Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 11,540 reviews matching the search See all 12,545 reviews
Kelly Services, Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MD, Washington, DC, VADecember 13, 2018
You get to work at several job locations and review different jobs to find maybe a change in your job field and basically learn new opportunities. Kelly has jobs you can select and get paid to hold a great job with a paycheck.
nothing to say
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 13, 2018
nothing to say about the company I rather not say to each is own I just rather find other ways to find a job and move forward with my life if the person wants to apply they will have the last saying
Very stressful place to work
T1 Advisor (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI 48084December 13, 2018
The job is great helping customers but the stress that is put on a adviser is unbearable. You are marked down for things that are beyond your control.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
No benefits worth having and no vacation or pto until after one year.
A terrible place to work.
Multi vac driver (Former Employee) –  Kirksville, MODecember 12, 2018
They don't listen to u .they say you have time off and then you get fired.and they communicate late after the fact.im completely over this company.its not a definite job.
Pros
They have good assignment's.
Cons
They aren't know a good place to settle at.
Valuable Experience
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Meadville, PADecember 12, 2018
Kelly Services was a great stepping stone into a teaching position. I subbed for 8 hours a day, about 3 or 4 times a week. There was plenty of job opportunity for me to work full time, but I held another part time job while subbing.

I gained valuable experience from the jobs Kelly Services made available to me, and I will always be grateful I chose to sub before embarking on the path of education!
Pros
Educational Experience
Cons
The jobs were available at extremely early times, and in order to get that job you had to 'accept' it.
Not the best job
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 12, 2018
Really hard to balance when the jobs pay so little and require so much. They are pretty much a virtual company meaning it is extremely hard to contact a live person, everything is done through email or you have to call and leave a message which really makes things frustrating
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Minimal pay compared to other companies that require less work
Good Agency
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 12, 2018
In these temporary agency I'm work two different place, first in assembly PCA assembly parts of key board very interesting and learned a lot. Second place is in Chico's warehouse.
An amazing company
ONBOARDING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 12, 2018
Kelly Services is an amazing company to work for, so many great opportunities for growth and employment and Kelly Services actually considers your everyday personal life and provides benefits based off that.
Temporary to Full time
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 11, 2018
I loved the experience of going to different job sites because I never was bored with a conditional routine. I had a broad range of positions with Kelly and the work work slow down at times when I needed it to The management team knew my schedule so it made it easy for the tom place in vast area in the time I needed them financially.
Pros
jobs were temporary
Cons
jobs were temporary
Excellent
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2018
I was given the best opportunities given my work experience at the time. I was allowed grow my work experiences with each contract and eventually improve my salary and wages.
Pros
great opportunities
disrespectful
Baker Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIDecember 10, 2018
This is when i did the temp service through kelly services to work for Bimbo. The job was a easy job it was the people there that made it hard and made it a place i didn't want to be
A day at work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIDecember 10, 2018
I worked mornings so i enjoyed the coffee machine that the had in the lunch room when i got to work, but i loved this job also. it was a little hard but its nothing i couldn't get through.
Great coworkers.
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2018
New management just ok. Business model changes daily. View full time workers as temps. Can be a great place to work as long as management listens and cares.
Pros
Coworkers
Getting there...
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 10, 2018
Kelly had rested on its laurels for quite some time, having previously holding the gold standard for temporary staffing and reluctant to make changes ("if it aint broke, don't fix it). But they have now been making vast improvements to the work culture, affording (in most cases) flexible work solutions and ability to advance in your respective position.
Scanning Work
Imaging Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDDecember 10, 2018
I assembled and prepared documents for imaging using a high speed scanner. Reviewed imaged documents as a quality control measure to ensure an acceptable image was captured. Independently operated scanning hardware and perform daily cleaning.
Enjoyed working at different companies
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 10, 2018
I enjoyed working at different jobs in Bradenton and Sarasota. We moved to Sun City Center and it wasn't feasible to continue traveling to Bradenton and Sarasota
What you learned
Packer at Nutra, Hourly pay (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SC 29621December 10, 2018
Although this was a temporary job, I was thankful for the opportunity to work there for the small monetary value the job offered me. This job was low pay and gave me an uncertain future,
Pros
Cons
Listed above
Production Associate at another Company
Temporary Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INDecember 10, 2018
Management never fought for you to hire you on fulltime, they never came out onto the floor to talk to you you'd always have to come to them and half the time they were never there. They are unprofessional in not talking to you face to face if your assignment is ended they would call you instead of talking to you. Worst Company to work for because they DO NOT CARE about their employees they only care about getting money in their pockets
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Management, Paid Time Off, Holidays
fairly good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 9, 2018
Very laid back company. They will try their best to work with what you would rather have weather its customer service, warehouse , or office work. Good company.
Good work atmosphere
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 9, 2018
Kelly Services had a nice staff and great assignments. I enjoyed the assignments they had for me and the staff at the agency. I worked with some great employees.
Pros
They have a variety of assignments.
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K
43.8K
32.6K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss