Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Cooking
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAJanuary 19, 2018
We would cook meals for everyone in the office. The office was very busy mostly everyday! We made sure our customers were happy especially when we would find the right person for the job.
Great at first
Technical Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 19, 2018
Job just isn't what it used be, they don't care about there employees its just something if you need a job just. that its a job....not a career
They want to work regardless if your sick
Gainfull employment
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJanuary 19, 2018
I was out of work and got a call from them to work at New Port news Ship Building and Dry dock. i was a planner, going thru all drawings to make sure they were all in order.
Pros
Gainfull Employment
Not just an employee
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, SCJanuary 19, 2018
Kelly Services was a great company to work for at least for me. My superiors were wonderful to me and very reliable. I never hesitated to speak to anyone in upper management because I knew that I was an actual person to them and not just an employee.
Stable relaxed environment
Project Traffic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 19, 2018
Kelly Services is a great company to work for. The management is very supportive and the level of associate that is a part of the teams are first rate. They really do all they can to support the employees and assist them in meeting professional goals.
Different job assignments
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 19, 2018
Job assignments was varied in length of work and working with different supervisors. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on the computer and location information that was needed.
Pros
data entry
Cons
assignment ends
temp work
Temp Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 19, 2018
It was alright, got me out of the house and paid, work was easy, managers looked for you when something was wrong or a policy was changing. They also would help you find more work if you asked
Pros
good managment
Cons
pay and benefits
productive
Warehouse Leader (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 19, 2018
Good agency helps you get a good job. The pay is good, also depending what you do. or where you work start working at. It is stressful at point and work at a fast paste.
Kelly IT Service
Work Flow Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJanuary 19, 2018
I became a contractor for Kelly IT Services and was assigned to a supervisor position at Intel. Intel was a good company to work for and allowed my to work some new emerging technologies.

Intel staff and other Kelly IT employees were pleasant and enjoyable to work with.

Unfortunately my management from Kelly IT was not professional or willing to assist with administrative issues with the team that I managed.
Cons
unprofessional staff, not providing payroll timely
No benefits as stated during the interview process
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Flowood, MSJanuary 18, 2018
Kelly Services is a good place to work. But, there are no benefits if you get sick or need any medical attention, that comes out of your pocket. I did ask about insurance and it was stated to me that insurance will be provided, I have not seen any yet. Another complaint that I have is that I did not like was if an individual would like to work in another school district, the individual has to take another fingerprint background check. I did not understand that procedure, my fingerprints are the same.
Pros
Working with children
Cons
Not enough pay, (even if you do have a degree)
Great place to work if you are not looking for something that is long term.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Flowood, MSJanuary 18, 2018
Great place to work, the work schedule is very flexible for someone that is looking for flexibility. Through Kelly services you can meet new people all of the time.
Productive and well organized warehouse
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 18, 2018
- replacing equipment with new products.
- Management were understanding on how difficult our job was. They were impressed with the work however they let us do our job our own way as long as it got done.
was a great, fun job.
test driver (Former Employee) –  Yucca, AZJanuary 18, 2018
Job description was durability test drive. Driving around a test track in a precise procedure to determine the viability of future Ford trucks. The hardest part of the job was driving the bigger trucks over the rough parts of the test tracks.
Pros
personal freedom of personal job perfomance.
Data Entry for Temporary Work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJanuary 18, 2018
I liked being able to move around different companies, but work was not constant or reliable. I enjoyed meeting a lot of different people and trying out different machines. I became very adept at moving from one system to another.
Pros
Had time to do things and move around.
Cons
Inconsistent work.
Hate it, low pay
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Hate it, low pay. The only pro about Kelly is that they are willing to take anyone, so if you want to get your foot in the door in the staffing world and start with a very low pay, Kelly Services is the right place for you. There is no room for advancement, very low pay and they undervalue you. If you are person with ambition and have a goal of moving up, this is NOT the place for you. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere.
Challenging and Rewarding Position
Test Scorer (Former Employee) –  Troy, NYJanuary 18, 2018
This position as a Test Scorer for school students from around the Country in Science and English was a great learning experience. As a scorer we had to pass State Education tests with at least 70% or 80% accuracy (depended on the particular state's requirements) to be eligible to score student exams. The environment was fast paced and accuracy (70% minimum) and rate (about 2 per minute scored) was required throughout scoring as well as the initial qualification test.
Pros
Advanced my Job Skills
Cons
More Opportunities for advancement, more hours available
temporary service
Austin, Tx It Communications Administrator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 18, 2018
liked working for kelly at the time but when I went back to apply for a different job the process was horrible and they did not even take into consideration that I was a great employee.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
poor management
Vendor customer sales
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Good place to work, good pay but not much hours
Im looking for a full time job with benefits if possible.
Im bilingüe and i have great customer service
Pros
Good pay and flexible hours
Cons
Short break or sometimes none
Not Busy enough
Secretary / Intermediate Secretary (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 18, 2018
Sit the day long with nothing to do. Just answer a few phone calls. Hardest part of day is doing nothing. Most enjoyable part of day is when I have work to do.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
not enough work to do
Nice work environment
Mailroom Specialist (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCJanuary 18, 2018
I really like where I work and the people in that department the pay just isn’t enough. The work environment is pleasant. The work load is bearable. I think the pay should match the work.
Pros
Perfect hours of work
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.