Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

Found 2,896 reviews matching the search See all 2,971 reviews
overall mediocre
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLDecember 17, 2018
management only in the business to get more agents and make more residual income. their initial educational course is great for new agents, however after that youre all on youre own.
Flexible nice office
Agent for buyer/seller investment specialist (Former Employee) –  LADecember 17, 2018
nice office space, although parking is very expensive and is not offered as a part of you being a part of the brokerage. Great people and a clean environment
Too many agents
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 16, 2018
A lot of people in a small space. Hard to get assistance when needed.Great technology, but it changes so fast it's hard to keep up. Nice group of people to work with, but too many people competing for the same pie.
Realtor
Realtor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 15, 2018
Life as a realtor is hard when you first start out, ran out of money, need to a job to support my entrepreneurial ventures. Great support but you have to do the work in the end with a little luck to make it! Lots of competition
Working as an Independent Contracto
REALTOR® ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Morganville, NJDecember 15, 2018
Keller Williams is one of the best agencies if you're a REALTOR, but as with any agency, it's commission only and they don't offer paid benefit. The commission just isn't consistent enough to be able to rely on having many financial responsibilities. I am looking for a salary-based job that offers benefits.
KW is a great company that is very team driven where everyone helps each other. The training is phenomenal. They do a lot of fundraising events as well and are constantly giving back to the community.
Pros
Make my own schedule, no limit as to how much I can make, can be creative with marketing.
Cons
No guarantee deals will close and I'll get paid the commission.
Very Family oriented
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 15, 2018
Very family oriented and everybody is willing to help each other, coworkers speak and treat each other with respect. Coaches are great for people just getting started to get your business to the next level.
Keller Williams
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNDecember 14, 2018
If you want to work for a company who goes above and beyond for their employees and agents this is the place to be. This company encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and really and truly reach your true potential. They don't let you do this alone though, they are there every step of the way to encourage, coach and push you to reach your limits and beyond! They reach out to local charities and organizations to help those in need and are constantly raising money to help their KW family! This company is truly amazing and I wouldn't be the person I am today without them!
Very Competitive Business
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CADecember 14, 2018
Keller Williams is a business that you are your boss. As an Agent you are required to keep up with your license, classes and required documents. Great culture fit for most individuals.
Pros
Season Agents
Cons
Cut throat business
Keller Williams Regional Staff
Director of Financial Services (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CADecember 13, 2018
Awesome career to have with a long of variety & autonomy. No two days are the same and we have a lot of autonomy over our daily routines. Lots of travel too.
Review
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXDecember 13, 2018
Self Employed, Brokered by Keller Williams. I create my own work schedule and company procedures. Other than for trainings, meetings and payroll issues I am not required to be in the office.
Pros
Scheduling Control
Cons
KW Commissions are LOW per industry standards for Realtors.
World Class Training
Real Estate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNDecember 13, 2018
They literally have a class every morning of the week. They are ambitious, which can be overwhelming. Only thing I wish I knew is it's better to work for someone else when you start out.
Great People
Agent (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 13, 2018
Everyone collaborates to see which methods are working, extensive training is provided. There is a monthly fee of $120 a month but if you can afford it, it’s worth it for the education you receive.
Good work/life balance
Residential Realtor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 13, 2018
Keller Williams is a good firm to work for in a sense of the firm is reputable and has been around for many years. The culture was OK. If you are just starting out as an agent, they have great education opportunities.
Good
Realtor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 13, 2018
I enjoyed working with Keller Williams. As a realtor, I was a private contractor. Keller Williams just my broker, They provided training, assistance, advice and access to the latest office technology.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Commission sales only.
GREAT culture for training and collaboration. Agent-focused
Real Estate Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Celebration, FLDecember 12, 2018
GREAT culture for training and collaboration. Agent-focused. I'm not keen on the commission split. The support is worth it, you will succeed if you put in the effort.
fun
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDDecember 12, 2018
Honestly don't remember much. It was enjoyable for the most part as far as the staff is considered. I do not have much to say as it has been years. Thx
Would recommend
Licensed Realtor/Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXDecember 12, 2018
The company I worked for had a great leadership team and awesome opportunities for training and education. However, they were not consistent in their treatment and onboarding process of new agents nor were they fair in processing files for people who were not high earners. There was a sense of favoritism in the culture from the salary paid employees. The energy of the people and peer agents were helpful knowledgeable willing to help and encouraging.
High-paced work environment
EDUCATION COORDINATOR & PREFERRED PARTNER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 12, 2018
Keller Williams Memorial was a very rewarding experience. You will definitely be pushed out of your shell but for the best reasons. A lot of fun events and long days.
very honest hard working people
Bayside New York Real Estate Sales Person (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 11, 2018
Honest people. Very hard working and structured and very charitable.

Most people were local and knew the neighborhoods. Very helpful and lots of classes.
Excellent Place to work
Growth Leader (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 11, 2018
This is completely a 1099 position. You are in business for yourself and you have the opportunity to take advantage of the many resources available. I think this is a great place for training and learning the business. Management is great and I believe this company will be around for the long haul.
Pros
Training, Management, Culture
Cons
1099 position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4
51.8K

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight