Keller Williams Realty

United States5,378 reviews

Found 5,378 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,680 reviews
williamsestatekwagentrealtorrealrealtytraining

Excellent code of ethics

My typical day of work starts with a stand-up meeting for about 15 mins and researching and working with cloud technologies was what I enjoyed. Work place culture is excellent.

Pros

Working remote

Good place

Great place to learn , great pay, great people, good environment, good learning, like family, nice pace and flow, I loved every bit of it definitely a good place to start when getting into the industry

Keller Williams Realty insights

Based on 2,069 survey responses
What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and fun workplace

Great educational opportunities to grow Your business gross to the extent of your growth Bold laws improve self and business Networking with numerous agents nationwide

A wonderful place to learn practical real estate skills.

You are a contract employee at a real estate company. Training at KW Palm Harbor is great and everyone is super helpful and supportive. You learn everything practical that you did not get in real estate school. You may join a team if you wish.

Pros

Great people and good training

Cons

You have to put yourself out there and want to learn.

Best training in the business

If you are starting out Keller Williams is the place to go. Their training is next level, and they are teaching things other companies won't. There are passive income opportunities as well.

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing they make promises to you that they don’t follow up on and if you ask them about it they will say they never said that. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Everything. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Don’t drink the kool-aid. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Coke calling and sitting through pointless lectures.

No room for growth -low pay - no benefits

Only 1 week vacation a year. Other F/T staff at KW are compensated with benefits & accrued PTO. Not well compensated for work load & responsibilities.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Working lunch (always). Difficult to take more than a week off a year.

Good Coaches

I like the coaching program at my office as well as my leadership team. they always throw fun events and great training sessions in the office, as well.

Great firm to be apart of.

As a new agent in the Washington DC/Northern VA area Keller Williams metro center was the best option with in office class and great mentor. Work your own hours and handle your own business, Team are available if you network within the office with great management. May be hard at first but with patience and hard work the money will come, it's all up to you. With in house classes you learn how to negotiate and handle closing sale paper work and how to market yourself. Although I am not in the real estate business anymore, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

In house education and great commision splits

Cons

n/a

Great Training and People

I'm no longer active in Real Estate but I still refer people looking for a career here. The training is great. Profit Share is one of the best deals out there.

Unlimited room for growth

Real Estate Sales is a very..... interesting profession. If you are cut out for it, you can build a fair amount of wealth. You must have an extremely thick skin, as rejection is a big part of every day. Keller Williams is the absolute best company, in my opinion, for support, knowledge, open sharing of ideas and a spirit of lifting each other up. Highly recommend Keller Williams to any new or seasoned Agent that wants to fully realize their potential.

Pros

Supportive infrastructure, positive culture

Cons

24-7 work schedule. We are ALWAYS on call

Not the best place to work

If you are a new agent and do not join a team, I definitely would not work here. You are ignored and the training is sub par to bad. The other agents are nice, but if you need guidance and direction and want to make money as a new agent, this is not the place for you.

What is the best part of working at the company?Training is very helpful and thorough.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don’t feel any stress as of late.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I get Family type of vibes while I’m at workWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Sales meetings and networking as a team.

What is the best part of working at the company?Work own hours and make as much money as desired based on your own personal goalsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?You only make commission and still must pay monthly dues regardless of how much income your generatingWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Decent environment, not sure what the monthly fees go towardsWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Make your own schedule no rules and no salary so you can end up losing money instead of making any if your not selling or renting

What is the best part of working at the company?Meeting new people What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Doing the MLS data entry and doing it correctly.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It was great until a new agent (leader) comes in and they are jealous of you, because they all liked me and they didn’t talk to her made her very jealous. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Answer calls, greet people, MLS data entry.

Great place for new agent

There is a lot of resources available to newcomers, training, and mentors. But you do pay for it in monthly fees and commission split. I would utilize all the resources available but transfer to another brokerage that offer flat fee and higher higher commission splits.

It was a beautiful place to work.

Everyone there is very accepting and helps me sell more homes. It’s been a really wonderful time working there and getting all of the training they provide.

Great company with superior training

I really enjoyed working at Keller Williams. Starting my real estate career with this brokerage was the best decision I could have made. They had weekly classes in office for any agent who wanted to join. I took full advantage of those classes and it gives you an opportunity to ask questions from other agents/brokers in person. Even though I am no longer with KW, I'm still thankful for the training they provided

Pros

A+ Training

Cons

Commission splits, high office fees and cap limits

So many classes, training, and help is offered.

Very supportive environment. Always on the cutting edge of technology and keeping up with the ever changing market. Finally a real estate office that isn’t competitive with each other but instead values helping one another succeed as a whole

Pros

So many resources

Cons

No benefits but that is typical for being self employed

The sky is the limit when it comes to your personal success!

The ability to create a work schedule that is compatible with your day to day life and personal needs, is wonderful! Sales can be tricky, especially when you’re assisting clients with what is usually the largest / most expensive purchase they will make in their lifetime. Working with sellers is great too! You can always set goals and achieve them with enough tenacity and grit.

Pros

Set your own schedule, You make your own decisions on obtaining leads, Classes offered to keep you updated on the market

Cons

Commission based ONLY, Lots of out of pocket money to stay in business for yourself.

Supportive office

My office is great. Very supportive staff who will do what they can to help your business grow. As a real agent, you’re your boss but you need a strong team behind you to reach your goals and this office offers that kind of team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Keller Williams Realty.
Powered byComparably