Union Contract so raises depend on current contract
Annually. However they are not based on the amount of work you do and are always the minimum they could possibly do even if you've been at starting wages for years.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Kemps
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Kemps?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Kemps about how to improve it?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Kemps a better place to work?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Kemps?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Kemps?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Kemps?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Kemps?One person answered
- How many hours a day do a new truck Driver with the company workOne person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Kemps? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How is the office atmosphere in Cedarburg wi?One person answered
See all questions and answers