Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
51.5K
Found 2,437 reviews matching the search See all 2,493 reviews
Fantastic Real Estate Office!
Realtor, DRE#01255294 (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 22, 2018
Absolutely enjoy this office! The agents, management and team leaders are so supportive. I have never had an experience of such an encourage and educational office. They really care about you succeeding.
It was good at first but then it began to not so happy
Director of First Impressions (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 22, 2018
Always kept a smile on my face I loved what I did, sometime the manager was not so good one you would not trust. All I wanted to do is make them happy
Excited and motivational
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMay 21, 2018
Lots of training!
very motivational with game competitions and cheerful awards.
lots of opportunities to cultivate a career in this business. It is good for start up with a recognize name
Pros
Friday free lunch and learn
Cons
commission base
Great Company to work for
Real Estate Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CAMay 21, 2018
Keller Williams strongly believes in training their real estate agents.
Training classes are offered on a weekly basis. Great place for new agents.
Office Manager
Buyers Agent/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 21, 2018
I loved my day to day interaction with all the agents and clients that came in everyday. Helping others with everyday duties was very important to me. I made sure that all my duties were completed everyday.
Pros
Helping agents and clients with all there needs.
Cons
Down time
Fees too high
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 19, 2018
This is a excellent company for training and marketing but it comes at a large cost. Great training for inexperienced agents. They even invite other realtors outside if KW to sit in on training. The largest drawback is the $18000 cap for lone agents. Offers teams
Pros
Training
Cons
Large cap
Good for learning
REALTOR (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXMay 19, 2018
The place is great for learning the business if you can commit yourself to their system. It's unique training system teaches well but if you do no plan on going that route another broker would be a better option since they are expensive for agents.
Happy and enjoyable place to work.
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 18, 2018
This is a great company for New agent their education is great and also if you are closing 20 plus deals a year and you Cap you are at 100% commission.
Good Step into Real Estate
Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 18, 2018
Though my interactions with other agents/brokerages, Keller Williams stands out as a superb company. The opportunities for learning and growth foster a positive atmosphere, rather than one of constant competition.
Real Estate is for Everyone
Realtor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 15, 2018
Just kidding. A real estate career isn't for everyone. I made the switch to Keller from another local company because I thought that with a cap to the commission I would make more money. However with the cost of everything else from copies, to office space, to dues it has been about equal. The hardest part of this job is constantly trying to find new business.
Great real estate company
Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 15, 2018
Great real estate company. Great culture, great agents. Lots of great tools that are offered to the agents here. Completely innovative company also.
Pros
Own schedule
Cons
Finishing your own leads
Company Culture is Fantastic!
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORMay 14, 2018
There's a reason Forbes Magazine last year rated Keller Williams Realty as the happiest place to work out of 50 well known companies! Keller Williams is actually more of a training and consulting company than a real estate company. People care about your success. All the resources are right there for you to succeed!
Average Office - very expensive to join
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 14, 2018
They offered a lot of education. Went from 200 agents when I joined to 600 agents when I left. Didn't hardly know anyone. The management does a poor job of handling that many agents. The receptionist is rarely there to answer the phone. Sometimes would take days before upper management would call or text back. But there were fun times when the vendors would bring lunch and prizes to tell us about new products they've incorporated. Or give classes on continuing education were we got credit. They did offer some really good marketing classes. They offered us 2 conference rooms to meet our clients when we were writing offers or signing contracts. Like many other real estate offices, we too would take a day to give back to the community. That's the best of all.
Pros
Red day, Education, Marketing Resources and website
Cons
Too many agents for management to handle, receptionist being away from phones, very expensive and some of the educational classes charged high fees.
Average brokerage
REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 14, 2018
I didn't feel that Keller Williams provided anything above and beyond. In fact, their monthly fees were quite outrageous. I wouldn't suggest this brokerage to new agents.
Productive and fun workplace
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 14, 2018
Keller Williams has a creative culture and a very competitive commission structure. The management staff is friendly and your co-workers are always willing to help you succeed.
great place hard business
Outsource management (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 13, 2018
great place with great company and people but the business is hard, it's only for the people who have patience and some money in the bank. or willing to live on ramen for the first couple months.
Pros
Fredom
Cons
no income security
great place to work
Licensed Real Estate Professional (Former Employee) –  Groveland, FLMay 12, 2018
great location positive people, great training

location is great all are good training
very good overall. has all the best of everything
positive place
Great opportunity
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Rocky River, OHMay 12, 2018
Opportunity is available, I just realized that I need a more reliable source of income.

Great culture of collaboration and education. This is a very supportive company, but ultimately the individual must create their own business.
Great company!
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LAMay 12, 2018
If you want a forward moving company to be a part of, and yet work for yourself, this is the place to be. The training is free and always available. There are lots of paid coaching/training classes available. You decide when you want to work and how much and in what area. You determine your pay.

The available technology is amazing. You receive the tools to grow your business. The rest is up to you.
Pros
Work for yourself
Cons
Commission only
Great place to learn Real Estate. Great education programs
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 11, 2018
Real Estate agents spend a LOT of time on the phone every day looking for leads. Work culture good. Very good educational program. Percentages for commission splits are high.
Pros
education
Cons
high percentage of commission splits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

84out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Keller Williams Realty.

Powered by Comparably