Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

Found 2,557 reviews matching the search See all 2,618 reviews
Wonderful, joyful and pleasant place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
Excellent place to work. Fantastic people, wonderful employer.Simply put, I loved the industry, the fast pace of each day. I operated the front desk with much respect for each and every Realtor. I loved serving there for 15 years.
Good Company Culture and Nice Co-workers
Accountant Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2018
People in this company are hardworking as well as willing to help. I enjoy working for this company in a positive atmosphere. My boss also submitted my transpiration and lunch expenses, even though that suppose to be an unpaid internship.
Independent and Flexible
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDJuly 14, 2018
Keller Williams Preferred Properties is wonderful. It is great for new agents and veterans offering wonderful training for every aspect of the industry coupled with coaching and various resources.
Real Estate Agent
Realtor/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 14, 2018
Independent agents are their own bosses. You can go into the office and attempt to obtain leads. Then prepare contracts, brochures, flyers. Hold open houses.
Pros
Emphasis is on people skills and developing a caring culture.
Cons
This is a commission only position.
Very friendly atmosphere
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJuly 13, 2018
I very much enjoyed my time a KW. The only reason I left was because my team lead relocated to Florida, and I am located in Atlanta. The management and staff were nice and helpful, they communicated effectively, and doors were always open to any agent or staff.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Too much fraternization
FINE... but not great
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 12, 2018
It's all about the management and KW is manager heavy and not too interestedin agents who aren't selling over $10MM a year. They want the big producers and really walk all over the admin and marketing staff.
Pros
good splite
Cons
poor or absent leadership
Great place
LICENSED REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 12, 2018
Keller Williams has a lot to offer their real estate agents. They have an amazing training program to get you started and keep you moving. There are no benefits which is a con, but you make your business what you want it. You get out what you put in.
Pros
culture, flexibility, team
Cons
no benefits
Productive!!
Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 12, 2018
Great place to work at, very energetic and motivating. Hands on and always has something to do and a great learning experience. You learn a lot and the trade of Real Estate
Independent 1099 position
Licensed Realtor-State of California (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 12, 2018
As a Realtor, you must advocate for the needs of your clients at all times and place them as a top priority. As far as the work environment at KW, it is top notch. The culture is amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others realize their housing goals and dreams. The toughest part of the job is not meeting independent or client objectives.
Being office staff is horrible
Market Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJuly 11, 2018
Being office staff was horrible you have hundreds of agents coming at you 24/7 (they get your cell number) and they all think they're the only person you are working for so they want everything to stop and you to help them. management is even worse. they really are the ones your working for but they don't understand that your job is also to please their agents, their clients!
Realtor position
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2018
You lead generate daily. Learned that even though KW boasts tons of learning tools that they are actually about working one on one with you to help enforce what is taught in class. I
Pros
Free to work your own hours
Cons
Ultimately I felt like I did not matter
The best real estate office to work for.
Associate Broker/Realtor (Current Employee) –  Barrington, ILJuly 11, 2018
I have been an agent with them for 15 years and every day they are improving their education, team building, etc. They are very agent oriented and want the best for all of us. They offer free training on a daily basis and have a closed fb page to help answer questions that their agents might have thru the closing process. It is an excellent company to work for.
Pros
Teamwork, professional, positive environment
Cons
Can't find any cons
KW is all about development
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2018
Great place to operate your real estate business out of! Friendly colleagues that are often very informative and helpful. Training is in abundance as long as you want to learn and grow.
Great office with great leadership
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 10, 2018
Great company from top to bottom. Love the flexibility but not knowing when next commission check was coming was difficult. I have been there 5 years and not a single complaint about Keller Williams, my co-workers or the ownership/management
Pros
Ability to make your own schedule
Cons
Commission
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKJuly 10, 2018
Keller Williams is a great place to work. They always provide training opportunities to its agents to help better your career. They have all the resources you need to be successful.
Fun & rewarding company
Residential & Commercial Real Estate Professional (Former Employee) –  Denham Springs, LAJuly 10, 2018
Keller Williams was a very rewarding place to work. It allowed me to help others in making life changing decisions. I was able to utilize my expertise in taking the stress out of home buying, selling and investing. I highly recommend working for Keller Williams is choosing a real estate career.
Pros
classes and continuing education
Cons
no healthcare benefits
Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 10, 2018
Act as an intermediary between sellers & buyers of real estate/real property. My mission is to complete a transaction between the buyer and seller. I personally invest in property with my husband. I would educate myself on the property and the environment around it. I enjoyed the freedom and the variety.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
High cost in lead generation
Productive and friendly environment
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXJuly 9, 2018
While working here i was constantly learning new things! Everyone was very friendly and although my job was to help people no one had a problem helping me with things.
Very poor support
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 9, 2018
Without a doubt a company the preys on new agents to spend money on products and services that are of no value to becoming a successful real estate salesperson. I was fortunate enough to close several transactions in the 10 months I was there and every closing was filled with compliance misinformation and charges that were not accurate (BOLD training) and were paid in full. I was told by a veteran agent at KW who said "the surest way to get a agent to leave....is to not pay them what they are owed". So true and I'm now hanging my license with another broker. If you getting your real estate license or are looking after passing the state exam, do yourself and family a favor and ask about all cost associated with KW including desk fees etc. You will find that you can get better commission splits without a sponsor payee requirement that is your money going to another agent and you do have to have a sponsor as part of their agreement. I'm running out of space so I'll end by saying I learned from the incompetence and lack of support and have moved on. Good Luck!!
Pros
Free Wednesday Lunch provided by contractors
Cons
Compliance Incompetence and cut throat culture
Good place for agents
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCJuly 9, 2018
Keller Williams caps the amount of commission that they take, I keep a running total of what I pay them and what I used to pay my old company which was at best 80:20 split. I earn much more at KW

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4
51.6K

Diversity score

84out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Keller Williams Realty.

Powered by Comparably