KellyMitchell Employee Reviews

Very good to their employees.
Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2018
I enjoyed working for Kelly Mitchell. They treated you like a permanent employee instead of a temporary employee. Whenever you contact the office you were put in touch with someone who could assist you.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Heath Benefits
Work Environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 23, 2018
I really enjoyed working with Kelly Mitchell. They helped me find the perfect position I was looking for. I am still employed with the company and enjoying it
quick and high pace work environment
Bucket Operator (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCMay 30, 2018
quick and high pace work environment , trimming trees, brush clean up, running a saw, employee communications, safety work zones, operatoring a bucket
Kelly Mitchell
Project Manager, Middleton, NJ (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NJMay 13, 2018
Kelly Mitchell is a contracting house. They were very supportive of me while I was contracting with AT&T. The work they hired me for was to be a Project Manager involved with SDLC.
Pros
Very good support
Project Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 10, 2018
The staff at Kelly Mitchell take the time to get to know candidates and do their best to find them positions with companies they work with. Very helpful!
Contractor
Data Center Operator (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOMarch 23, 2018
They will help in reassignment after project ends, but I brought them to my last assignment. Coworker was on loan from another group and recommended me to their manager for a contract position. So KMG is flexible that way.

They do encourage their client support managers to interact with the contractors.
Pros
Good benefits, recruiting staff. Always paid on time. Excellent support staff.
Cons
Contracting not consulting, so no career growth, direction, support
Recruiters and the rest of their staff are on top of things
Discover Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 14, 2018
Great company to work with and of course there is only so much they can do while working for their clients. They pay on time, call you occasionally to see how are you doing and keep you informed. The best staffing company ever.
Temp seating agent
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 3, 2018
Easy Come and you are about to go! Everyone that has a voice or might know anything is about to be took out the door to no job. So my advice is to keep looking and not even stop and consider a job with any company that they have a position available with because they are just looking to fill a seat not fill a position.
Pros
Not one at all
Cons
Expensive LESSONS with BIG CORPORATIONS
Good staff augmentation company
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 22, 2017
Kelly Mitchell is a good staff augmentation company. Project Managers are placed with good corporations. KM management provides support and follow up after placement.
Pros
They work hard to place you with a good company and the pay is fair.
Cons
No company match on 401K. Placements in the telecommunications industry may end abruptly.
fast pace
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNDecember 8, 2017
It was a fast pace environmenta.
I enjoyed working there. I like the training classes. they make sure your ready to assist customers in a timely professional manner.
Kelly Mitchell
Project Manager, Middleton, NJ (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NJNovember 30, 2017
This is a nice group of people to work with. As a contractor for the company, they made me feel welcomed and provided me with good opportunities to grow professionally. They are very considerate of their employees.
Pros
Amiable, like-able organization
KellyMitchell Review
Consultant - Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63105November 19, 2017
Contract employee with the ability to work full-time from home. Work environment was professional. Questions answered promptly. Worked independently with contractor with little need for injection of KellyMitchell management except in the case of authorizing time-off. Very happy working for KellyMitchell and clients supported by KellyMitchell.
Pros
Work from home.
Cons
Little control of client downsizing.
Professionalism with courtesy
Project Manager and Team Leader (Former Employee) –  San Ramon CaliforniaOctober 4, 2017
Kelly Mitchell is a very professional Group. You truly get the sense that they are willing and able to help find you a job and then keep you in the job. There's nothing the staff will not do for you.I was happy to be apart of Kelly Mitchell
Pros
Professional, courteous, willing to help
Cons
I have none at this point
as a staffing company
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 3, 2017
They do the job for finding you a position. The people are very nice and helpful. They are great at communication. I would recommend working through them.
Kelly Mitchell Review
Program Manager (AT&T) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 20, 2017
It was a pleasure working for Kelly Mitchell at AT&T. Although I did not interact much with the Kelly Mitchell staff much, the few times I had contact, was very pleasant and they were very helpful.
Pros
Hands off, let us work at AT&T independently
Cons
helps to get a foot in the door of a company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NJSeptember 19, 2017
There are no raises and they are not a company that looks out for your best interest. They are a contracting company and they will pay you as little as they can.
Cool clients, not great benefits
Employee (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 1, 2017
You get to work on cool accounts but they don't offer great benefits or employee coaching. Margins are very small for employees and service to consultants is sometimes lacking.
This is a payroll company
Program & Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 19, 2017
This company merely does payroll for a large percentage of what contractors earn. There are no benefits, vacation, training or job security. There are no advantages to be employed by this company.
Pros
It is a paycheck
Cons
Everything else.
A preferred vendor that I had to use for the job assignment
Sr Project Manager Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 5, 2017
A preferred vendor to the company I was assigned to. Staff was friendly and only a phone call away if I needed anything since they are located in St. Louis,MO and my job was in San Ramon, CA.
Pros
Friendly and decent benefits
Cons
No rate increases.
The work place is very good with more than a mile long walking trail
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NJJune 7, 2017
Busy but productive with management challenges Workplace. The workplace is modern and driven by new technologies,work culture is good. People are very cooperative as well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KellyMitchell. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
4.4

4.3Personal Development

4.9Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight