Keefe Group
55Below average

Keefe Group Employee Reviews

United States267 reviews
Very good company
I enjoyed my experience with keefe group.. They were wiling to cross train me in a variety of positions.. Allowing me to gain several experience in all aspects of the warehousing field.
Pros
Good chance for advancement
Cons
Physically demanding
Not the Same Keefe
I've worked at Keefe for years than the big change to TKC Holdings came about. The company took a turn for the worse. It never recovered. The treatment of loyal staffers is horrible. It all about the money to company nothing more. You can work and die without even a flower to the family. Don't believe the hope.
No Culture
It is the most horrible place I have worked, I just lost my time, the manager, not culture no support no idea how to make decisions about the job ...
productive, fast paise. Equality.
We attend patients and inmates equally. We are here to serve them while they are in our Canteen. We make sure store is properly stocked, clean and organized to the best of our knowledge.
It's a Job.
I am a driver by paper description. However, in reality, I am a do it All Man! Actually, the only things I do not do here are as follows: drive the forklifts, receive and process the shipments and orders and manage the warehouse. IF you come here, you will make $14-16/Hr and work like bananas. You WILL pass out orders to the inmates, IF you are a driver or IF they need you and IF You BCI is clean. This can be stressful.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Fast paced exciting workplace
Keefe Group is an employee friendly employer with great benefits. The salary and advancement opportunities are abundant. They also care deeply about employee safety and overall work experience.
Everything was good about this company!
On the first day or at least first week of the job, I was super nervous. After a few weeks, I loved everything about this company. I learned new things every day from this company. I had good days & bad days, as well as tough days. I met a lot of new people.
Large Company, overall, good company to work for.
Work life balance at TKC Holdings / Keefe Group has improved greatly. The teams work together and the employees are engaged. We share laughs and enjoy our jobs. People can apply for new positions, it is good to see so many people moving and growing.
productive
getting new inventory in on tuesday unload truck and seperate inventory very productive day of work and fast paced.learned how to be detailed and sufficient
Diverse
Was a nice work place no complaints. Had fun on breaks and people the atmosphere made the day past faster. They do need more overtime when I was at the ffacility
No a great job.
It’s a job I need right now. But I’m looking for other opportunities. I would not recommend this job to anyone who has a family. Hours change without regard for family responsibilities.
A good company to work for.
It is an easy job but there is alot of wait time. You have to wait to be escorted to your destination. But... Good pay.
You feel safe at work. Flexavle hours.
Pros
I like what I do.
Cons
Not enough hours at times.
Fun Work Environment
In Saint Louis, there were many options for personal growth. With the Taylors owning the company, we were not just a number but a person. They took care of their employees.
It's okay
This is not a hard job if you don't mind walking A LOT. Dealing with inmates can be trying and perhaps more training should be available for this part of the job. There is no moving up, however this was established when hired. Small team so if you don't click with the people you work with it will be trouble (ie best friends and relatives)
Work heavy environment
It was a very labor-intensive job. You have to have a good amount of physical fitness to complete the tasks. It is also long hours with not very good pay for the work you do.
It’s okay .
On a typical day at work. You just walk around in circles grabbing whatever is on your list. Put it in a plastic bag and do the same thing all over again.
Pros
You got to leave campus. Was the second most paying job on compound
Cons
On your feet all day.
Satisfied
A great opportunity for an entry level worker to build career advancement work skills to excel deep into the work force from social skills to hands on work ethic.
Okay
Great job and pay for just working a day. Meet cool people, inmate and CO's were friendly. You literally just distribute commissary no extra. Oh and you have to travel a lot.
This place is a joke!!!
This place is a joke! It's long hours you have a time to go in but not a time to get off.no team work at all.to many rules.no here works with anyone.if you call out management get mad.never a full staff.they expect you to work more.smd pull what other employees dont do.
The mangers are great! They work their butts off.
This company overall sucks they don't pay anything but minimum wage they don't realize that we are putting are life in harms way over a bag of chips because the warehouse couldn't send the chips. corporate has no clue what the (little people) go throw.
Keefe Review
It was a great place to work in the beginning until new management took over the company and the morale started going down and people were starting to feel very unhappy up there.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keefe Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight