Keefe Group
Happiness rating is 53 out of 100

Keefe Group Employee Reviews

The computer system is inadequate. The server is located in a different state. Rules are not enforced by the onsite manager. It is not a team-oriented environment.
Pros
Set schedule
Cons
Favoritism from onsite manager
I enjoy working and helping out for this company. The job is fast paced but your days go by real fast . You need good organizational skills to do this job but they mentor you to achieve this ability to succeed!
Pros
Good health care
All in all Keefe is a great place to work. All departments are focused on providing exceptional customer service. The sales team understands that they can't be effective without the production group and we can't be effective without them. Support is always available should any department or individual need it.
Pros
Five day work week and available overtime.
Cons
Overtime and very little downtime.
Worst place to work at Management is by far the worst Manager loves to talk bad about employees has been brought up to HR and nothing was done They expect so much from employees but do nothing for them if you want to work in a sweat shop this is the place for you
This is a job that has a good work/life balance, and most days you are off early. The job itself isn't very difficult. At the prison, free lunch is provided.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Poor poor management who doesn’t care about their employees. Talk to you as if your a child and there no room for growth or advancement opportunities within the company unless they change management can be a great company to work for
Pros
Bonus weekly if quota are meet
Cons
Frequent breaks during shifts
When I first began working at Keefe Group, I was on the projects team, so I was expected to work independently. There was formal training for the products, and I was allowed a wide berth when I needed something to do my job. However, many people were hired that couldn't perform the job, and some of them habitually blamed other people for their own failures. This has gotten worse over time, so now it's like walking on eggshells. Keep your head down and be a robot, and you'll be fine.
Pros
Liberal allowance on how to get my job done
Cons
Co-workers are very HR-happy; easy to get fired.
I enjoy working for Keefe group. It is a small warehouse and it feels like family. Less then 70 employees. They have locations throughout the USA so relocation is highly possible if that is something you desire.
Pros
Free lunches, fun atmosphere
Cons
I have no cons with this company
A lot of drama. Wouldn’t recommend if you are a parent because you literally will work until you are done which can be as late as 930. There is one amazing boss but the rest don’t care
November 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At TKC, we take your feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience in a safe work environment. We believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. We apologize that your experience with TKC did not meet these expectations. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about this, please email me at hr@tkcholdings.com and we can discuss further.
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Keefe Group are excellent.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Keefe Group, I think this company has job security.ManagementIn general, managers at Keefe Group were aware of the needs of their employees.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Keefe Group is fair and balanced each other out.OverallMy experience working at Keefe Group was a great experience.They always had their employees safety and needs in mind.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks from the company.
Cons
Medical benefits
Management only care about themselves. They are never wrong. Do you need to go home? Ok then you will get written up, forced to use PTO (which takes forever to save), and lose part of your bonus. Managers have their favorites and if you’re not one of them, just leave.
November 17, 2020
I mostly like my schedule and the times the people were nice and helpful the pay was terrible for what you had to deal with and the break area was pathetic. Oh and you hauling that heavy big cart filled with food and some of the inmates didn't appreciate what you had left on your cart it was kinda overwhelming at times but if you like cursing or like to be cursed at it may be the job for you.
Pros
Monday Through Friday and paid holidays
Cons
Terrible pay
October 20, 2020
The job itself is very easy to perform but other factors make it stressful. Mainly management. Management has shown multiple times that they bend things as they see fit, do not consider important matters to their employees, and talk about employees to their coworkers. This job would be fairly nice if there wasn’t such a lack of good management. Extremely hostile work environment
Pros
Easy job, simple to learn
Cons
Management, communication
October 13, 2020
This job is good for me, depends on your life situation. The inmates are tolerable, its just the bad timing of certain things that make the job a little harder.
Workers tend to gang up on other workers if they don’t like you. A lot of bullying. No room for advancement. They don’t enforce company policy here. It’s very hot in the warehouse. No Place for job advancement here.
Pros
Cons
Not a very clean place to work.
September 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At TKC, we take your feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience in a safe work environment. TKC believes in and invests in our employees, hoping each one finds a career they love within the Company. Internal opportunities are published by our recruiting team regularly encouraging professional growth within our food service, commissary, warehouse, and corporate businesses. We hope this answers your concerns and again we welcome any feedback you may have. If you would like to provide more details, please email me at hr@tkcholdings.com.
I work in Administration and personally I love it. It is a lot of work and there are days it can be overwhelming but I have great co workers that help when needed and also the manager is very understanding. The pay is great so are the benefits/hours. The only con is just the work load. It is you working on a particular task by yourself and at times its very hard and stressful. Other than that Its a great job.
Pros
Hours, Benefits, Pay, Flexibility
Cons
Work Load
low pay for working in a hot warehouse, standing on your feet constantly, this work place will drain you. there is opportunity but make sure you can handle working here
September 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At TKC, we take your feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience. We apologize that your experience with TKC did not meet these expectations. If you would like to provide more details, please email me at hr@tkcholdings.com.
The staff and how they treat you is horrible and the environment is barrable the people that they hire sometimes can't even speak English not good....
September 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At TKC, we take your feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience in a safe work environment. We apologize that your experience with TKC did not meet these expectations. If you would like to provide more details, please email me at hr@tkcholdings.com.
Years ago, management was great. They listened, help, and tried to make a difference. Then it all changed. Nothing for the good. It’s all about the bottom line and how much you can do with the least amount of help and praise.
Pros
People that are hourly, still care and try to help, pay is decent
Cons
Long hours and no help from management.
July 7, 2020
I worked at the dallas county jail as a commissary. First we didn’t had any breaks, and if we took a 30 min break the manager would get mad and tell us to go back and finish the job. Secondly , You will talk to the manager and she will not let you finish talking and just get mad at you before you finish with your sentence. Thirdly, we had to be there at 5am and we would leave around 7 or 8pm almost every day and same thing would happen the next day.
Pros
you learn a lot in there
Cons
there’s no management
June 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take these issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At TKC Holdings we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. We strive to provide our employees with a great work experience in a safe work environment and apologize that your experience with TKC did not meet these expectations. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about this, please email me at hr@tkcholdings.com and we can discuss further.
I've worked at Keefe for years than the big change to TKC Holdings came about. The company took a turn for the worse. It never recovered. The treatment of loyal staffers is horrible. It all about the money to company nothing more. You can work and die without even a flower to the family. Don't believe the hope.
June 9, 2020