KeHE Distributors Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great leaning experience
Category Manager / Ethnic Foods (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 16, 2018
This is a great company to learn and move up in, everyone is friendly and always willing to teach you what you need to be successful. The work culture is also very enjoyable
Pros
Lots of employee activities
Cons
No work life balance ethic
Busy environment
Vendor Connect Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 6, 2018
Awesome Job, very busy. Helps vendors and customers out a lot.

I love working for this company. Great benefits . This is a huge company and different opportunities
Don’t waste your time with this company
Receiving department lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 26, 2018
This place has poor management and a really laughable HR department! The management stay in their little day shift bubble and pretent to run the facility! They allow people to show up whenever they want and never hold regular employees accountable for their bad behavior which includes drug use, theft, violence in the workplace, attendance problems, and so on! Pass on this job, and do yourself a favor !
Pros
Best part is leaving
Cons
Management, Hr, poor wages, long hours
The favoritism is beyond comprehensision. This is a horrible place to work.
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2018
Digging ditches is better than working here. Management is awful, coworkers are back stabbers, no one has a clue as to what's going on at any given workday.
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
No room for advancing within the company.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 16, 2018
The hours are terrible, the management doesn't fight or stick up for there employees when it comes to pay raises. A typical day is very crazy but it has down time when you are waiting for the trucks to arrive. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you clock out and go home. The things I learned there was because of me, and my fellow employee working together. Management doesn't train you or teach you how to use anything.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
No room for advancement or no pay raises.
The boss there didnt like white people
Operations Trainer (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJuly 16, 2018
I was an operations trainer there and I was let go for rumors out people mouth and they believe them i feel like i had no fair shake there so run away run far away
Pros
A few good people
Cons
Era vaughn
Steady Work enviroment
Promotional Demand Planner (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJuly 7, 2018
The company overall is a good company, just poor Senior Management. Not a good handle as to what goes on daily and expectations are unrealistic. Co-workers are great people who are all working just as hard as yourself.
Pros
Co-workers, good enviroment daily
Cons
Bad senior management
KeHE was a good Company to work for
Mid-west Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, WIJuly 7, 2018
Until their direction changed I enjoyed working for Kehe, They decreased their work force and most sales reps lost jobs.I would still be working for them if that were not the case.
Nice Benefits
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 2, 2018
ESOP and 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision. Flexible workschedule. Discounts on products and other offerings. Friendly staff. Ability to work from home occasionally.
High Expectations, low-no return on investment
N\A (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 25, 2018
Management is not interested in the growth of employees. They offer next to no raises and when they do it is 1% or less. But they give management and senior management great bonuses and raises.
Pros
Cons
Quite a few things
Managed 2 teams that both have heavy impact to our Vendor Partners
MCB / Vendor Connections Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2018
Managed both the Vendor Connections (Relations team) that handled Vendor questions, requests & disputes as well as the MCB team that processed vendor chargebacks.
Was fast paced and labor intencive.
Packout Operator (Former Employee) –  Highland Lakes, NJJune 21, 2018
Was fast paced and labor intensive. Any option I had to advance was taken away while I was on maternity leave. My manager was amazing, but everyone else above him didn't care about the "little people" even thoight I worked extremely hard for them.
Horrible place to work
Order Selector/Picker (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAJune 21, 2018
They show favoritism and they don't pay incentives like they say they do. Crazy hours and they pay you half the hours you work for overtime. Do not work for this company
Pros
The money was decent for bi weekly
Cons
Managers
Upper Management is a JOKE.
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 19, 2018
This company claims to be a Christian company yet the amount of backstabbing I witnessed was unreal. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No raises or promotions
Horrible job, unorganized, bad management
Inbound Specialist/Inbound Lead in Training (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 17, 2018
This particular warehouse was opened by a former truck driver, and someone who used to be HR at Sports Authority before they shut down. The manager had a big head and would never even consider tips and suggestions from people who had way more experience than he did with warehouse operations.
Pros
Cons
Very unorganized and stressful place to work
training
Sales Promotion Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elkton, FLJune 8, 2018
Cross-training is often talked about but never done. There were people that were let go and often there was nobody trained in their position without notice.
Stay away!
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INMay 14, 2018
Awful place to work. You work 10 hours just to help other departments with lazy employees who don’t want to work! Management plays favorites really bad, and they have no compassion for people with families because most of them are single with no children and no life’s. You will NOT have family time because you will work 60 hour weeks! Very very under paid, and each passing day they get more stores which leads to longer and longer work days. I’ll pray for you if you apply.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, under employed, bad management
Poor place to work
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 13, 2018
So I got a lengthy summary about this place. From the start this company sounded amazing. Long hours. Good pay. Considering for Stockton where most jobs wanna pay $11 or $12 an hour for like 12 hour shifts! When I started here I was making $16.50 working in the cooler and then the freezer a month later. Every day was 12+ hours. But just like anyone else you’ll eventually get tired of working so much and never being at home. The reason for this is because most of your co workers aren’t helpful and lazy. They turn a 15 minute break into a lunch break. Supervisors ignore the problem and don’t say anythig to them! People wouldn’t clock out right away on lunch giving them close to an hour lunch break. Again management wouldn’t say anything but they were aware of the problem. And then everyone wants to complain because it’s 12am and we’re not even done working yet. If management did their job and enforced these policies we could Be out earlier than we were. What do they do instead? They hire like 30 people. Don’t even have enough pallet jacks or gladiators for everyone. Now the hours are finally cut to 8 or 9 a day and people still do cheat the system. I can’t imagine how much money DC33 is wasting on all that stuff . When the problem was that they let the workers do whatever they want. Like I said, now they’re working 8 or 9 hours maybe 10 on a busiest day now. And you still get paid bi weekly for a not so big check now. I got my CDL A and bounced out of this place! The money was good but it’s even better to be making more than I was in a 14 hour shift just in a 8 hour shift and  more... I still get my weekends too. Corporate needs to step in and seriously see how things are ran here. Because it’s done so poorly. Injuries almost every other day. Stupid little safety meetings that no one goes to. I’ve been to the KEHE in Portland and they’re the best! Things need to look like that.  less
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lazy co workers, no help or guidance to succeed
Poor management
Picker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INMay 10, 2018
Constantly pulled to other departments after you complete your work, or stay and help the next shift. No real family time, wouldn't let me leave 2 hours early to go to a family funeral. The people are lazy and not team players, they will go out and sit in their vehicles for an hour when you shoe up to help them out.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Lazy employees, bad management
Was Purchase by KeHe
Sales Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNMay 4, 2018
The company I worked for was purchased by KeHE. Very shortly after my position was eliminated so not enough time to form an opinion. I enjoyed working for Tree of Life prior to the purchase.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeHE Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight