a poor job of communicating the vision and direction of the company. Hard to know who runs the ship. Especially for the sales team, there are no processes in place, no training, no development. You are on your own.
This was a great company to work for and help build it.
Marketing and Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 26, 2017
I would meet with small businesses to go over their marketing strategy and help them implement that into their business. I learned a ton about marketing strategy, businesses processes, and digital marketing.
Pros
Great company culture, travel, always learning
Cons
A bit disorganized, but that goes with being a start-up
Infusionsoft is a Talent Factory
Creative Director/Leadership Design (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 14, 2017
I love Infusionsoft, the people, the purpose, the values and the mission. This is what creates culture. Infusionsoft invests in its people and gives opportunities to people like no other place I have experienced before.

I came in as an art director and they leveled me up to a VP. I will forever be grateful for the life changing opportunities they gave me.

While there are always challenges with the pace of a high growth company, I am a forever fan. I would work there again in a second if the op presented itself.
Pros
They believe in people and invest in their growth and development, They embrace the bold and those with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, You have a voice.
Cons
This high growth company moves fast and the amount of change is hard for many.
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Videographer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 25, 2016
Nice place to work to stay focused and get busy. Many cooks in the kitchen trying to make too many pivots. Lower management is not on the same page as Upper management.
Pros
Free lunches, flexable time off
Cons
No room for advancment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keap. Our community is ready to answer.