KemperSports

Working at KemperSports: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Work Hard, Play Harder

Golf industry is fun. Low paying but you do it for the work environment not the cash. I would recommend working for KemperSports. The golf perks are amazing it everyone is really fun to work with.

Professional but casual

The work place culture was relaxed. It was on a golf with an amazing view. Its never easy to open a new location every day is a new challenge to over come. Once all the right pieces are in place thing begin to run smoothly

Not that good of management, miscommunication, fun when you’re busy

You never know what you’re gonna do each day, you will sometimes buss and then the other day do dishes or work in the pro shop. You will learn a lot of new things.

Pros

Free golfing

Cons

No free food

Great Place to work

Good people and good continuing education / training. Like the team environment and help. Golf management can be tough but they are there to help .

Pros

Golf Business Perks

Cons

Working weekends and holidays

great place to work

KemperSports (The Buckingham Club) is a great place to work because of the employees and the members I am with everyday. The longevity of the employees that have been here speaks volumes on why people stay working at the club.

Amazing Company

Welcoming company. Everyone is willing to help others out. Management always available. Get to work with amazing people from around the country. Have opportunity to expand.

Top Level Management Firm

I wouldn't be the individual I am today if it wasn't for KemperSports. They truly showed me how to become a responsible operator, and leader, and I am forever indebted for their support and guidance.

Autonomous company with minimal oversight

Chambers Bay is a gem with a lot of spotlight given it has hosted the United States Amateur and US Open Championship. It is a County owned facility so there have definitely been limitations with regard to variances to budget. Also, with limited facilities and a "temporary building" it has difficult at times to meet the guest expectation. I have truly enjoyed my time employed with KemperSports and Chambers Bay. It is a very special place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KemperSports. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.9
InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Learn about KemperSports in popular locations

• KemperSports