KELLY HAWKINS PHYSICAL THERAPY Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2019
This is a great company. I used my skills and felt like I contributed to the company's success. This is an outpatient facility in the heart of the las vegas strip. The staff was very professional and skilled. The company was a team and everyone worked together. The environment was conducive to gaining your full recovery. We had great patients and we receive many words of mouth referrals. I would recommend this company to my family and friends.
Used to be a great company to work for but has gone down hill fast. Corporate and new management push for volume and patient care suffers.
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 5, 2018
I used to love working for this company. However, over the past year or two the company has shifted focus and it does not align with my characteristics. Corporate and the new management have started to focus more on patient volume and less on patient care. There is also no room for advancement within the company for my current position.
poorly ran company
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 12, 2017
if you are not friends with the therapists, then you are treated like dirt. The management staff did not want to listen to anything that might improve the work environment
Review
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 4, 2017
Very skilled PTs amd PTAs. The ratio of patient to worker was overwhelming. Not enough available workers for the amount of patients. Patients unable to get the best quality of healthcare due to large amounts of patients.
Pros
on the job training
Cons
minimum wage position
Good people but lacks training and consistancy.
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2017
I have enjoyed working with the people but the environment lacked consistency in training and responsibility. Everyone I worked with had no previous knowledge of working in physical therapy.
Pros
The management were understanding and kind when I had a need to take off work.
Cons
Training was very limited and not specific.
I instructed exercise in physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2017
I would start my day making sure the patient charts were available for therapist. I would begin instructing patient on the exercise program and ask about how their recovery is going. I was in charge of keeping the facility in good repair. I checked levels in pool area. checked to see if any therapeutic supplies were needed. I would would share information with therapist.
One of the hardest part of my job was when the patient would not be recovering to full expectation. The best part of my job is that most patient were there to recovery. No one likes any injures but when you can receive treatment and get back to full function everyone is happy.
The management team at Kelly Hawkins was excellent. You could go to anyone and ask questions. They always took the time to explain the answer.
Pros
Management worked around schedules
Cons
We were closed for 1 hour lunch.
Horrible
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2015
I was underpaid, horrible management. I was overworked, patients asked for my service since the clinic offer massage after their therapy, I was giving 30mins-1 hour massage. I was so tired and exhausted for back to back patients and I was not given any breaks by the shift leader. They used the same electrodes over and over again; if an electrode was used for a patient who had feet or knee problem, the same electrodes will be use for someone who have back problems. Gross.
fun work place
Authorization Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2012
knowing that you can help someone get better and could possibly help make a change in someone's life that day.