Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 11,447 reviews matching the search See all 12,438 reviews
Jobs were easy and flexible
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CANovember 20, 2018
Most enjoyable part was that the locations of each job were local. The jobs were easy to learn and hours can be flexible. But jobs were not as consistent as normal jobs. Each job was temporary.
Excellent place to work for.
Pharmaceutical Inspector (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 20, 2018
They are a really great company to work for. It's an excellent place with very friendly people who care about your needs and concerns. I highly recommend anyone and everyone to give them a call if in need of a job.
Liked work I did, did not have enough work for a full day (8 hours)
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, DENovember 20, 2018
A typical day at work was to enter completion data from the Maintenance Technicians on completed work orders. Filled in for the front receptionist during their lunch hour. Filed completed work order paperwork.
Pros
Nice Office
Cons
Not enough work for a 8 hour day
Purchasing Specialist/ Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2018
Kelly's Management was non responsive in correcting HR related concerns regarding on site management. For several months onsite employees were made to work extra hours (unpaid) and were threatened when asked for over time pay.
Pros
Great Client
Cons
Poor Kelly Management
Changing environment
Material Handler/ Verifier (Former Employee) –  Port Wentworth, GANovember 20, 2018
Kelly Services is a temp agency that is operated fair, and does their best to match individuals with positions suitable for their skills. They do their best to cover all questions prior to you entering the designated work environment to help prepare you for it. There is a on site representative and availability to speak with them either in person or on a phone line or online via email. They do their best to look out for employees on site and to ensure that they are treated fairly.
Pros
Good pay with possibility of moving up at long term locations.
Cons
Location treated employees poorly, lack of compassionate treatment, Work environment was poor. there was a distinctive lack of safety.
Temp jobs
Temporary Clerical work (Former Employee) –  Nevada and CaliforniaNovember 20, 2018
I worked several different temp jobs with Kelly Services. I liked the flexibility that working temporary jobs gave me. And it helped me as I returned to the workforce after being a stay at home mom.
A professional temp agency.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 19, 2018
I worked for Kelly Services more than 3 years ago. They are a temp agency with a variety of professional placements. They work to get you into a good fit for you and work as an advocate for you if the placement isn't working out. That being said, to them attendance is more important than your health. They will work with you on a limited basis but it is very limited. That was more than 3 years ago so they may have better management and job security options now.
Pros
Paid weekly, and flexible with placements
Cons
Poor management and health policy
Temp position with Luminex
Manufacturing Assembly Associate II (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILNovember 19, 2018
Kelly services is a temporarily company who seek temp to perm position for individuals who's not able to seek employment. Working temp position with Luminex for a year and the work is fair, the pay is good but the hiring process is very slow but good company overall.
Pros
Overtime is available
Cons
Slow hiring process
A great place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 19, 2018
The work at Kelly Services was great and it really helped people to find gainful employment... there were some super people that I worked with and I believe it was a very relevant job.
Overall
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dover, DENovember 19, 2018
Kellys was a wonderful company to work for. They kept me employed for several years and each assignment was wonderful and they paid well. I was sad when my Employment Manager retired.
Pros
Work when you want to
Cons
Only temporary
Worked for their client, Dow Chemical, and it was a great experience!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reading, OHNovember 19, 2018
I had an awesome experience working as an Executive assistant at Dow Chemical and was asked to support my boss remotely when he moved to Sadara Chemical. I had the tools necessary to perform my job, as well as my peers' cooperation in attaining a successful procedure conversion and Microsoft Word employee training.
Pros
Good people and processes!
quick and easy
Composite Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDNovember 19, 2018
kelly's was very efficient and helpful in finding work. it was nice being paid weekly. the hardest part was waiting to be transferred onto your jobs payroll.
Relaxing and no stress
IPGV worker transferring foups from stocker (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 19, 2018
Enjoyed the hours worked. Did 12 hrs worked only 3 days or 4 days. Everyone is friendly. Need to work on communication more with employees. Working with temp agency is only temporary
Cons
Lack of co with employees
Work'/Hiring Agency
OCPS Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 19, 2018
The time spent there was much needed for personal development. Its a good place to start but one must be aware to look onwards to better as this is a temp agency.
Low pay, no benefits, but excellent workers and service.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Brooksville, FLNovember 19, 2018
Kelly services treat their employees fair. However, they make decisions, and rules, for a substitute teacher, and they themselves have never set foot in a classroom.
Pros
Great workers and servic
Cons
Low pay and no benefits
Fun workplace
SubstitutRese Teacher (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GA 31901November 18, 2018
Good and fun environment to work in whenever I'm called to fill a position. I learned more about documentation and record keeping. The culture a very relaxed and interesting.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
kelly services
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 18, 2018
a great job to start to get on your feet . the hardest part of the job is standing on your feet all day most have chairs but the work place have a great environment.
great place to work for
Phone Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 18, 2018
love working from home
customers can be challenging
love the work environment
leaders coach you every week to help you better your calls
love customer service
Kelly Services
Contractor - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 18, 2018
I would recommend Kelly Services to others. I have nothing more to say so these characters are only meant to fill in the required characters for this form.
Pros
Temporary Job and treated as such
Cons
Temporary Job and treated as such
Work Hard for a Dollar
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MINovember 17, 2018
Grab a work order sheet check what jobs that are needed to be done today. Make sure we have the material to complete the jobs and tasks. Give supervisor update of progress on how product is moving and what is needed.
Pros
Paid lunch, overtime, and healthcare
Cons
distance from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K
43.7K
32.6K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kelly Services.

Powered by Comparably