Kendra Scott Employee Reviews

Young; progressive; Creative Corporate Co. Charity Events to increase Brand Elevation & Sales
Luxury Jewelry Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 29, 2018
Kendra Scott's product is designed so that no matter what level of status you are in life; the jewelry is affordable. Kendra created her innovative "Color Bar" so that the customer can choose their own stones to create their own designs. It promoted increase in sales and productivity.

They are known for their "Charity Events" which is a big part of the Company's selling point. You become part of being an Event Planner as well as promoting Brand Elevation.

It is a Young Company with lots of growth and potential!
Pros
Team Events; Team Commissions; Discounts
Cons
Young Staff and Management
January 2, 2019

Thank you for choosing to be a part of the Kendra Scott family, and for sharing your thoughts. All the very best to you in 2019!

its meh
Fullfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 6, 2018
too much physical labor not good enough pay. and i guess it is annoying to be told "we are working on developing you" and it meaning "we are going to make you work more and make you feel important even though you aren't" also don't try giving your opinion, unless you like being belittled.. but if you like to kiss the butts of your superiors and being treated like a working mule then you will enjoy the job
Pros
free snacks i guess
Cons
bad pay, no opportunity for advancement, below average leaders, workplace gossip
December 10, 2018

Thank you so much for being a part of our team at Kendra Scott, and for sharing your feedback here. We're truly sorry to hear that this was your experience. Would you consider speaking with us directly so we can better understand the details and context of your concerns? Please reach out to us at concerns@kendrascott.com if you are open to connecting. Either way, we appreciate your contributions and wish you much success and happiness, and the happiest of holiday seasons.

Great coworkers and atmosphere, great discounts, compensation could be higher
Part Time Key Holder (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 30, 2018
Loved my coworkers and team - great culture and environment. Not a lot of opportunities for advancement from what I saw. Compensation should be higher, but associates do get great discounts.
September 4, 2018

Thank you so much for being a part of our Kendra Scott family, and for sharing your feedback here! It's always great to hear how much people love their team members and the incredibly unique culture that we've worked so hard to cultivate over the years. We definitely appreciate hearing your thoughts on the advancement and compensation opportunities so that we can continue to keep a pulse on how things are going and where we can focus our efforts to keep getting better. Our very best wishes to you with your next opportunity!

Positive Work Environment
Kendra Scott Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 9, 2019
This is the perfect job to experience growth and responsibility. The management team is usually super supportive and sets great examples of the expectation that Kendra Scott holds on customer service. The best part of the job is making connections with customers.
January 14, 2019

Thank you so much for being a part of our story, and for all that you do to take care of our amazing customers. We're so happy to hear how this experience is benefiting you, and we hope you'll continue to grow with us for years to come.

LOVED working here!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 14, 2018
The management was amazing and everyone worked together like an oiled machine. Its an amazing company to work for because Kendra Scott truly cares for her employees and her mission.
Pros
awesome discounts
Cons
really none
November 20, 2018

Thank you so much for being a part of Kendra Scott! We're thrilled to hear that your time with us was such a positive experience. We wish you all the best in your next adventure!

Fun, fast-paced atmosphere
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 30, 2018
Productive, and goal-oriented workplace with opportunity to build client relationships and advance in your career with a great company that truly values its customers and employees
November 5, 2018

Thank you for being a part of the Kendra Scott family! This kind of feedback makes our hearts sing! So glad to hear that this is the experience you're having with us, and we hope this is just the beginning of your KS journey!

Fun place, longtime friends
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TX 76092May 7, 2018
I really did love the job at Kendra Scott. It was very fast paced and the discount was a huge perk. You also get commission on the monthly sales which was also a perk. Management was a little iffy. Once any of the girls got a key holder positon they would get on a major high horse and treat you a little differently. I mean I understand they had to but it could be really harsh at times. All in all it was a fun decent place to work and you do meet some pretty cool people wether it be a customer or a fellow employee. A lot of high schooler girls worked there too. That wasn't a bad thing but from time to time they would stir up drama.
Pros
Free food, Good friends, Commission
Cons
Short breaks, Bad hours, Management
A Good Learning Opprotunity
Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 25, 2018
I learned a lot about how a business operates and my given field. People are friendly and my team was very welcoming and helpful. I got a lot of busy work.
Pros
free lunches, free mani pedi
Cons
no work life balance
October 1, 2018

Thank you for choosing to be a part of our summer internship program and for sharing your feedback with us! We hope that you also took an opportunity to complete the internship program feedback survey that you should have received, so we can get even further insight into what worked and what you would improve about your experience. We will be sure to pass this feedback along for next year's program!

Fun, family style work enviornment
Full-Time Keyholder (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 5, 2018
A typical day at Kendra Scott is customer focused, ensuring that anyone who enters the store receives incredible customer service and experiences a picture perfect, visually pleasing environment. Learned a lot in terms of management, communication, visual merchandising, and customer service. Upper management is fabulous, management in individual stores is not always as great. Workplace culture is wonderful and family oriented. I loved the friends and connections I made with my coworkers and customers.
fun place to watch nfl
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 19, 2019
I love to work there, we have lots of respect for one another. I learn to pack items in a better way.most thing I ever work there where people are so friendly, happy work smooth also communicate with me very well since am hard of hearing.everything was awesome how we work together and get the work done as a teamwork is number 1 thing to do.
Pros
lunch is free and it one hrs lunch
Cons
n/a
Great College Job
Inventory Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 26, 2018
I worked here throughout and a little bit after college and I loved it. Great culture, very flexible manager, and of course awesome jewelry discounts! Management really does treat you well.
Cons
Seasonal Hires during the busy holidays aren't trained well enough, which makes the busy days really stressful.
Kendra Scott Intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 25, 2018
This summer, I have had the privilege interning at the Kendra Scott home office. This has been an experience unlike any other and I am so thankful for all that I am gaining from my time here. From the people you work with, the beautiful environment, positive spirits and attitudes, incredible amenities, and tangible experiences; I would highly recommend this program to anyone and everyone. I have gained so much from my time interning at Kendra Scott and I wish I had more time here! I continue to learn more each day from everyone in my department, and I am confident that this experience will take me to a whole new level when applying for jobs post graduation.
Pros
Friendly Work Environment, Great Experience, Great Amenities
August 6, 2018

We could not be happier to hear this! Our team worked so hard to create an internship experience that would be valuable and memorable, and we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed it. We are so sad to see you all go, but we can't wait to see what the future holds and hope you know we'll always be rooting for you. We love our KS interns!

Fun place to Intern
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 3, 2019
As the distribution intern I was located at the distribution center and learned the ins and outs of their supply chain and distribution processes. I was able to meet with different departments and learn about everything the company is doing and is planning to do
Pros
catered lunches, great discount
Cons
not a lot of upward mobility
January 7, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, and we're so glad you were able to be a part of our internship program! We're disappointed to hear that you did not see much opportunity for advancement and will use this feedback to think about how we can better share information on these opportunities at Kendra Scott.

Love working here such a wonderful environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2019
I learn so much every day that and it has helped me with my people skills by allowing me to provide WOW customer service. The pillars that Kendra has allows us to do several giving back events which are so fun and enjoyable.
January 14, 2019

Thanks so much for being a part of our Kendra Scott family, and for sharing your feedback! We're so glad to hear how your experience is helping you grow personally and professionally. Thank you for all that you do, and hears to the exciting journey we have ahead in 2019!

Exciting work place with family qualities
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Baybrook, TXJanuary 9, 2019
A work day at Kendra Scott is something to look forward to. Helping customers find pieces that they love or creating new pieces to add to their collection was even more awarding.
January 14, 2019

We love hearing this! Thank you so much for being a part of our KS family, and for all that you do. We hope your journey with Kendra Scott is just beginning!

amazing company
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXOctober 7, 2018
this was the greatest job ive had and would love to work here again sadly not living near one.
great environment and great group of people the motto of the company is great.
October 10, 2018

Thank you so much for being a part of our KS family, and we hope our paths will cross again in the future! We wish you the very best in your new city!

Ideal Work Culture With An Emphasis On Teamwork + Individual Expression
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 10, 2017
I've been working at Kendra Scott for 8 months now and I am so thankful to be here. The girls I work with are inspiring, courageous, talented, compassionate, hard-working, and all around lovely people to be surrounded by!
I work on the field, and, although they have been brief, I've only had positive experiences with upper management/corporate employees. My store's manager is fairly new and has driven our locations success. She truly exemplifies "put others first" and is always scheduling 1:1s with us to figure out how she can do more for us in terms of advancement within the company.
I will say that I have not met every single sales associate/employee of Kendra Scott, and I do feel we are fairly lucky at our current location in terms of culture and management.
Kendra Scott, herself, is very involved with the company and we've met her multiple times- she's gracious, open-minded, and truly wants to know from her employees how we can better the company as a whole.
I've only had positive experiences working for this company!
Pros
Amazing Discount, Great Management, Positive and Fun Work Environment, Opportunity For Advancement Within Company, Support From Co-Workers, Flexible Hours, Great Benefits for Full-Time Employees
Decent workplace, with clique-like management
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 22, 2018
Kendra Scott is a great place to work, its the girls you work with that make it fun. They care about developing their employees to an extent. Upper management is very cliquey, and if you're not willing to drink the kool-aid, don't plan on progressing with the company.
Pros
Good discount, get to wear cute clothes
Cons
Short breaks
fun girls place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 6, 2018
The managers always make the environment a fun place for young women and encourages new outfits and jewelry to wear. However working here does get expensive because once a style goes out of season you can't wear it to work! You are also required to wear three pieces of jewelry per shift.
August 6, 2018

Thank you so much for being a part of our Kendra Scott family and for sharing your feedback here. We certainly don't intend to create a financial burden for anyone on our team and are so glad that we are able to offer a deep discount for all employees as well as additional prizes and rewards throughout the year to help.

Internal Challenges
Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 7, 2017
The company fosters this weird sorority culture that alienates any employees who don't fit the typical mold, and prevents them from advancing contrary to their work ethic or qualifications. Company culture does not translate well in areas other than Texas and the Southeast, and creates a disconnect between lower-level management and corporate. Benefits and discounts are good, however it is very difficult to advance or grow within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kendra Scott. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.9InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

4.3Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight