Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

51.6K
Found 2,563 reviews matching the search See all 2,624 reviews
Fun place to work
Client Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 20, 2018
Keller Williams offers a lot of on going training and leadership building classes and seminars. They really want their agents to succeed. Participation is not mandatory.
Very great RE agency
Real Estate Agent/Realtor (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAJuly 20, 2018
Keller Williams Realty is a great place to work. It is definitely challenging to agents who want to achieve in sales and earn a substantial income. The training program and mentorship opportunities are bountiful. It is staffed with very high caliber agents who are serious about their work and helping clients toget what they want.
Pros
Very great realty company
Cons
Great company to learn and grow as a Realtor.
Texas Realtor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78258July 20, 2018
Good company, great people and management. Training and mentor ship second to none. Relaxed atmosphere, people always willing to help and answer questions.
Great company
REAL ESTATE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2018
Keller Williams is far ahead of its competetion with its technology and training. The best company to work for if you are starting out in the industry.
Great Opportunities
Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operations Officer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 18, 2018
The company was founded on solid principals and values. They provide extensive training and leadership opportunities for those who work hard. The amount of income that is achievable with this company is unrivaled in any industry.
Stressful
Office Runner - Part time (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 17, 2018
I like being busy while at work but not overwhelmed. If I want a huge workload and make short deadlines consistently I at least would like to be paid more.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Underpaid
Wonderful, joyful and pleasant place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
Excellent place to work. Fantastic people, wonderful employer.Simply put, I loved the industry, the fast pace of each day. I operated the front desk with much respect for each and every Realtor. I loved serving there for 15 years.
Good Company Culture and Nice Co-workers
Accountant Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2018
People in this company are hardworking as well as willing to help. I enjoy working for this company in a positive atmosphere. My boss also submitted my transpiration and lunch expenses, even though that suppose to be an unpaid internship.
Independent and Flexible
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDJuly 14, 2018
Keller Williams Preferred Properties is wonderful. It is great for new agents and veterans offering wonderful training for every aspect of the industry coupled with coaching and various resources.
Real Estate Agent
Realtor/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 14, 2018
Independent agents are their own bosses. You can go into the office and attempt to obtain leads. Then prepare contracts, brochures, flyers. Hold open houses.
Pros
Emphasis is on people skills and developing a caring culture.
Cons
This is a commission only position.
Very friendly atmosphere
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJuly 13, 2018
I very much enjoyed my time a KW. The only reason I left was because my team lead relocated to Florida, and I am located in Atlanta. The management and staff were nice and helpful, they communicated effectively, and doors were always open to any agent or staff.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Too much fraternization
FINE... but not great
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 12, 2018
It's all about the management and KW is manager heavy and not too interestedin agents who aren't selling over $10MM a year. They want the big producers and really walk all over the admin and marketing staff.
Pros
good splite
Cons
poor or absent leadership
Great place
LICENSED REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 12, 2018
Keller Williams has a lot to offer their real estate agents. They have an amazing training program to get you started and keep you moving. There are no benefits which is a con, but you make your business what you want it. You get out what you put in.
Pros
culture, flexibility, team
Cons
no benefits
Productive!!
Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 12, 2018
Great place to work at, very energetic and motivating. Hands on and always has something to do and a great learning experience. You learn a lot and the trade of Real Estate
Independent 1099 position
Licensed Realtor-State of California (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 12, 2018
As a Realtor, you must advocate for the needs of your clients at all times and place them as a top priority. As far as the work environment at KW, it is top notch. The culture is amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others realize their housing goals and dreams. The toughest part of the job is not meeting independent or client objectives.
Being office staff is horrible
Market Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJuly 11, 2018
Being office staff was horrible you have hundreds of agents coming at you 24/7 (they get your cell number) and they all think they're the only person you are working for so they want everything to stop and you to help them. management is even worse. they really are the ones your working for but they don't understand that your job is also to please their agents, their clients!
Realtor position
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2018
You lead generate daily. Learned that even though KW boasts tons of learning tools that they are actually about working one on one with you to help enforce what is taught in class. I
Pros
Free to work your own hours
Cons
Ultimately I felt like I did not matter
The best real estate office to work for.
Associate Broker/Realtor (Current Employee) –  Barrington, ILJuly 11, 2018
I have been an agent with them for 15 years and every day they are improving their education, team building, etc. They are very agent oriented and want the best for all of us. They offer free training on a daily basis and have a closed fb page to help answer questions that their agents might have thru the closing process. It is an excellent company to work for.
Pros
Teamwork, professional, positive environment
Cons
Can't find any cons
KW is all about development
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2018
Great place to operate your real estate business out of! Friendly colleagues that are often very informative and helpful. Training is in abundance as long as you want to learn and grow.
Great office with great leadership
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 10, 2018
Great company from top to bottom. Love the flexibility but not knowing when next commission check was coming was difficult. I have been there 5 years and not a single complaint about Keller Williams, my co-workers or the ownership/management
Pros
Ability to make your own schedule
Cons
Commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight