Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Employee Reviews

Great Company
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJanuary 25, 2019
We have great management always willing to hear any feedback and open to change. The family balance is great they prioritize family. The break room is great vending machine has supper low cost good items, free coffee with tasty creamers, free fruit daily. You can see the potential to grow with this company. It is a positive environment everyone is friendly.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Poor upper management, poor training program, no follow up
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OklahomaNovember 17, 2018
This is the first company that I have ever worked for where employees were not paid for holidays when they were off and only paid if working. You must be a manager or above to receive holiday pay. That tells you a lot about what this company thinks about its front line employees. I have worked for several companies that were not run well but they did at least give employees holiday pay. KBS has to be at the very bottom. I would not recommend KBS as a place to work at unless you are desperate.
Cons
Janitorial/Housekeeping/crew chief (Former Employee) –  Raleifg, NCFebruary 16, 2019
I found that Kellermeyer is a company with lots of problems. Their number one problem is keeping employees on the management level on down, They are a company not well organized. They treat employees badly and most hired employees quit within a 30 day period because of what the company offers, nothing
Pros
working hours
Cons
nothing else
Horrible manager horrible job watch who you work for very tricky company
Project Manager - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2019
Horrible job carlos the regional manager for sacramento area is a very unprofessional manager and will work you untill you quit and hire some one new and dont be the one that doaent quit because he will expect you to pick up for those who quit no matter what
Management lies. Alot. Can be pushed out by group of friends to have thier own in ur pla e.
Project management/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Marquette, MIFebruary 2, 2019
I was recruited from my company to join kbs. I'm in project managment. Zone manager asked me to fill in as team manager at 15hrly until project started. I did as asked but the group there did r like that so after one day they grouped together wrote lies together. The very same group that walked out of a previous company together. They didn't want a person of my re e leading them. They wouldn't do job whole night I was there. They went to their friends car made a plan at break a d group boy clotted together. I called zone manager all night asking for advice and texted she never responded. It let me go a week later regardless of audio and the cameras and store employees willing to support me and upset at the dangerous work practices the new crew kept showing. I was forced to get a lawyer. For my rights.
Pros
Pay
Amazing Employer to grow with
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAFebruary 19, 2019
At KBS you can truly feel the positive team environment, great benefits, values, and fantastic company culture. I feel challenged, yet supported every day, plus I’m loving the work/life balance. The growth opportunity, and future are great reasons to join.
Pros
Fun Monthly events, quarterly recognition
Cons
none to offer
Very Childish, lots of drama spread by my previous boss.
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 10, 2018
Lots of drama spread by my previous boss and very high-schoolish and clique.Coming in every day she would waste time and I would constantly see unfinished tasks throughout the warehouse. She was always on her phone texting.
Pros
decent pay for hourly
Cons
No benefits, company is not truthful to their word
Loved the store, not the company.
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Dewitt nyOctober 8, 2018
They forced me to work for a contractor. Worked 7 days a week, no days off which is illegal. Never fixed equipment or sent supplies unless store manager threatened to get rid of them. Never answered text messages from me or e-mails from the store. No raises in the 2-3 years I worked there. Only time district manager was ever in store was the day they took over. Went through building managers like crazy and would never give the name or number of new person or my number to them, so I would never know who to text for supplies. If I could give them a negative rating, I would.
Pros
Loved my store
Cons
This is one of the worst jobs I have ever had
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 4, 2018
Pathetic keep scrolling you guys need hellp. Very stressful work days.I learned that even old people are getting ran over.The hardest part of this job is trying to stay positive through out your entire shift. I loved getting paid so I put up with it
Pros
Go home everynight
Good Company
Porter (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLDecember 26, 2018
They are a contracted company, I worked at a JCPenny keeping up the store with cleaning and maintenance. It was stressful every so often when having a small amount of time to get the whole store cleaned. It still was a good Job if I didn't get pregnant I would have stayed.
Pros
not very demanding
Cons
short working hours

Want to know more about Kellermeyer Bergensons Services?

Ask a question
Mamagent is terrible they are hard to work for
Floors (Former Employee) –  Sturgis, MINovember 16, 2018
I worked at the meijer store in sturgis michigan and i have to say their employees are not so clean to pick after and a manager there was complaining about me not doing something right...and then you have management that doesmt know their ... from a hole in the ground ....can barely speak english blaming me for things that were not my fault...hard to work for a place when you have a target on your back...and their equipment is junk yet expect perfection....seemingly...and how easy would it be to set someone up to fail....easy...say you sweep the floor and now the aisle is cleaned of debri yet some how some way trash appears out of nowhere in the very same aisle..hmmm...now it looks as though you have'nt done your job....trust me it happens...yet nobody could face me one on one about it...cowards...so kbs your management at meijer in sturgis michigan....terrinly bad...find ppl that speak english...
Relaxed workplace
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 24, 2018
The day-to-day activities of the job were simple, and there was no real time constraint on completing those activities. Management was good, they made sure we had all the supplies that we needed and never overworked us. The hardest part of the job was the employees of our workplace that we cleaned were disgusting
Pros
Relaxing
Cons
Disgusting Clients
Ok job if you need it.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 24, 2018
Will not be a forever job. You only will be promoted or get a raise or if your related to the Regional VP. Started off good but once you start to realize the budget is unattainable unless you cut area managers. Everybody knows now KBS underbids accounts and try’s to figure it out later.
Pros
Co managers have a good vibe.
Cons
No back up or assistance. You will be left to fend for your self. Unreasonable budgets!
Site Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 17, 2018
Its a nice company to work with and its a good environment to be in they treat you with much respect and dignity. They are a great company and the coworkers are nice and froendly and treat the customer like family they make sure everything is taking care of in a friendly way without no problem from top to bottom..
Too picky, micromanaged
Project Team Member (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHNovember 17, 2018
Expect top notch work with low quality supplies and equipment.
More concerned with saving the company money than making their clients happy.
Forced to clock out fo 1/2 hour even if locked inside building. If not you get disciplined.
Time keeping is a joke. System is either down or punches you in at wrong time, wrong location, wrong date and clocks you out whenever. It's clocked me out 2 minutes after I clock in, and punched me in on other side of country.
Management is terrible. Get different orders from 3 or more people, with no communication between any of them, causes total chaos, confusion and stress.
Tell you insurance is offered, but only the higher ups qualify for it. No holiday or vacation pay. New employees are making as much $3 more than employees who have been with company for years.
Pros
Easy work, shoe discounts
Cons
Overly high expectations, unpaid travel, low quality equipment and supplies, micromanaging, lack of communication
The opportunity to travel and visit new places and meet new people
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Ohio, COFebruary 18, 2019
It was a very great experience to take some time to travel and meet different team members and to help them out on solving some business issues. The associates is what made my job much more than what is was.
Very busy-you better know your Excel and your time-management skills
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAAugust 28, 2018
I liked this job because of the fast pace and high stress it offered (but that's how I do best at work).
My co-workers were cool, management was ok. I never really dealt with management a whole lot which meant they didn't micro-manage which I loved.
The only thing is that if you have to take a day off or want a vacation you better find someone to take care of your account, otherwise you're screwed. Often times I would take my laptop home with me to work from home if I didn't think I was gonna make it in due to sickness or personal reasons.
The pay was really good, the benefits were good. Location was nice. If I didn't move I would still be there.
Pros
Good pay, consistant hours. Lot's of work
Cons
Sometimes the work would come home with me...I didn't like that part
fun place to work
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHJanuary 6, 2019
must have good customer service skills, good place to work, good time management skills,some area are hard to cleaned when store is open i also like working with customer and other employee.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
no full time work
Good place
Porter/Maid (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410November 12, 2018
The job isn’t hard to complete, depending on your position you might end up doing little hard work. It’s very slow paced, not rushed and the compensation reflects that. It’s a great job for people looking for part time :)
Pros
Not stressful, slow paced, easy to do
Cons
No benefits
Great company to work for
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 2, 2018
Upper management recognizes your hard work and dedication to your job. Office staff are always great to talk to. I like my job and my work environment. Everyone is friendly at work, and the work is motivating and meaningful.
Pros
Friendly coworkers, Advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services. Our community is ready to answer.