Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 10,989 reviews matching the search See all 11,958 reviews
Good Temp Agency
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 20, 2018
They have decent jobs to select from. Nice environment. If you do your job, you won't experience any problems from the employer. Workplace was very professional
Slow build with no true progress
Analytical Scientist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 19, 2018
Good communications and establishing of contracts, but once you're in don't expect to go full time without you pushing for it because they wont do it for you. If they do get you a contract, make sure to review the company first before going in, to make sure getting stuck there for 9-12 months is a good idea.
stressfull work place, pay is minimum and the enviroment is very judgemental
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VASeptember 19, 2018
The hardest part of the job is not doing the job but instead dealing with the other employees. Team members aim at devaluing your work since they are blindly influenced by supervisors that they can move up in the chain of command if they out perform their peers. However, no positions are truly available and it creates a self destructive work place with constant issues .
kelly services
Paint Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNSeptember 19, 2018
this company has its ups and down. Kelly services is a great company to work for but you don't get paid enough o do the job you are hired to do. Kelly services needs a raise the hourly wage
Management change
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 18, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Kelly Services for several years. When they changed the upper management, the expectations changed and I no longer felt heard or seen and cared about as an employee. Upper management was not flexible with my schedule upon return from maternity leave and even tried to deny my vacation request that was owed to me. The last straw was when they refused to let me use my vacation before the end of the year even though they had a "use it or lose it" policy. They would not agree to pay me out for the unused vacation either. I really felt slighted because I had been there for years and always worked hard and stayed until the job was done. Their lack of flexibility in providing my rightful benefits screamed to me "WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU". It was a blessing that another opportunity was given to me by another company shortly following this incident. Other changes management wanted to implement was the requirement to meet sales quotas which we had never been trained for.
Nice clean place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 18, 2018
Great work hours and over time, great pay, nice and friendly clean place to work, plenty of work to do, loved the type of work on the forklift which is stocking, like to get paid weekly, overall a good place to work
Great Place for Lead
Bankers Life - Clerical Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INSeptember 18, 2018
Great place for lead into the workforce. They help you match up with companies that are closely related to your skill set. Highly recommended for those in need employment.
Office life
Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 18, 2018
This is a great office to work for. Not all offices are created equal. Management allows you to have a family and work life balance as long as work is completed
Packer (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GASeptember 18, 2018
Just do your job for the company they hire you to work for and you’ll go from temp to full time employee at that company they give you, if you want. which usually has great pay and benefits
Great Company
Freelance Cosmetic Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Anita, CASeptember 17, 2018
Kelly Services is a great company who provides wonderful feedback and scheduling. They were as determined as I was to find me me the perfect job. I would recommend Kelly Services to my friends and family .
low pay scale
Substitue Teacher (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCSeptember 17, 2018
management was easy to talk to, they offered flexible schedule for the most part, pay scale was awful, made same pay for 8 years, main issue was pay scale
Great company very organized and the employees are very respectful, and make you feel comfortable and very helpful.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 17, 2018
I love the job the people and the job was very easy I learned fast I love talking to the people and telling them how important it is to donate blood I never thought how it important it was I learned a lot.
Pros
Great health care
Cons
Short lunches
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Union, SCSeptember 17, 2018
The job through Kelly Services was fair and interesting job that unfortunately ended by contract . Although it ended, I was pleased to be able to continue my forklift operating skills as I handled and packed packages.
I enjoyed gathering data from various sources into a single data base.
Rebranding Contractor (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MASeptember 17, 2018
I enjoyed gathering data from various sources and combining them into a single database. This position entailed researching items for their validity being accurate and thorough with the work.
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Novi, MISeptember 16, 2018
I would love to work for Kelly Services again. I loved the job and I had no issues with working from home as a customer director. I loved the staff that I came across. The management was awesome and I could come then with anything and would try to find a resolution.
So-so
iOS applecare tier 2 (Former Employee) –  HomeSeptember 16, 2018
I have to type something here. Working at home was great, but far too much is expected of you as an applecare advisor. Typing to get minimum letters.
A Good place to start new Employment
Assembly Worker - Carlyle Carriers (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GASeptember 16, 2018
A typical day at work.
The people were nice.
Management did a great job placing people were they needed to be.
A very enjoyable job that I ever worked.
Caregivers is a great fun and fast paced place to work.
Patient Service Coordinator, Caretender (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY 4September 16, 2018
I am currently a PSC (Patient Service Coordinator). I schedule our RN, PT and OT to meet the needs of our patients. I run reports as necessary to check for any unscheduled appointments and make sure recertifications are also scheduled.
Pros
Good working environment.
Cons
Temporary
Kelly
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 16, 2018
Great temp company to work for considering that it temporarily. I was promoted full time with the company I was assigned to. After working son many hours you get the benefit of getting paid for holidays and earning a bonus at the end of the year.
Pros
Great team, temp to perm
Cons
Pays low
Temp contract job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2018
Enjoyed working in all aspects of temporary work. Kelley found my position working at Shell Oil Company. Working temp jobs gives you a lot flexibility and gain a lot knowledge in dealing with different personalities as well. Plus another gain is weekly pay checks.
Pros
Constant learning, and gaining experience
Cons
No health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K
43.6K
32.5K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss