Keller Williams Arizona Realty Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Relaxed Office
Licensed REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 21, 2018
There are many training classes available which are helpful for new agents. They try to create a comfortable atmosphere with regular events at the office and outside. There's been a lot of movement in management over the past year.
Official response from Keller Williams Arizona Realty
June 5, 2018

This comment was reflective of the brokerage Keller Williams Arizona Realty which we have absolutely no control over. This has nothing to do with my real estate team.

great one-on-one environment
Commercial Real Estate Associate (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 10, 2017
My overall tasks included managing all marketing, transaction coordination, investor relations, and administrative duties. It was a small team of two agents and we worked with mainly multi-family investment properties. I did financials, offering memorandums, and analyzed investment properties. It was a great team to work with and I learned a lot of hands on experience.
Pros
lunch, holidays paid
Cons
1099, indepedent contractor, no benefits
Good Place To Work
Residential Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2017
Good field to get into. Great environment if you are looking to learn real estate. They have some of the best training in the industry and will definitely be a good place to begin your career.

Want to know more about Keller Williams Arizona Realty?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Arizona Realty. Our community is ready to answer.

Keller Williams Arizona Realty Reviews by Location