Kelly Services Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 275 reviews matching the search See all 11,554 reviews
A pleasant and productive environment
Warehouse Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 18, 2018
I loved working at the job assignment where I was place (PEPSICO)the environment was clean the training was knowledgeable a friendly environment everyone worked as a team. I learned how to worked majority of the machines from 1 line depal to the can soda line learning to operate the machine as if I was part of the team
Pros
Work all the hours they provided and some
Cons
Wished their contract didn't have to end
I enjoyed working there
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAJune 2, 2018
I enjoyed working here. I would continue to work for Kelly Services if the pay were more and work was guaranteed. I recommend Kelly Services for those just starting in the workforce.
Pros
Awesome relaxed management
Cons
Pay rate
Great work environment
Warehouse Worker (See's Candies) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 18, 2018
Packing boxes of candies. I learned how to pack boxes for customers to be shipped. Management was very mindful of physical disabilities. The hardest part of the job was the standing for long periods of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the free chocolates that were available in the lunch room from time to time.
Pros
Free chocolates
Cons
Heavy lifting
Great Temp
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 14, 2018
Its A Great Temp Service But I Just Need More For My Family And The Cost Of Living.I Need Something Long Term Thats Sustainable For Myself And Thats Can Provide For My Family.
Very good Temp agency
Industrial & Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 12, 2018
Kelly provides opportunity to learn and gain experience in the field of which you wish to work. They work fast to find you an assignment. They do their best to find you a job suitable in your skill set.
Caring people and fun to be with
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAMay 4, 2018
I was sent by Kelly Services at Altair. Work at my assignment was very much stressful. There was no training during your first day at work. All they do is put you on the production line and expect you to figure out things by yourself
Temp agency
Warehouse Worker at Amazon (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 22, 2018
They send you to jobs that meet your work preferences and hours you would like to work according to your schedule and the skills you or you can be trained
Good Temp Agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMarch 24, 2018
Worked kelly services on and off 2 years..jobs were good while they lasted but never found any that ended up permanent..Good company overall and would recommend
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Jobs not available year round
I got to learn and work on many different things and different places , never boring
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAMarch 14, 2018
Each day was a different task and a new experience for me ,learn many different skills and got lots of knowledge about different cultures around the world and environmental scientist ways there are to breed our farm animals and make gas for environmental car's. Meet different Congress people from all over the world.
Pros
Learning so many different things about our world and environmentalist work together.
Cons
Progress in the world, and never a boring moment goes by if your looking for new experience.
work
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOMarch 9, 2018
overall working at Kelly service was okay too get pay but I would not recommend this job to any one because there is no advancement and no pay raise there either.
Pros
can get a job quick
Cons
pay rate not expected
I actually liked this Temporary Agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAMarch 4, 2018
This temporary agency allowed me to work with an Amazon warehouse where all the packages got sorted out to various states. The company allowed people from many cultural backgrounds to work together and I am pleased to say that it taught me the value of hard work.
Unprofessional
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAFebruary 11, 2018
First off they are not very responsive. They sit and that the caller id and see who's calling and will let it go straight to the answering machine. Especially if you are someone that has a issue with something and has called more than twice about it. They cut your pay without telling you. And that right there is enough not to work with them. The only care about what they can make off of you. They send you and jobs that pay no money what so ever. When ask to find you another assignment they give you the runaround and a bunch of excuses on why they haven't found you anything yet. Stay away from this company. Find another temp service that has not only their interest but yours as well. Kelly Services don't care about the people they send out for jobs. And they'll show you that the more you deal with them
Pros
Cons
everything waste of my time
Great Place to work
Warehouse Verifier (Former Employee) –  Garden City, GAFebruary 6, 2018
I recommend Kelly Service to anyone who is looking for a great place to work. The pay is great and so is the hours. The staff at Kelly services are excellent people who will go the extra mile to find you work.
It was an ok temp. job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rantoul, ILJanuary 27, 2018
The manager for Rantoul kellys picks and chooses who she will send out and who she does call back. She calls people liars when they know if they call in or not.
Decent Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJanuary 22, 2018
If you are a hard, dedicated worker you can go far with this company. Just be true to your work and everything will fall in place, but you can't expect everything to be perfect. Also, great long term benefits with potential companies that may want you to be permanent with their company.
Cons
No guranteed 40 hrs per week, temporary
expert level workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 22, 2018
Working with Kelly Services was a good experience. The time that i did work with them i was exposed to good leadership, nice work environment, and a quick-based work ethnic
great place
MDC Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Menominee, MIJanuary 4, 2018
Depending on where you work for Kelly services it can be enjoyable or down right miserable. All depends on your work environment. paid breaks. plenty of overtime.
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
wages are low
Productive and Chilled Environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 28, 2017
Working at Kelly was A great experience! Good managers and good opportunity. The hours are great the staff is nice and the work is up tempo. I would highly recommend Kelly Services.
how activities was performed at the workplace
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PADecember 20, 2017
it was a fast pace where we have to scanned and lebelled and the same using forlift to pick the stuffs from the aisles, also housekeeping was required after the end of the shift.
productive fast pace .
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 20, 2017
good place to work good emplyees to work with . exellent comunication staff and customers ever have a complaint of our services of packaging and manufacturing supplies getting delivered .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K
43.5K
32.4K

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss