Keller Williams Realty
78Above average

Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews in Greenville, SC

Greenville, SC19 reviews
KW is a nice place to work. People were friendly, and very supportive. Great team workers for the most part.
Realtors are independent contractors, so most of these questions are not applicable. I did, however enjoy working at KW.
Pros
Great support, friendly atmosphere, professional cooperation
Cons
Out of town
I would love to work there again! Loved the culture and tremendous people who thrive on helping others. The management was top rate and commission structure very good.
Keller Williams Drive is located on Mills Avenue, just outside of downtown Greenville. There are usually agents in the office to help you if you need assistance.
I sold and listed one house in 6 months in South Carolina. I was moving to Ohio . I do not hold a Rest Estate licence in Ohio.
I enjoyed learning a new skill and testing required
it's all up to you as in any commission career. If you have the right mindset and will power then this is a great company for you. Finding someone that will take you in under their wing that can coach and mentor you is key.
Pros
Great technology, flexibility and training
Cons
Company on going training could be improved for new and struggling agents
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Broker at Greenville Central office will not stand up for their people. In this industry the customer is not always right, but are often over emotional. Instead of protecting their people and not jumping right into attacking the agent, this office BIC will not protect you and fall on the side of duck and cover. The previous broker was not this way. Company as a whole is moving away from its founding principles.
Pros
Training
Cons
Broker
Good company for new agents, as they provide extensive training on-site. I did feel like they push their paid trainings and their methods too much, but most of the folks involved had no issue.
Great real estate company that focus on developing business owners not just real estate agents. More focused on helping the agent develop their business than promoting the KW brand. Great training and support. You are self employed and must do the things to build your business and they have the blueprint.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Lack of benefits
keller Williams was a great atmosphere. agents there are helpful and there is always someone there to answer questions. coach is great and very helpful
Great company. They provide so many learning opportunities and assist you with anything you need.. They also provide you with so much new technology to help you in building your business.
I love my Market Center and the people I work with. Be very prepared to pay monthly fees to run your Bussiness and not receive any pay for 6months or more.
Pros
Awesome group of people to work with, free lunches often.
Cons
Commission only, generating Bussiness, paying all of the fees.
Best Training and coaching staff available. Great ethics and values. A place where you really feel at home and where everyone is willing to help you succeed.
One of the best things about Keller Williams is their commitment to training new realtors as well as their commitment to help each of us succeed.
They have multiple programs in play, training of all sorts, excellent tools, and everyone is always willing to help each other out.
KW's job culture is training and motivation. I loved it there it was a wonderful place to gather with a top notch facility. They welcome you with open arms.
What is learned was the basic and methodical way to work in Real estate.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the support staff and one broker in particular she was a super person to work with and very responsive.
Pros
great community
Cons
For me it was a long commute
This company does a great job of training and has tremendous leadership. There is a great opportunity for work / life balance. Potential is unlimited
Keller Williams have a great training program where they can assist new agents a jump start with their career. They have a wide variety of technology driven sales tactics that can assist agents with their business.
Pros
great training
Cons
A typical day at KW would be checking/responding to emails of the CEO and my email in the morning. Then starting work on any ongoing projects I had. Making sure of any travel arrangements of the CEO. Preparing the office for any meetings going on.
I learned quite a bit from this experience. One of the many things I learned was to multitask effectively. Working for the CEO and the largest commercial real estate agent in the area helped me to learn how to manage myself and others.

My co-workers were great people to work with. I was able to learn alot from my co-workers as well. In the beginning I got off to a rocky start due to my very new role. With the help of the other women in the office it was smooth sailing within a couple of weeks.

The hardest part of the job had to be the beginning due to the new nature of my role, but it got so much easier with time.

I had the most fun when I was working on events for my job. The whole experience was very stimulating and there was never a dull moment.
Pros
Free lunches most days. Amazing co-workers
You don't just work there. You're family. Given the resources to build your business as it fits in your life.
This quiet unassuming company is quickly taking over Greenville as the Premier Real Estate Company with high ethic and work integrity for all agents.
Pros
Compensation is unbelievable!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6K
1K
4.2
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.8Personal Development
4.2Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight