Keefe Group

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

It was a nice place to work,other than it i environment of the the work place.

This company was highly profitable and respected of it employees. Often giving out company benefits and purks to their employees .Keefe commissary allows made sure you felt safe and secure while doing the job that was put ahead of you.

It’s an okay place to work if you don’t have a life

The place is an okay place to work. Management needs to be better, all they care about is their production, and their numbers. If you miss a day, you’re placed in a hard room to work the next day, no matter the reason for call-off.

Pros

Bonuses, Gift cards, 45 minute lunches on Wednesdays, 4 day work week.

Cons

Pto, Quick to take your bonus away, hard work, no OT for everyone, seniority, no opportunity for advancement.

Fun work place

Flexible fun work place. The management and staff are an awesome team that really compliments each other's skills and encourages others to do their best. On the down side if your not a manager or higher your chances of career growth are slim to none. Pay is fair but still could be higher for the amount of physical and mental stress and labor you have to endure while working here. Overall though it is a good company and the benefits are fair and competitive.

Pros

Read review

Cons

Read review

May 16, 2022
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback, and thank you for your dedication to Keefe!

Anonymous

Takes forever to get through the hiring process. they do not pay you for computer training. They brush off questions when you ask. Communication is lacking

May 2, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At Keefe Group, we take all feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience in a safe work environment. If you would like to talk more about this, please email us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we can discuss further.

Hours and benefits are good, mental treatment from on-site is poor.

I loved my job and I wish I could’ve advanced more but after Covid the job makes you seem more like you are just a chess piece to keep them going in the next round. if you’re an on-site worker you get walked all over by the facilities you work for and get treated like a stereotype or an inmate not only that but it feels as if you were being filled with broken promises feeling important just to get the job done for the bigger fish you were just smaller just to help the bigger guys keep going with no advancement for yourself.

April 25, 2022

Incompetent management

Do not bother this company are filled with a parade of shameless liars,hypocrites,and condescending managers and leads. If you are not one of the "favorites" among management you will not get anywhere. The turn over rate is unlike any jobs I've ever been on, Temps come and go daily,which you can not blame them,Once they get you in they do not train you properly and treat you horrible. There is all these false promises of promotions and raises. Management have no integrity at all. I have experienced been management at fast food joints then this place.There are better jobs out there dont waste your time,your energy or mental state it's not worth it. This is the epitome of a Dead End Job if you have dignity at all STAY AWAY.

April 25, 2022

Excellent company

Great company to work for, there is the occasional drama but overall good people work there and the company seems to take care of their employees. I worked there for 6 years.Just keep in mind that you're working in a prison.

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, good co workers

Cons

A drama queen or two

April 18, 2022
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback, and thank you for your 6 years of dedication.

Bad work experience/Poor Management

Job was nothing like it is when I first started a year ago. With the Time company and management has just gone down. Employees do not get treated as they deserve overworked and under paid By managers & team leaders who are over their heads. Absolute chaos. Lying to current and potential employees. Not much opportunity to grow unless you’re a favorite or if you’re a “Yes-man”. Workers are scared to speak up and when they do nothing gets done or they guilt shame you. After a year I decided to put in my notice & get out of Keefe.Terrible experience.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Horrible management

February 23, 2022

not employee friendly only bottom line do not promote within

new management terminated long term experienced employee's not familiar with the daily operations the pay does not match the work, who you know not what you know

Pros

Cons

fake management

January 18, 2022

10 year Employee

Worked for this company for going on 10 years. I love my job and everyone I work with. It has a strong team environment, and opportunity for advancement.

Pros

Great benefits, Good schedule, Team work

December 20, 2021
Thank you for your review and congrats on your 10 years with Keefe Group!

Productive crew at work Great people

Working with great productive people, Very busy productive line, time goes quickly Have to be very energetic, Long work days But you get 3 day weekend for hard work.

Pros

free lunch

Stressful and negative place to work

the co's make your job harder than what it ispeople never stay at the company longmanagement ignores you and is no where to be foundalso management doesn't stand up for you when you have a problem

December 1, 2021

Now, the pay is decent.

The benefits in this job is you work from home, you are paid weekly and the pay is now, pretty decent. The down side is not a lot of updated or quality training. Yet, they send lots of emails informing you of what you are doing wrong. The systems are down and move slow alot without explaination, yet they want your handle times low.

Pros

Work from home, Pay

Cons

Quality training, no flexibility in schedule once hired

Poor management and communication

Very poor management and communication within the company. There’s only a few people that you can actually rely on. Was left alone doing a two person job for over two months by myself. No extra compensation or even a you’re doing a great job. New hire was finally brought into help. New employee always comes and goes as they please several no call no shows in a very short amount of time. Reports of employee doing this several times were made to management and nothing was done. Getting ready to leave the company because I can no longer deal with coworkers doing whatever they please with no repercussions.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Management and communication

tight knit group. Easy job.

Great job to work since its really easy. You work with inmates, but they aren't bad as long as your respectful. Only work 6 hours a day most days and get paid for all 8. Management could be better, boss is super lazy

Pros

easy job, short days

Cons

lazy supervisor

It was okay

It was a decent job, high volume depending on the season. There was a lot to remember, my training was pretty decent, I got the jest of things, but could have been more in depth. If we need while on a call, we have an option to message the “help desk” but I felt some of them were rude. One time I asked a question and yes it was a silly question but my first day on the phones and for some reason I just couldn’t remember, and the help desk agent replied “LOL” before even answering my question.

good pto you get 3 weeks to start off with

Keefe group has alot of growing to do but it is a great place to learn everything about shipping and recieving. They are looking for people whom is willing to work 40 plus hours.

Pros

pto

Cons

will not talk bad about my last job

bad management

Doesn't care about making warehouse cooler.Adds vests which make it even hotter. ignorant. Commonly doesn't hire immediately after required temp hours are completed. you are left wondering when / if you will be hired.

Pros

45 min lunch on Fridays

Cons

very hot in summer

Met lots of new friends in this position

Job overall of but can be pretty demanding at times and sometimes you’ll work later than expected. The job can get tough at times and you get pulled in different directions. Overall the job can be fun also because you will meet lots of new people who will help you get through your day.

Pros

Good pay for work

Cons

No benefits for part time workers so they don’t stay

Rewarding when completed the day as there was always challenges

As a manager of the warehouse I had really great people working for me but in the contract we had to have inmate workers as well, and they stole items on a daily basis. It was very timely trying to keep up with them as reports had to be written and they had to be fired and moved from there pod at the facility. Then I would get new ones and it would start all over again.

Pros

Worked with some great coworkers

Cons

Had inmate workers whom just stolen items on daily basis

Run!

Management were very condescending people; stressful work environment, and let anything slide. There was favoritism towards their most “valuable” employees, even if they’re creating a hostile work environment. Don’t waste your time. Delivering to jails however, I learned a lot.

Pros

Decent benefits, great location, food

Cons

Hostile coworkers, micro-management

Common questions about Keefe Group

Answered by current and former employees at Keefe Group

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keefe Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.9
InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight