KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

awful awful place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAFebruary 18, 2019
if you don't work six days a week you will get fired even if you miss one day and you are sick they will fire you on the spot they said I stole a sanwitch out the machine because I cancel my order
Pros
awful place to work
Cons
they will throw you under the bus
Terrible
Freight Selector (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAFebruary 12, 2019
The worst I’ve ever had. This job was a waste of giving up an old life for a new one. It stunted my growth , the people was so inconsiderate and disrespectful of people Personal Property. My phone was stolen and I told management and they said it was nothing they could do about it literally. Therefore they had no integrity at all and a lack of honor amongst co workers . I really hated KeHE and I chose this job to help with my son who was very sick at the time and I regret it with a passion .
Cdl driver Worcester ma
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 11, 2019
Absolutely terrible management. All they do is lie to you every day. They expect way too much out of a CDL driver. Not worth my time. Left Kates break down daily.
Big regret
Lead of Operations (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAFebruary 6, 2019
work for more than 8 years, started as a selector and work my a@$ up to a lead. Through out the entire time all management is very bad at managing the company. I lost 8 years of my life in this company when i could of started somewhere else.
Worst job ever
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 28, 2019
This by far was the worst place I ever worked at. Worked long hrs between 12 to 16 hrs a day. Constantly working 6 days a week. Always Being threatened that you're replaceable. Having to constantly move fast to hit your 100% or better. Unsafe inviroment accidents every week. The whole management quit. From the operations manager on down. Just so you know expect to get robbed by the company they just lost a lawsuit settlement not paying employees overtime. Dont believe me you can look it up.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
No life.
They don’t work students.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 26, 2019
I was called for an interview and was asked some basic questions and given a brief understanding of the position. But once I mentioned a schedule that could work with my school schedule the HR Rep did a complete 180 and started to question me about my school. At the end she stated that they could no longer continue the hiring process because I was studnent, so I was discriminated against despite the fact that my school schedule never conflicted with their work schedule.
Pros
Cons
They discriminate against students
ok company to work for.
Sales representative for Colorado and eastern Utah (Former Employee) –  Fruita, COJanuary 24, 2019
Lots of travel for work, large area to cover. not a lot of training given, you must be self motivated to learrn the items the company carries and sells. Same recuring problems of shipments from warehouse. management seamed to ignore and deny problems. Most customers were not happy with the company
Pretty boring work place but was the closest job near me
Put away driver (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 16, 2019
KeHE was pretty hard for me too work at because of the simple fact that we did 12 hour shifts everyday even on weekends. We were barley given any breaks and the managers were always on us very tough. I pushed through it as much as I could. It kind of sucked because it was my first job experience out of high school and that’s how it went but I’m just ready to move on and find something better!
Pros
Cons
Short breaks short lunches
good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  multiple storesJanuary 16, 2019
Communication with store personnel sometimes wanting but overall good.
Communication with company personnel sometimes wanting but overall good.
workload is average for past jobs.
Pros
bonus
Cons
commision should be better
One of the WORST jobs I’ve had
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 9, 2019
Out of all the warehouse jobs I worked KeHE has to be the worse i’ve had. Yeah sure if you like slaving your life away 13-15 hrs everyday being at work by all means. They have a high turnover rate cause either someone’s quitting or getting fired. They’ll have you excited at the idea that you’re making more than most warehouse jobs start you off at & they ease you into it by only having to do 8 hours/day during the training period for the first 2 weeks. But after that of course u have to stay however long it takes to finish the work and you’re literally there all day from 11am til whenever. On top of that it’s an unsafe place to work with injuries that seem to happen every other week & they don’t even have enough equipment sometimes so they’ll send ppl home or make you clean all day. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone terrible place
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours, unsafe work conditions
Poor Management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PA 18031December 31, 2018
Unfair management, last minute overtime, not compatible if on probation or parole, everyone is high. Broken items in racks with bugs and rotting product
Pros
Work alone mostly
Cons
management is awful
Place to work and get your money
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 27, 2018
Max pay tops out after 4years and night time pay differential is suppose to be a $1 but they only give u $1 for the day and not hourly so that’s how they get you
A Great Experience
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  SomewhereDecember 13, 2018
I found the company to be a great company to work for. However, it is commonly understood that you should choose a boss, not a job. I found myself in the situation of leaving a good job to work here and it was a big mistake. Overall, this company was wonderful to work for. However, my manager was difficult to work with and refused to share knowledge about procedures and then placed blame and talked down about me in front of customers.

HR was of great assistance but were limited in what they could do in terms of helping solve the issues in my workplace. It was a frustrating experience but educational. I learned a lot about product distribution and management while employed there.

The most enjoyable part of working here was working directly with customers and clients and managing the different technical issues that arose from the day-to-day activities of doing my job.
Pros
Option to remote work, paid travel for training, good insurance
Cons
Management, limited HR resources to solve employee grievances
Great Team
Account /Promotion Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 7, 2018
Kehe has competition pay and offers opportunity within the company. There are learning materials within the company and room for growth. Work life balance is a struggle but you are paid well
Blindside company
Warehouse Selector (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 6, 2018
They will tell you all the bells and whistles to get you in but if you do your research the dallas location has a revolving door. Not only do you have to work 6 months mandatory no call ins but if you do and have documentation doesn't matter if you come in do your job and meet performance goals. They are not the god fearing company they pretend to be. Supervisors look out for themseleves. I gave this place 5 months just to be told they have to part ways I only missed 3 days in 5 months with documentation. I repeat they are full of it blinding you with pay and incentatives just walk you right out. This company sucks at employee retention.
Pros
People
Cons
Revolving door, communication
I learned alot from this company. I loved it. Too bad they moved to chino california.
Night Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CADecember 6, 2018
The best company so far i worked for. I was super young but they gave an opportunity that other companies didnt want to give. I learned so much. My whole attitude changed. I became happy being able to provide financial support for my family at 19 years of age. Too bad they closed down the facility in commerce california. We were a small army of workers monday-friday but when times were rough due to seasons we finished strong but more important we finished together as a team. Pay was good.
Pros
Good Pay, weekends off, incentives and bonus
Cons
Manager with bad strategy blamed others for low production
not an understanding company
Electric Double Pallet Jack Operator (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PADecember 5, 2018
Management doesn't care about personal needs
hr doesn't care about medical conditions and doesn't offer any adjustments for medical condition employees
I will go work for KEHE under different management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 10, 2018
I was trained for a day in Portland Oregon
I was pulled out of my orientation so I can go do a route
I was very shocked but I went and drove the truck to Seattle.
Pros
Cons
management and Human resource Ned more training
Absolutely miserable
Full Case Selector (Former Employee) –  Elkton, FLNovember 9, 2018
The company expected us to work ridiculous hours. Safety was always discussed but never enforced. You never knew when you were going home at night (or morning). People were so exhausted that fights were a constant issue.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Exhaustion
Kehe work environment,
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GANovember 5, 2018
Kehe was very fast paced work environment. Kehe has a balanced work/life environment. The route scheduling of deliveries were unpredictable. The company had a good work culture.
Pros
balance work/life environment.
Cons
Unpredictable route schedules.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight