Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

51.7K
Found 2,764 reviews matching the search See all 2,835 reviews
Great Company
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Rockwall, TXOctober 19, 2018
Very supportive. Excellent opportunities and career growth. Many free classes offered. Mentor available. Events always scheduled to attend for networking opportunities.
Good company
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 19, 2018
There no leads provided, it is mostly your job to get a lead. It is intense and time consuming, and you are pretty much on your own unless you are on a team.
Pros
People, Freedom, and income
Cons
Income, no leads.
family culture work place
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAOctober 17, 2018
the culture at Keller Williams is top level. everyone is super helpful and willing to teach younger agents. i really enjoy helping people buy their drream homes
Pros
freedom`
Cons
not enough business for me
Awesome!
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Media, PAOctober 17, 2018
Fantastic Company! Great supportive environment that has given me the opportunity to grow as a professional. I look forward to going to work for Keller Williams Real Estate every day!
Professional Realtor (Current Employee) –  Clarkston, MIOctober 17, 2018
The culture at Keller Williams Realty is by far the best of anywhere I have ever worked at. You are surrounded by other like minded, goal oriented individuals. Colleagues work together brainstorming and sharing ideas and experiences to better each other and the company.
Keller Williams
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 16, 2018
I loved answering phones and being able to be apart of such a prestigious company. The clientele was nice and my coworkers were understanding. My supervisor helped e wit anything I needed. I recommend Keller Williams all the way.
Very supportive team spirit with lots of education opportunities.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 16, 2018
Work at your own passe and set your own hours. Weekly meetings to help keep you on tract and make accountable. Professional building with good support staff.
Pros
Your own boss
Cons
Plenty of support
Keller Williams is independently owned - so my experience may be different somewhere else.
Administrative Assistant/Realtor (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHOctober 16, 2018
While with Keller Williams Chervenic Realty, I met some really terrific people. This was an energetic office and a group that was willing to help and share information. I had to come back to Louisiana so my time spent with them was short but I couldn't have hoped for a better experience.

As an Administrative Assistant, I worked for the Agent who had her license with Keller Williams. I was considered an independent contractor with her. I did not work as an employee of Keller Williams. I did become an independent contractor with Keller Williams Chervenic when I became licensed.

They do not offer benefits to an independent contractor.
Pros
Great group of people
Cons
Commission only if licensed agent
Working for this office was a culture shock
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALOctober 16, 2018
My character is to look through optimistic eyes but experience was not the best but could be perfect for someone else. This office has optional abilities of training their associates.
One of the best Real Estate Companies to work for just for the training alone.
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Stroudsburg, PAOctober 16, 2018
It is sales, you get out what you put in. But the training is the best out there and if you show up you will be trained and successful. It is all about you and what you want, it is hard work but nothing worthwhile is easy.
Pros
Training training and more training. It is all on you.
Cons
It is not a 4 hour work week and it is SALES and commission based.
Fun exciting place to work
Broker/Agent (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAOctober 15, 2018
Great experience, fun place to work, lots of opportunities. Plenty of room for growth and for education. Opportunity to work with a variety of customers & clients.
Good company, just not sure if real estate is for me
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLOctober 15, 2018
Great real estate company to learn all aspects. just be prepared to always be on call. that does depend on yourself though, and if you decide to pick up all phone calls. can be very rewarding, but also very stressful.
Awesome environment
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAOctober 15, 2018
Must be able to be 100% on commission. Great team of support people willing to work with you. The culture provides a learning, nurturing and supportive workplace.
Pros
great environment
Cons
commission based
Perfect for starting in Real Estate
Residential Real Estate Agent (REALTOR) Part-time (Former Employee) –  Loudoun County, VAOctober 11, 2018
They have very good training programs for beginners. If you are looking for training and what to stay in loudoun start at there. The broker is very helpful.
Great company
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 11, 2018
Excellent company for training. Management was great as well. All the support I could ask for. Office dues are reasonable and the splits are fair. Would highly recommend!
Pros
Training
Cons
No leads. Ever.
Great company with many resources
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIOctober 11, 2018
Working at Keller Williams is an amazing experience. They provide excellent support along with endless resources and classes. I'm proud to be a part of this company. Keep in mind though as a Realtor I am always just an Independent Contractor.
Pros
Resources such as training, classess, administrative support
Very supportive company
Real Estate Professional (Realtor-Associate) (Current Employee) –  Sewell, NJOctober 11, 2018
Keller Williams is, by far, the best real estate company to work with. They have an unmatched training program available to all Realtors. Compensation for each sale is more than fair as well.
Great Place to work
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Clarkston, MIOctober 10, 2018
The training is the best. Everyone cares about your success. Lots of contests to keep you motivated and stay at the top of your game. Great work life/balance
Kw
BUYER SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 10, 2018
Great work environment and they teach you along the way. All the agents in the office try to help with clients, contracts, and anything else you need help with
Real Estate agent
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 10, 2018
Actively sought out new clients and fostered relationships with current clients. Assisted clients with buying and selling real estate. Prepared and interpreted legal documents for purchase and sale of real estate. Acted as a liaison between escrow, lenders, home inspectors, and other agents. Responsible for ensuring all terms and condition of agreement were met. Coordinated property closings and document signings. Analyzed market trends to better determine prices and future prices.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss