Kendrick Realty Inc

Kendrick Realty Inc Employee Reviews

As with any job as a Realtor, you have to put in the hours to be successful. There is no way around it. With Kendrick, I feel there is a team there to support you when it gets tough. There is a good energy that makes everyone want to keep pushing. The initial training is phenomenal and the ongoing coaching and support have been AMAZING in helping me to learn and grow as a Realtor. We have regular trainings and it has been an overall great experience for me.
Pros
Training, ongoing support/coaching, flexibility, positive culture
Cons
One day off a week
Kendrick truly lives the value Move Fast. It's a nimble environment where things are ever-changing and customer feedback reigns supreme. If you have an idea that will drive the company towards its ambitious goals you are instantly given the resources to achieve it.
Official response from Kendrick Realty Inc
November 18, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Very glad to hear you feel that yours and the customer's feedback drives decisions!
Same realtor work that depends only on your own networking, but with some extra leads provided by broker. Of course, that leads almost dead and provided by realtor.com to many other realtors.
Official response from Kendrick Realty Inc
November 18, 2019
Thank you for the review. Online leads are definitely a numbers game - one that's a lot easier with good systems and processes. Sorry it wasn't the right fit for you, but you'd be happy to know we've moved to exclusive (non-shared) leads only now.
I’ve been at Kendrick for about 16 weeks now. I like the vibe. It’s the cooperative side of competitive. Like, my colleagues are cheering me on when I have a great showing or write an offer, but it’s also very motivating to see the success my peers are having, and make sure that I’m performing to the same level. Being open to feedback is the most important quality of a Kendrick agent—other than hard work. Kendrick has a team of data and performance scientists who analyze where you can target to make improvements. As long as you are coachable, and put in the effort, they will work with you. BUT beware because if you aren’t open to trying to improve and listening to your mentors, you’ll be “promoted to Keller Williams.” The investment is there. They’ve dumped a ton of money into lead gen, tech, and culture. And, it’s paying off. They’ve opened a few new offices since I started. They take real estate seriously, like a professional business. You can tell that there’s not room for anyone who doesn’t take it seriously. Kendrick if not for the realtor-hobbyist. I’ve gotten seven clients into contract so far. Not quite to the three a month requirement yet, but my coach (yeah, you have a coach) says that it takes 4-6 months to build up a pipeline, so I should be hitting my stride.
Pros
Training, offer review, money, Crm, marketing for listings, very low fees
Cons
You have to put in the "sweat equity" for it to work
I had been in real estate for a while when I joined Kendrick, but I wasn't on the transaction side. Before Kendrick, I had focused on trying to grow my farm with referrals, but everyone said that it takes 5-10 years to build a steady referral-based business. I had tried purchasing online leads myself through zillow, but I had a hard time with follow up, and the leads always seemed to come in when I was either with a client, or in the middle of something. Kendrick has a concierge team that helps with the follow up, so I can have a little work life balance. Kendrick also offered a lot of structure and training. As an agent out on my own, I felt really disconnected. At Kendrick, we use the CRM to stay organized and plan our time working, and our time off. I also was spending a few hundred dollars a month in franchise fees and desk fees. Kendrick has fees, but they are per closing--not per month. I also felt good about the other agents at Kendrick. They have been really open about sharing what's worked.
Pros
Free lunches, coffee, copier, valuable training, my colleagues and I closed 2-4 deals per month.
Cons
Brokers favorite saying is that to make doctor/lawyer money, we work doctor lawyer hours. He wasn't kidding.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I have only been working for Kendrick for two months but in those two months, I was given a platform to work with that made tracking my clients relationships and engagements in a flawless manner. I am on track to match last year's income in just 4 months of Kendrick methodology This company provides you with tools and training that opens up endless possibilities. The only restrictions are one that you place on yourself. Kendrick enables you to grow beyond what you thought you were capable of.
Pros
Great Training, Camaraderie
Cons
We are outgrowing the office
As a new agent, I appreciate the amount of training and one on one I get directly with my broker and the managing partners. I don't know of any other brokerage that offers this much FREE training all while striving to maintain a happy, healthy workplace. The CRM is not just a client management tool but a huge part of how all the agents maintain our accountability to our businesses. Kendrick supplies the leads and a team of client concierges/assistants, you have to take it upon yourself to diligently nurture those leads and convert them into sales. Our brokerage keeps things fun by hosting company picnics & bowling parties, among other events. I enjoy how management is very approachable, always available in the office, by text or phone. Other agents are also very helpful and willing to share their knowledge as well.
Pros
The training!!
Cons
Our CRM/Point System, if you aren't succeeding it will be very transparent!
The environment is very relaxed, and management is there to help you with your goals. They look out for all of their real estate agents. Great support system of people there to help. There is always training going on to keep us at the top of our game.
There's no doubt this company will provide you with leads. What you do with the leads is up to you. Be available to answer calls at all times and make sure you update the CRM.