Kelly Services Employee Reviews

43.5K
32.4K
Found 10,623 reviews matching the search See all 11,552 reviews
Substitute teaching
Substitute Teacher and Teachers Aide (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 19, 2018
Was on call 24/7 to substitute teach within the county. Never knew from one day to the next if I would work, or where I would work. I loved working at the schools and usually was asked to work in the special needs classes.

Because of my experience with American Sign Language and Special needs, I was always called in to work the Special needs classes or pre-K. I was never asked to cover regular class rooms. I loved working with the children and was happy to assist hearing impaired children to communicate their wants and needs.
Unfortunately, the salary I received did not compensate for the job requirements.
Pros
Loved working with the children
Cons
Salary did not meet jon requirements.
It was a job
Sterile Packaging (Former Employee) –  Monument, COJuly 19, 2018
Kelly Services was a nice place to get a temporary job. Some things could have been better but all in all it was not a bad job for being new to the area.
Low pay
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 18, 2018
In my experience they don't compensate their temporary employees well. They also didn't communicate with new employees as well as I hoped however it seems that they are making some changes.
A pleasant and productive environment
Warehouse Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 18, 2018
I loved working at the job assignment where I was place (PEPSICO)the environment was clean the training was knowledgeable a friendly environment everyone worked as a team. I learned how to worked majority of the machines from 1 line depal to the can soda line learning to operate the machine as if I was part of the team
Pros
Work all the hours they provided and some
Cons
Wished their contract didn't have to end
Very Productive
Benefit/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 18, 2018
a typical day at work was from 9 am to 5 pm. This was temp agency It was great there was so much to learn never boring. The enviroment was very relaxed and friendly.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
Getting weekly pay
Working with Kelly services led to permanent employment
Administrative Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 18, 2018
Working with Kelly Services was a Temp agency where they assisted with permanent employment with Palmetto GBA and Blue Cross Blue Shield. You had the potential to work 40 Hours as long as there was work to be dons
full time employees were paid well with benifits
Procurment (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 18, 2018
On Assignment contract through Kelly, enjoyed job and mostly over all a friendly place to work. Full time employees were competitive daily.
large turn over with employees on assignment. work place transitioning into new phase with new company take over.
Cons
contractor has no benifits
fast paced but sometimes relaxed and laid back. Pretty good staff
Truck loader (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJuly 18, 2018
Job was overall pretty good. Staff were awesome, always ready to help. Even the lead staff and management. Fast paced during peak season. We couldn't bring our coats in, even during winter which sucked because we're in the back of a semi with thin sides and it's freezing. Fans provided in the summer. Worked there 4 years or so as a temp worker. Was never hired full time even though many staff requested me be. Never received a raise.
Poor pay for sub teachers
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2018
Having the task of assisting a classroom full of children is not an easy task. Kelly services paid entirely way to poorly for such a job. though the joys of teaching are still apparent the compensation and notoriety for said position is far more valuable than 9.60 an hour.
Pros
great classes. learning environment
Cons
low income support
Not a good place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ixonia, WIJuly 18, 2018
I don't recommend working for them, unless you lie temporary work. there is various jobs to do, but they are called temp jobs for a reason. you fill a spot for a temporary time.
Great Place to Work
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NYJuly 18, 2018
In NJ, working for Kelly had great flexibility. Assignments were always available and Kelly was very flexible. No so much in upstate NY. Kelly in Corning, NY never once called me with an assignment
Pros
Many
Kelly Services
Partnered Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 18, 2018
I have only worked at Kelly for 6 months but I can say that this is a great company. It isn't just the branch that I work for, it's the company as a whole. There is always someone there to help answer any questions I may have.
not really good maybe a start up company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJuly 18, 2018
not great company if you want to work hard with, poor pay ,good professional team working with you all the way never leave you stranded just a phone call away
Temporary work
Editor (Long term temporary position at EDS (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 17, 2018
Kelly Services was a chance for me to work until I found a full time job. I enjoyed work for the company that Kelly Services put me with. Kelly Services has good opportunities and is good for some one who does not want to work full time.
Pros
Temp work
Cons
No health care.
Apply at your own risk
iTunes Tier 2 Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
Take time to find employment elsewhere per you will regret this decision. No flexibility, health benefits and the pay is horrible along with management.
Picker, packer.
PICKER PACKER (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 17, 2018
This is actually a job I like doing. But the people will mess it up for there favoritism, racism, and lot of attitude. there is a lack of growth in the company. Really hard worker get overlooked for favorite work. Many people get introble for thing other don't creating inequality. the job itself easy and if not don't properly can hurt you and tire you out.
Pros
They have air conditioning
Cons
They never use it
Good Place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 17, 2018
Working for Kelly was a typical day. The pay was decent however the probationary periods where less than desirable. No one should have to work that long with a temporary company and than another probationary period with the company. That was 1 year probation.
Pros
Good pay and advancement opportunities.
Cons
Temporary
It's fun everyone gets along they r really nice and but you can only take 0-5 days off
Fisheries Technician (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 17, 2018
Love the work environment need bigger trailers and everyone gets along the only down fall is that you are stuck in a small train with the maximum of 12-15 people in one trailer
Pros
Lovely environment
Cons
Stuck in a trailer for hours and dealing with cold water and winter
Very Productive and a overall good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 17, 2018
A typical day at work is customer service jobs working on the computer with 2 screens taking inbound calls and outbound calls and scheduling appts and journaling to the different VA's
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
No cons
I enjoyed working with the majority of the staff. Great work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJuly 17, 2018
Worked as a temp for Kelly as an Administrative Assistant to the AVP at a healthcare organization. A typical day included managing my boss's calendar in MS Outlook (scheduling and canceling appointments and meetings), composing and responding to emails, preparing expense reports, filing, processing departmental mail, document processing and management, electronic file management, assisting and updating Physician's Office Managers when needed, I learned how important the organization is to the community and it's mission and values. I admired the workplace culture in that everyone is valued and the employees worked extremely hard to make sure that patients and their families received the best healthcare available. The hardest part of my job was working directly for someone who constantly made errors but never acknowledged them and always blamed others. My request to Kelly for reassignment was ignored. The most enjoyable part of my job at the facility was working and interacting with other staff members.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
My only complaint being employee parking at the facility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight