KemperSports Employee Reviews

great place to work
Athletic Director (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2017
KemperSports (The Buckingham Club) is a great place to work because of the employees and the members I am with everyday. The longevity of the employees that have been here speaks volumes on why people stay working at the club.
Amazing Company
Operations Assistant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rome, WIFebruary 3, 2017
Welcoming company. Everyone is willing to help others out. Management always available. Get to work with amazing people from around the country. Have opportunity to expand.
Top Level Management Firm
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Newton, KSAugust 12, 2016
I wouldn't be the individual I am today if it wasn't for KemperSports. They truly showed me how to become a responsible operator, and leader, and I am forever indebted for their support and guidance.
Autonomous company with minimal oversight
Director of Food and Beverage (Current Employee) –  University Place, WAAugust 15, 2015
Chambers Bay is a gem with a lot of spotlight given it has hosted the United States Amateur and US Open Championship. It is a County owned facility so there have definitely been limitations with regard to variances to budget. Also, with limited facilities and a "temporary building" it has difficult at times to meet the guest expectation.

I have truly enjoyed my time employed with KemperSports and Chambers Bay. It is a very special place.